Tayloo has a few cute bops

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    90% of artists would die to flop like Taylor

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    I just read many comments about Taylor Swift "flopping." Since when is a #2 song a flop? I'm no Taylor fan, but she has yet to have a "flop" era. Taylor is by far the most consistent star in North America for this century in my opinion. Now if her fans hate the music, then a song/album can be considered a "flop."

I feel like there is far too much pressure placed on artists these days when it comes to chart performance and sales. People are more obsessed with numbers than they are music. There are people who only like certain artist because they have good sales. They should just get rid of the Billboard charts period because all of it looks like crap nowadays.

My rant for the day

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Sweet But Psycho is finally top 10 on Hot 100, i'm sure [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] is a proud stan
    Is that a condom brand?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    What even happened to [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION]? Is he locked up in the Moo thread like you used to be?
    You mocked his music taste, remember?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Sweet But Psycho is finally top 10 on Hot 100, i'm sure [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] is a proud stan
    FINALLY! Really thought it’d peak at 11 or 12, wheew

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Crazy In Love will always be Beyoncé's signature song. It's so huge, i hear it in every bar in every country i visit. BB and NB, not so much.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Cours hun. I served as runway during the Formation Tour
    All the naughty gheys that had sex under that runaway

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    What I sing when I’m in [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet’s hole thinking about [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION]...
    What even happened to [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION]? Is he locked up in the Moo thread like you used to be?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    It even hit #1 in EU.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Dilemma is one of those songs that got SO overplayed and never recovered

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    What I sing when I’m in [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]chet’s hole thinking about [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION]...

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Have you sniffed on her ass to know that?
    Cours hun. I served as runway during the Formation Tour

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I never liked her debut era / album that much other than "Crazy In Love", I found the album quite weak and the rest of the singles didn't make it for me, "Baby Boy" was indeed a smash hit but I only really liked CIL.

Her second era / album "B'day" was much better IMO and then she just kept improving. I loved "Lemonade".

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    baby boy and n girl are much bigger bops than cil, though cil is not bad by any means

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION]: Didn't 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' reach like diamond status status? If I remember correctly, she was very big during that era in Brazil.
    Well Brazil is not the entire Latin America , but yeah that was her biggest era and ultimate peak in Brazil with 360K albums sold. The album didn't do that good in Mexico or Argentina though but several of it's singles were very popular pretty much everywhere particularly "If I Were A Boy", "Single Ladies" and "Halo", they were on heavy rotation on latin music tv channels and I heard them on Radio quite a lot.

Leave a comment:

• HouseTargaryen
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    [MENTION=35073]MrLeonix[/MENTION]: Didn't 'I Am...Sasha Fierce' reach like diamond status status? If I remember correctly, she was very big during that era in Brazil.
    I believe it was Double Diamond 500k... could be wrong

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Baby Boy is boring to me now but Naughty Girl has always been hella underrated

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Serving taste. Now you only need to start stanning Dua
    Sometimes yes. ^^
    Well, maybe her next album will be better. As I always say I only liked Be the one.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    But her farts smell like roses.
    Have you sniffed on her ass to know that?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    I agree.
    Serving taste. Now you only need to start stanning Dua

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Both Bttm Boy and Naughty Gworl >>>>> Crazy In Luv
    I agree.