Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Both are ghey ass dance songs tho.

Now name another Kween song.
    I like My All

She also looked like a skinny snatchedT Popstitute in the video there

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Wow, I never thought that I would agree with MR about something.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Not you only liking her DJ stuff ... serving str8 white male taste teas
    Both are ghey ass dance songs tho.

Now name another Kween song.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    You are a Premium Member [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] - therefore, you get the maroon treatment! There is a topic on it in Front Desk...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Sis why is your username red? Did you become a modiva?

Which dusty diva are you gonna stan now so you don't stand out?
    Wait

Good quesiton, why is my username red? lol wth did I do now, @Wayne?

edit: it's apparently because I'm a "premium" member..

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    ^^ You should check out his videos with his husband. It's so fascinating how both talk about love and their relationship in such a mature way considering their age. Most couples I know only seem to be connected sexually or live past each other, while with Zach and Alastair, it seems to go deeper - like they've found each other's soulmate. And I feel like they aren't playing but that the emotions they show in the videos are actually real (and I would dare to say that that's not the case with every YT couple - especially ones at that age.). Would you say that your relationship is on the same level?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Ugh wish we had an educated hot daddy like Kurz in Texas...oh well :/
    Sis why is your username red? Did you become a modiva?

Which dusty diva are you gonna stan now so you don't stand out?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Oh yeah, I forgot somehow. Besides that? I guess Electricity is iight.
    Not you only liking her DJ stuff ... serving str8 white male taste teas

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    @MusicRecords: What's your issue with white people? I mean, the US is a white-majority country, so having prejudices towards Caucasians may not be the best idea. Anyway, have you checked out Zach's You Tube channel yet? It's 'Adventures with Zach and B'...
    I don’t really like white people as much as I like my people (Hispanics) or black people <3

White people always seem so entitled, dull, boring, not all but most...I also don’t like the white “culture” in the US...seems boring af.

In Europe the white people jere in Austria always look kinda grumpy/serious...same thing in Germany.

But I don’t hate them or anything, I mean ffs my partner is white af his family though...omg, they’re one of those American families that go abroad and expect everyone to speak English...it was so embarrassing last December when we went to Spain and they came over

abd and yeah I saw some of the vids, sweet guy and sad about his dog :/

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION]: What's your issue with white people? I mean, the US is a white-majority country, so having prejudices towards Caucasians may not be the best idea. Anyway, have you checked out Zach's You Tube channel yet? It's 'Adventures with Zach and B'...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    MR moving from the Texas of US to the Texas of Europe
    Ugh wish we had an educated hot daddy like Kurz in Texas...oh well :/

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    MR moving from the Texas of US to the Texas of Europe

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Texas loves their gheys and blacks
    Yes it does! So much that it almost turned blue by a slight margin recently with Beto! Times are changing ;)

Speaking of black people, most of Houston seems to have nice black communities
    If you want Hispanics, San Antonio or south Texas it is!
    if u want white people (meh)..west Texas if full of them

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Texas loves their gheys and blacks

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Thanks, buddy! Tell me what you think about him ;) .

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
    Does anyone on here know the You Tube channel of Zach and Alastair? I randomly discovered it and I'm speechless in a positive way. Zach is a young man from the Southern part of the US. At first sight, he represents everything that you may connect to the stereotypical redneck: He's religious, loves Texas above all, speaks the typical Southern accent. He's married to Alastair, a guy working at the military, and in his videos, he comes across as so down-to-earth, endearing and eloquent. Together they seem such an authentic couple and the way they make the best of their lives wirhout any of the typical You Tube superficiality... Being honest, it almost me cry and that really says something.
    I’ll look him up only because he loves Texas and I’m from there...aka a state that would rank in the top 10 strongest economies in the world if it were its own country <3 yasss

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Does anyone on here know the You Tube channel of Zach and Alastair? I randomly discovered it and I'm speechless in a positive way. Zach is a young man from the Southern part of the US. At first sight, he represents everything that you may connect to the stereotypical redneck: He's religious, loves Texas above all, speaks the typical Southern accent. He's married to Alastair, a guy working at the military, and in his videos, he comes across as so down-to-earth, endearing and eloquent. Together they seem such an authentic couple and the way they make the best of their lives wirhout any of the typical You Tube superficiality... Being honest, it almost me cry and that really says something.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    It was the appetizer for GOAT!

And Fatman Scoop is iconik!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    You said WBT was the GOAT tho.
    It is.

But ILT is so gym, disco, anything friendly i just wanna drink my gin & tonic and bop to it

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    How does WBT stack up with Kylie’s discography?

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    I play WBT during gym sessions. Not so much to help me lift the weights / workout, but for me to lowkey sing to all the attractive men there.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    WBT may be the best song of all time, but it ain’t exactly gym friendly. You should introduce your good sis to the WBT remix, the second best song of all time:

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Well I imagine it doesn't get much recurrent airplay but a gym or club is definitely a place where it gets played

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    They play a song like Soldier with its uber-ghetto sound and lyrics in Germany?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    It's Like That is the song from mimi I hear frequently in public(besides AIWFC) because someone working at my gym is literally an It's Like That stan. I don't think there has been a week without it same for Soldier by DC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X