I envision you caressing me
    And go back in time
    To relieve the splendor of you and I
    On the rooftop that rainy night

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
    My favorite kissing scene: Laura Harring and Naomi Watts (Mulholland Drive)
    Beautiful scene!.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    I cant @ all these artists now releasing cassettes after seeing the success from Kylie's.

#HaImpact

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    The girl goes by many names: Tacki Garbaj, Adolfnika, Mikki Minach, Nazi Führaj, Nazi MeinKampfaj, Betonika, OinkniKKKa, Plasticki Garbaj etc...
    I don't know where....If I saw this on this board or somewhere else, but I especially died @ Pedonika.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Nicki Minaj is a big, fat mess. She's really Garbaj just like @aRat says.
    The girl goes by many names: Tacki Garbaj, Adolfnika, Mikki Minach, Nazi Führaj, Nazi MeinKampfaj, Betonika, OinkniKKKa, Plasticki Garbaj etc...

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    I love seeing two women kissing and I'm fascinated by lesbians. I think it's one of the most beautiful things one could see.
    My favorite kissing scene: Laura Harring and Naomi Watts (Mulholland Drive)

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    I noticed that a lot of Chris Brown stans also stan R Kelly. Do y‘all see the pattern?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    I forgot to mention this crazy but scary dream I had. North Korea had made their way to US and they started to take over. It was scary. I was at a school for some reason and I made my way outside along with Black Widow (Avenger). We both suddenly started to do flips until we made our way behind a bunch of cars. I then woke up. That was scary as hell but funny at the same time.
    What has Trump done to your mind?

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I forgot to mention this crazy but scary dream I had. North Korea had made their way to US and they started to take over. It was scary. I was at a school for some reason and I made my way outside along with Black Widow (Avenger). We both suddenly started to do flips until we made our way behind a bunch of cars. I then woke up. That was scary as hell but funny at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    You know when a moment goes from this:

To this:

That's your faves career!

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Sis, do you even know what that means? It’s Kween language.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    This whole page is a mess whew chile

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    I have to say that I'm extremely joyful with the fact that Madonna's t*ts are more out of control compared with Mariah's these days.
    It feels like a balance in life has been recovered.

Last edited by Hejira; Sat June 22, 2019, 22:30.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    I love seeing two women kissing and I'm fascinated by lesbians. I think it's one of the most beautiful things one could see.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flopho
    replied
    Beautiful and talented Chile constantly being mentioned on this forum, bankrupt Argentina is shaking

Leave a comment:

• Hejira
    replied
    LOL Just like my life at the moment..so homely.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Despite not caring for her as a person, I do think Nicki's new song is cute.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat June 22, 2019, 18:16.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I feel so hypocrite by saying i don't like watching two women kiss and i avoid lesbian movies even though i'm gay myself.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    oh, talking about Iggy, I'm going to see her live this September, got a Golden circle ticket for a show she does here.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
    I've been meaning to watch this since it came out, but it's so heavy that I struggle to bring myself to, knowing that I'll get sad and angry.
    Same..

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Well Iggy didn't do anything besides being bad at frerstyling and then everyone jumped on the hate train and called her untalented.

Nicki already had a long career to be fair and she still has a fanbase and most a artist are bound to fade away after 10years (or even less) in the game. She is talented but her ego is too big and she supports people with troublesome criminal records as well as shading others etc. Cardi becoming famous really showed her insecurities and Queen Radio and all of her Twitter meltdowns since then sealed the deal. Most of the time their ego and months are too big (see also Azaelia) and people get annoyed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X