X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    I hate to admit it but Cross Me and I Don't Care are brilliant pop songs.

Should probably re-open Unpopular Opinions for this comment.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

What a LEGEND.

Leave a comment:

• AndiIversen
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Ed Sh!tpants released another terrorist attack album? Ugh looks like I have to wear earplugs everywhere I go for some time...
    he's calling it a "collaboration project" not an album

he should have called it "A Self-sustained Cycle of..." you choose the word, let's play a game!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Scarlett Johanson is one hell of a white priviledged biotch.
    She doesn’t infuriate me like Jennifer Lawrence.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Most gheys on dating apps are extremely shallow and vapid though. Just recently I was chatting with a guy and it seemed like we had so much in common and similar interests but then when it came to organising a metting he said "you must shave your beard and come with a clean cut" and I replied that "the only thing I must do in this life is die" and then it was over and done for.

Most of them have these unrealistic expectations in their minds and even if only one of them isn't fulfilled then the whole thing is cancelled. They think they can find somone who has all these "features" they ask for because there are so many guys on these apps but they'll never find anyone with that attitude.

They must have never heard of the Paradox Of Too Many Choices.
    Love this energy!

I had a similar experience with a guy, but we actually did meet up, and he seemed infatuated after a few dates, to which I replied, "You see how you can't be having hard and fast rules when it comes to people? You'll miss out big time."

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    I actually think that's funny.

But yeah, he basically said it in the nicest possible way.
    Most gheys on dating apps are extremely shallow and vapid though. Just recently I was chatting with a guy and it seemed like we had so much in common and similar interests but then when it came to organising a metting he said "you must shave your beard and come with a clean cut" and I replied that "the only thing I must do in this life is die" and then it was over and done for.

Most of them have these unrealistic expectations in their minds and even if only one of them isn't fulfilled then the whole thing is cancelled. They think they can find somone who has all these "features" they ask for because there are so many guys on these apps but they'll never find anyone with that attitude.

They must have never heard of the Paradox Of Too Many Choices.
    Last edited by aRat; Sun July 14, 2019, 16:50.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Ed Sh!tpants released another terrorist attack album? Ugh looks like I have to wear earplugs everywhere I go for some time...

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    Naturally it’s hard to manifest humour through social media outlets like Grindr as it’s just text. If you finish it with “you ugly prick” then it would definitely be rude.
    I actually think that's funny.

But yeah, he basically said it in the nicest possible way.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Omg Shawna and Camila pretending to be a couple now has to be the most desperate and unrealsitic thing I have ever seen

The second hand embarrassment is through the roof

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    It actually does make sense, Ariana is like the new generation Rih! She's getting hit after hit after hit and smashing streaming numbers right left and center just like Rih did and I feel many young Rihanna listeners have run to Ariana during Rih's absence in music. That doesn't mean it's a bad thing for Rihanna though, she's still the boss, she just has a new version of herself for the new generations.

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    it depends how you say it... some people say it in a rude way.
    Naturally it’s hard to manifest humour through social media outlets like Grindr as it’s just text. If you finish it with “you ugly prick” then it would definitely be rude.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartan View Post
    Me neither. Arguably it can hurt one’s ego but at least it’s truthful.
    it depends how you say it... some people say it in a rude way.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I’m starting to think that there’s a career for me in music

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I don't think saying "i don't find you attractive" is rude, it's honest in my opinion.
    Me neither. Arguably it can hurt one’s ego but at least it’s truthful.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Thanks, Colbie <3 ! If I remember correctly, you're still searching, too, right? We'll find our soulmates someday, I'm sure... Probably when we'll expect it the least.
    Ah true! <3

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I don't think saying "i don't find you attractive" is rude, it's honest in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Yes, I agree with Colbie. And it was rude of him.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Thanks, Colbie <3 ! If I remember correctly, you're still searching, too, right? We'll find our soulmates someday, I'm sure... Probably when we'll expect it the least.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Entering the talk about men, dating and stuff like that, I'm a registered member on a popular dating site because I'm a rather shy person to actually find myself a partner in real life (even finding friends that way is hard for me). On that site, I met M. first, and after the things that happened recently (ehem...), my approach is to find somebody who actually has got something in the brain, has got similar interests and attitudes to mine, and additionally looks quite handsome. Difficult approach when most people contacting you either want straight up sex (meh...) or could be your father agewise... The crazy thing is that, all of a sudden, you're actually stumbling over a profile that sounds like the man of your dreams: He looks fine, is just 3 years older, likes the same things, is ambitious and educated, and knows how to write full sentences . And what does he answer? 'Sorry, I don't think you're attractive...' This can't be real, this just can't .
    Ah noo. Sorry to hear that! But if he's responding to you like that, he's not as amazing as you thought he would be. Hopefully you'll find someone that truly deserves your time soon!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Rih won't have those crazy big numbers but she'll be fine. She also has that Urban appeal which Ari lacks despite her trying
    7 Rings and Break Up With Your BF would have better 100 times better and cooler if Rihanna had sung them. Too bad the bish retired.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    She is extremely hawt and has a fun personality tho.

Also she is really good in many of her roles so it's not she is completely talentless.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    We love an organic rise to the Top 30 instead of debuting high and freefalling to the bottom- a true Onika tease
    Good luck bookin that top 30 position you speak of

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    I was in the South of Cyprus last summer. We did go to the north for a day.
    But I prefer the south. Did you stay in the north or also enjoyed the south?
    I'm not allowed to go to South because i'm a Turkish citizen. But i heard it is very beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
    sweaty armpit hair in the summer, what else could you ask for?

SWEATY. not unwashed.
    I agree, you have good taste. ^^

Rihanna is so much better than Ariana, the latter doesn't even come close, she's boring.
    Last edited by Erotica; Sun July 14, 2019, 10:11.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X