X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I remember there was a time people were rooting for Nicki, she was so welcomed and now she's just one of the most hated artists ever (same happened with Iggy).

Why is it that these girl rappers end up ruinning it?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Nicki Minaj is a big, fat mess. She's really Garbaj just like [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] says.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Started watching "When They See Us" and omg it's kinda wrecking me. These poor poor boys. They were just children that fell prey to the disgusting system :(
    I've been meaning to watch this since it came out, but it's so heavy that I struggle to bring myself to, knowing that I'll get sad and angry.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    What city is that?

I'm in Hamburg tonight and [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] is nowhere to be seen, which is a bit of a disappointment tbh.
    I'm not living in HH anymore. I'm living in the heart of Schleswig-Holstein. <3 (But have fun on the Reeperbahn).

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Ugh so I moved to a new city and decided to go to the "best reviewed" ghey Club cuz I wanted to shake it awf dancing to Popstitute songz but the Club turned out to be completely dead and buried ( there were like 8 people there). Ugh my what a wasted Frihday night.
    What city is that?

I'm in Hamburg tonight and [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] is nowhere to be seen, which is a bit of a disappointment tbh.

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Damn, Bruce could still get it! ��

Leave a comment:

• NormiMalone
    replied
    Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
    Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush , Bjork ? None sell through sex or their bodies . .all are great storytellers and artists. Those are names off the top of my head, i could think of many more.
    Good counter. Also, many men sold sex as well: Prince, Barry White, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, Elvis Presley and MANY more. But it's OK when they do it...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    women sell sex in through their music... and through their bodies. Men sell storytelling, songwriting, messages and overall artistry.

and I'm saying men.... not popboys.. who are just as bad. The only exception for women is my god, Florentine.
    Bruce sells sex too, ur just too prudeish to see iT

Leave a comment:

• Madgefan
    replied
    women sell sex in through their music... and through their bodies. Men sell storytelling, songwriting, messages and overall artistry.

and I'm saying men.... not popboys.. who are just as bad. The only exception for women is my god, Florentine.
    Joni Mitchell, Kate Bush , Bjork ? None sell through sex or their bodies . .all are great storytellers and artists. Those are names off the top of my head, i could think of many more.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Madgefan View Post
    Stevyy, that's a shocking thing to say. What in particular makes someone having a penis a better act ?

Leave a comment:

• Madgefan
    replied
    Double post gremlin strikes again.....

Leave a comment:

• Madgefan
    replied
    Bruce is a prime example of why male acts are superior to female acts in general.
    Stevyy, that's a shocking thing to say. What in particular makes someone having a penis a better act ?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Ugh so I moved to a new city and decided to go to the "best reviewed" ghey Club cuz I wanted to shake it awf dancing to Popstitute songz but the Club turned out to be completely dead and buried ( there were like 8 people there). Ugh my what a wasted Frihday night.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

As a curious note, he has even inspired divas with Lady Gaga citing him as one of her influences / inspirations.
    Bruce is a prime example of why male acts are superior to female acts in general.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Still one of the best songs from the 90s (and perhaps in modern music):

As a curious note, he has even inspired divas with Lady Gaga citing him as one of her influences / inspirations.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Dont't forget his looks huntee
    Good looks is always important for me, but with Bruce - who is still incredible looking - the music is EVERYTHING. Forget the image, short skirts, big hair whatever, the music is IT and everything anyone should need in their lives.

Bruce was one of the first 10 acts I've ever stanned in my life and by 1995 I had devoted my life to him.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Bruce Springsteen looked so hot, a very sexy man. I like some of his songs, sadly not the new album.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Bruce Springsteen debuted in the business in 1973 and by 2019 he is still slaying, his new album has reached #1 (so far) in UK, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Scotland and New Zealand and is giving Madonna a hard time on the global charts.

By 1980 (before Michael Jackson conceived "Thriller" or Madonna had even happened at all) he already had 5 Multi-Platinum albums credited to his name and by 1984 (11 years into his career) his album "Born In the U.S.A" went Diamond / 15x Platinum.

During the 90s (his 3rd decade in the business) his acclaimed song "Streets Of Philadelphia" won the Oscar, he continued having Platinum success for many more years up until 2009 and he became one of the biggest touring acts of all time. True Legend

He has to be one of the biggest solo music legends in music history.
    Dont't forget his looks huntee

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Bruce Springsteen debuted in the business in 1973 and by 2019 he is still slaying, his new album has reached #1 (so far) in UK, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Ireland, Belgium, Norway, Scotland and New Zealand and is giving Madonna a hard time on the global charts.
    You forgot to mention that he also debuted at #1 on my Personal Chart.

His debuts:
    2007 - #3 - Magic
    2009 - #5 - Working On a Dream
    2012 - #1 - Wrecking Ball
    2014 - #1 - High Hopes
    2019 - #1 - Western Stars

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    You a mom and pop
    I’m a corporation
    I’m the press conference
    You a conversation
    A line that has been speaking to my heart recently how can bitches not stan

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied

By 1980 (before Michael Jackson conceived "Thriller" or Madonna had even happened at all) he already had 5 Multi-Platinum albums credited to his name and by 1984 (11 years into his career) his album "Born In the U.S.A" went Diamond / 15x Platinum.

During the 90s (his 3rd decade in the business) his acclaimed song "Streets Of Philadelphia" won the Oscar, he continued having Platinum success for many more years up until 2009 and he became one of the biggest touring acts of all time. True Legend

He has to be one of the biggest solo music legends in music history.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Caution remains the best album released by one of the Big Five recently. Will Céline or Janet be able to dethrone it? Madame X couldn't.
    I agree, but Madame X is lovely too. It has some great music. Both delivered overall. Unfortunately neither of them will win any awards for their music anymore.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I recently switched to a morning shift at my job because I love getting up early. The people I have to work with tho…. I feel like one day, I am going to lose my s**t and go off on everyone. It makes me wanna switch back to the evening shift.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Caution remains the best album released by one of the Big Five recently. Will Céline or Janet be able to dethrone it? Madame X couldn't.
    You mean like what . . recently?

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    What a crazy page - Debbie Gibson, La Bouche, Bastille, Shirley Bassey, this Joanna lady...

The only thing I recognize is TheRealest's quote.
    What a tragedy, cheapthrills.

At least you should know Debbie Gibson. Shake Your Love (her second single) was the song that got me to notice her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X