• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealest
    Needed Me >>> anything on Gingerale
    +1 also have to add ANTI > Gingerale for me
    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
      Brittany Murphy was incredible and mesmerising. I remember buying all her movies on DVD back in the day.
      We are so similar sometimes! Brittany is/was my favourite actress, her death is still really painful for me to think about
      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• I'm listening to Ne-Yo's old stuff right now at the office. "Sexy Love", "Because of You", "So Sick", "Mad", "Miss Independent", etc. Urggh his music was THE ISH back then. He 's fallen off big time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
          Originally posted by MrRager
          Brittany Murphy was incredible and mesmerising. I remember buying all her movies on DVD back in the day.
          We are so similar sometimes! Brittany is/was my favourite actress, her death is still really painful for me to think about
          Yes exactly! She was amazing. I was watching Don't Say A Word yesterday and remembered how much I love her! She was captivating and weird yet brilliant.

@AIRWRECKA you're back! Did you get sick of Church Of Pop after just 1 week? Did TheSiaStan not have good work ethic?
          #Pray4AL6

Comment

• I was actually detained in a Brazillian prison for a week, but Alice's Aunt paid my bail.
            I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

Comment

• Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
                Poor you <3 :(

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                  I'm listening to Ne-Yo's old stuff right now at the office. "Sexy Love", "Because of You", "So Sick", "Mad", "Miss Independent", etc. Urggh his music was THE ISH back then. He 's fallen off big time.
                  Don't get me started with this guy...In My Own Words used to be the ISH back then.Even his sophomore cd was amazing.I knew every single word of So Sick,When You're Mad,Sexy Love & Miss Independent...He was really repping for mainstream RnB btwn 2005-2009.Too bad he fell off :(

Comment

• Closest to 160GB they still sell is the iPod Touch 128GB.
                    But the retail price of it is 449,-

F*ck my life.

Imma need to find me a sugardaddy asap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                      I was actually detained in a Brazillian prison for a week, but Alice's Aunt paid my bail.
                      Is she beautiful in real life as she is in pictures or a snob like Alice?
                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka
                        I was actually detained in a Brazillian prison for a week, but Alice's Aunt paid my bail.
                        She was snob.

Comment

• Just wanna address my hater on here: I read your classless, cheap shade before you edited your post. You tried and that's what matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                            Originally posted by Airwrecka
                            She was snob.
                            !!!
                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Ive been up all night, tryna get that rich

Comment

• Whos's ArmyOfMe's hater?
                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

Whos's ArmyOfMe's hater?
                                  Tunk

Comment

Closest to 160GB they still sell is the iPod Touch 128GB.

F*ck my life.

#1stworldproblems

Comment

• biscuits - come back you're missed!
                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                        Originally posted by Noahh
                                        Closest to 160GB they still sell is the iPod Touch 128GB.

F*ck my life.

#1stworldproblems
                                        Definitely.

Comment

Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
                                          What happened exactly? (If I may ask)
                                          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

biscuits - come back you're missed!
                                            Airwrecka, biscuits and now Sinead O'Connor gone missing

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                              biscuits - come back you're missed!
                                              Airwrecka, biscuits and now Sinead O'Connor gone missing
                                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                                                Originally posted by Noahh
                                                What happened exactly? (If I may ask)
                                                It rebooted and all my music was gone. Then my laptop and itunes couldn't recognize the iPod anymore. So I set the iPod into disk mode in order to restore it in itunes but every time I try to restore the iPod, iTunes freezes. It's now gotten to the point where the iPod keeps rebooting.

I went to an Apple Store today but they told me there isn't really anything I can do to fix it.

Comment

• Jeroen, been there one year ago and it was a trauma :(
                                                  I have a 64gb now but it doesn't feel the same.

Comment

iPod Classic
                                                    iTunes not recognizing the iPod is a known problem. I had the same issue times and times again.
                                                    I erased the latest iTunes version (which was crappy anyway and was interfering with other applications) and downgraded to the iTunes release I had before and now it's (nearly) working perfectly.

Try the de-freeze hack to stop re-booting and to reset:
                                                    1. Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
                                                    2. Now press and hold the Menu and Select buttons about 6 to 10 seconds or until the Apple logo appears. Repeating of this step may be required.

I'd die if my iPod Classic would go to waste...
                                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X