X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noahh
    Originally posted by trebor
    Originally posted by Noahh
    Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
    What happened exactly? (If I may ask)
    It rebooted and all my music was gone. Then my laptop and itunes couldn't recognize the iPod anymore. So I set the iPod into disk mode in order to restore it in itunes but every time I try to restore the iPod, iTunes freezes. It's now gotten to the point where the iPod keeps rebooting.

I went to an Apple Store today but they told me there isn't really anything I can do to fix it.
    My iPod Classic works just fine atm but I've had numerous problems in the past.

BUT:

iPod Classic >>>
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
      iPod Classic >>>
      Yes. They could have just updated it, but Apple always wants to cannibalise its own products.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
        biscuits - come back you're missed!
        Missed by who?
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
          Omg my iPod classic died. Devastated. It was my baby for years and had 160GB, they don't make those anymore. :evil:
          I'd sell you my one if we lived anywhere near each other! I don't really use it anymore, lol. Plus, I ran out of room on it cos I have 183GB of music on my laptop LOL.

I just use my iPhone 6s or my iPad for music now if I'm not using my laptop. I bought the iPhone about a month ago and I'm in love with it

I also bought a really cute case for my phone lol, it has cat ears on it
          I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

• I can't at some Beyoncé fans looking down on Rihanna and trying to downplay her success (like she can't sell albums) yet Billboard just published that she sold 275 million records worldwide is staggering. I think both ladies are slaying and in their own leagues. Instead of making this a competition, we should appreciate that both women released great albums (Anti and Lemonade).
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^^^ The only women of color that are dominating the industry... But it goes both ways not just Beyoncé fans.
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                Originally posted by MrRager
                Missed by who?
                Stop bullying him I truly miss him!

Comment

• David finishes his exams today and I only just ******* start today!
                  BS:TS:IA:NM

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    Missed by who?
                    didnt know he's gone i will miss him too
                    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                      Missed by who?
                      didnt know he's gone i will miss him too
                      I think he's mourning for his cat (understandably), he'll be back soon I think.

Comment

• I hope he will be back soon.

Comment

• "To me, the idea of being famous is irritating. The attention is strange. Everyone has an opinion."
                          - Gisele Bundchen
                          Diva!!!

Comment

Missed by who?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                              I can't at some Beyoncé fans looking down on Rihanna and trying to downplay her success (like she can't sell albums) yet Billboard just published that she sold 275 million records worldwide is staggering. I think both ladies are slaying and in their own leagues. Instead of making this a competition, we should appreciate that both women released great albums (Anti and Lemonade).
                              Rihanna has not sold 275 million records. With under 40m albums sales, it would put her download sales to upward of 230 million. But according to BB, she has also sold more albums worldwide than Beyoncé.

sometimes idk what BB is smoking. BTW according to Guiness, Madonna has sold 300 million albums alone (+ an estimated 120m singles puts her at 420 million records which is more than Elvis and the Beatles).

i love music publications. Here's to Thriller's 109 million copies sold. Mars, Venus and especially PLUTO have become really big markets lately. I heard Meghan Trainor sold 500 million albums on Uranus too..
                              My Chart

Comment

• I prefer Rihanna but lately both disappoint
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Thank you for all your sympathy and support x

Comment

• ^you're welcome hun
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

^you're welcome hun

Welcome back biscuits! Btw if you don't mind me asking... was the cat Gunta? The one that was shot and in the paper?
                                      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                        ^you're welcome hun

Welcome back biscuits! Btw if you don't mind me asking... was the cat Gunta? The one that was shot and in the paper?
                                        Wow, I can't believe you remember that! No, it was my sweet little Sakapara, who was my favourite baby.

The good news is, I don't mind dying at any time now if it means I can be reunited with him

Comment

• aaah incredibly cute pic!!!!
                                          last.fm

Comment

• By the way, I'm still gonna be part-time around here for a few days because I'm recovering from my surgery. My eyes didn't recover as quickly as expected, so I've been visually impaired since last Thursday. It was okay though - I got to sit by myself with my eyes closed for days and grieve for Sakapara.

The downside is that I realised there is nobody in this country who I can turn to for help.

Comment

• Turn to us. We'll support you.
                                              I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                Thank you for all your sympathy and support x
                                                You are welcome, good to see you again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                                  Turn to us. We'll support you.

Comment

• biscuits <3 hang on in there!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X