Clear All

• aRat
    replied
    Wait Lion King is also getting panned?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]: It's hard to find a partner when so few guys actually have something in the brain and are interested in a monogamous long-term relationship rather than quick and cheap sex. I'm basically searching for something like [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] (Well, and that guy has to want to have kids someday.) has got and I hope that my soulmate is somewhere out there because, unfortunately, M. wasn't meant to be for me, it seems.
    How old are you sis?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    A bird twittered me that Beyonce's new song is bombing?

Is that true @BeeBoy @MrLeonix @KEY666 @Hugo?

Last edited by aRat; Thu July 11, 2019, 19:46.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]: It's hard to find a partner when so few guys actually have something in the brain and are interested in a monogamous long-term relationship rather than quick and cheap sex. I'm basically searching for something like [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] (Well, and that guy has to want to have kids someday.) has got and I hope that my soulmate is somewhere out there because, unfortunately, M. wasn't meant to be for me, it seems.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    The drama LOL

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Yeah telling to the "husband" is a BIG NO!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    well he had bad teeth, so something had to be seriously wrong with him

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I guess you are right, [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], I'll just wait for the message he promised me and move on from there. Thanks for your advice, guys!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    I'd just move on in your place. No messaging him (or his husband) or replying to him. Ghost him and move on. Don't waste time on something like this. You might've missed a window of opportunity to meet someone good and nice.
    Agreed completely!

Especially don't messaging his husband. I know you may think that's the right thing to do, but even if there's something fishy with the man you've dated, it's not your job to tell it to his husband.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    I'd just move on in your place. No messaging him (or his husband) or replying to him. Ghost him and move on. Don't waste time on something like this. You might've missed a window of opportunity to meet someone good and nice.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    I haven't yet, it was just my instant thought. I messaged him first and he told me that there'd be a 'story behind it'. I can't really believe him, but let's wait...

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    ^

Why would you go directly to his husband though instead of talking to him about it? Maybe there's a story behind it?

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Guys, better grab your popcorn, it's getting interesting: Remember when I told you about that date 10 days ago? Well, today, he asked me for a 2nd surprise date and we met up. It was nice and all and of course I spotted the web link to his company he talked about before somewhere on his car. Little stalker me of course took advantage of modern research skills (=Google) and found the name of his husband he claimed to be seperated from. Good thing is that that very husband has got an instagram account and you know what I found on there? Not some old ass pictures, but one from 2 weeks ago. That was when my man of former interest was on vacation and I thought that he was there alone. What does the caption say? 'Our first canoyoning ride through [enter location] with my husband.' So I guess somebody won't see me for a 3rd time... And I guess I have to telephone a certain somebody's husband tomorrow, don't I ^^ ?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I don't live in the US so I have never heard a Carrie Underworld song ever

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This is so campy tho

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Gospel ratchet tbh
    Any Garbaj Song >>>> any song about Jesus / god / religion

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

What is happening Mutti?
    She' s just gotten old & dusty like yalls favs

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    She says it's psychological, but I don't buy it.

I've never been a fan, but the thought of her leaving politics right now should freak everyone out. Just imagine what a G7 meeting could look like a few months from now: Donald, Boris, Salvini, Annegret and Ursula.

With Trudeau also gone, Macron will be the last half-decent world leader left.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied

What is happening Mutti?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Shackles (Praise Him) is such a bop
    Gospel ratchet tbh

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Shackles (Praise Him) is such a bop

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

In the light of recent events- what kind of vodoo spell have you cast upon Ms. MARAJ and Megatron [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] ???
    Have you heard the song? Iíve got my work cut out for me, itís all self-inflicted.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    A top 40 "hit" in the UK too. Transatlantic success queen Drop that Megatron...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    yas the charts better take out the garbaj

we love a well functioning spell
    but it still was a top 20 hit. The US has not got the memo yet.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

In the light of recent events- what kind of vodoo spell have you cast upon Ms. MARAJ and Megatron @aRat and @Goldmoney ???
    yas the charts better take out the garbaj

we love a well functioning spell
    Last edited by aRat; Tue July 9, 2019, 21:12.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X