This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biscuits
    The downside is that I realised there is nobody in this country who I can turn to for help.

[youtube:2tb4xcl0]lsjKK_s_nyY[/youtube:2tb4xcl0]
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• ^I love that song!

biscuits, what exactly is the problem? Are you having a hard time coping with the death of a pet? Maybe talk to a friend about it? I'm sure at least your partner is there for you, hang in there
      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Biscuits: Glad you're back. Hope the recovery time will be as short as possible.
        Something to cheer you up. You know where/who you're friends are:
        [youtube:2txnkqf9]Z2tzzDtDw-k[/youtube:2txnkqf9]
        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Random:

Sorry London, NYC, LA, etc...

Detroit has the greatest legends...

Stevie Wonder (most successful male R&B artist)
          Diana Ross (one of the most successful international divas)
          Eminem (top rap star ever)
          Aretha Franklin (most hits for a female artist)
          The Temptations
          Aaliyah
          Smokey Robinson
          Madonna ( Top selling female artist ever)
          The 4 Tops
          Alice Cooper
          The Winans
          The Supremes (Most successful girl group)
          etc...
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Was reading at the prince.org side how people there once tested Prince on whether he was actually a member of that site or not and asked him to touch his nose in an upcoming performance, which then he did and everybody became convinced that he was reading that site... Mmmm makes me wonder about the use of the word "Cyprus" in a song...
            jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10765535

Comment

• I get you biscuits because my boy (dog) died 2 years ago and i barely pet a dog since that day. I don't think i'll ever have another dog again.

About pets, what people who doesn't like animals don't get that every one has their own personality. You can have 3 kittens and puppies and all have different characters.

Animals (excluding insects) >>> humans

Btw, can someone explain to me why is it humans and not humen?
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I agree, animals are so unique and amazing.

Originally posted by spiritboy
                Btw, can someone explain to me why is it humans and not humen?
                That's English for you!

"Man" is of Germanic origin, whilst "human" is of Latin origin. "Human" just happens to end in "man" but it's not from the same etymology.

Therefore:
                man > men
                human > humans
                Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

• Oh thanks a lot
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• La Vie En Rose is one of the best French songs ever.

And Debussy's Clair De Lune is one of the best compositions ever for a piano.
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hope I'm not the only one who's seen this.. So moving
                      [youtube:1gav4ge6]FTcQdiNlGG8[/youtube:1gav4ge6]

RIP Prince

Comment

• Oh Lord!!!

EgyptAir flight 804 has disappeared from radar. Lets pray everyone is safe....
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Thanks honeyz. Although I think y'all misunderstood. I meant there is nobody here to help me physically. On Sunday, I couldn't open my eyes at all and I realised that there isn't anybody here who I could call to take me to hospital.

Comment

• Were your eyes fully glued with that caramel morning thing? That happened to me few time, you just need to wash your eyes haha
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• No honey, it was pain

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                Were your eyes fully glued with that caramel morning thing? That happened to me few time, you just need to wash your eyes haha
                                No comment

Comment

Were your eyes fully glued with that caramel morning thing? That happened to me few time, you just need to wash your eyes haha
                                  Omg.

I hope you get well soon, biscuits. Physically and emotionally. :(

Comment

• Caramel morning thing?
                                    Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

• That yellow, gluey, caramely shit leaking out of your eyes each morning.
                                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

That yellow, gluey, caramely shit leaking out of your eyes each morning.
                                        In England, people usually call it sleep.

Today I woke up with lots of sleep in my eyes

Did you wash your face today? You have sleep in your eye!

I never use that word though because I use the Punjabi word

And thanks Rihab honey

Comment

• It's still better than other body parts sticking on pieces of clothing because you chose to sleep after doing a certain something... ok I'll stop here lol
                                          jio CHARTS NOW: 19/10/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...5#post10765535

Comment

• CARAMEL MORNING THING

Comment

That yellow, gluey, caramely shit leaking out of your eyes each morning.

That sounds like a bad case of conjunctivitis.
                                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Anybody else's WhatsApp down as well?

Ariana ha impact
                                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                    Anybody else's WhatsApp down as well?

Ariana ha impact
                                                    No

Comment

Working...
                                                    X