X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
    I have never encountered such a uptight group of people in my life. I kinda feel sad for them tbh. Wish they got my sense of humor a bit more
    Was pretty obvious you were joking around when you made comments like Stream xo for good skin or whatever lol

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I was so pleased you created that pop talk thread in attempt to make UKmix drama-free. And then this.

Let's not attack fellow UKMixers on the basis of their age.
    I won't. But can we all have a sense of humor around here. Nothing [MENTION=52166]InFamous[/MENTION] , [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] or I do is out of harm. It just for a few kiii kiiii's

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Originally posted by InFamous View Post
    He didn't go off . It's called banter and no one normal takes it seriously
    I have never encountered such a uptight group of people in my life. I kinda feel sad for them tbh. Wish they got my sense of humor a bit more
    Last edited by Aaronsmithjune1; Sun December 1, 2019, 02:07.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Says someone who goes off when anyone mentions not liking XO by Beyonce (or anything else she's done for that matter).
    He didn't go off . It's called banter and no one normal takes it seriously

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    we get too many of those banned atrl members these days. where are the normal ones?

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Some of us are under 30 and enjoy fun shade here and there. We all don't spend our days drinking prune juice & watching M*A*S*H and yelling at kids. If you don't want to interact, tell the nurse to log you out
    [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] you're probably gonna just have to create a SYG for some of us that don't mind shade towards our faves because we have a sense of humor & and keep the grandparents in the base
    I was so pleased you created that pop talk thread in attempt to make UKmix drama-free. And then this.

Let's not attack fellow UKMixers on the basis of their age.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Says someone who goes off when anyone mentions not liking XO by Beyonce (or anything else she's done for that matter).
    A clapback is not me being angry. Lol

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] you're probably gonna just have to create a SYG for some of us that don't mind shade towards our faves because we have a sense of humor & and keep the grandparents in the base

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    You are so see through like you're bathing in Windex. First you try to start World War III with the lambily, next you post (for the 1085th time) how much you want her to be #1 at Christmas. Oh, and to make sure you get away with your baiting you put the word "genuine" in every I'm-so-nice-post.
    Take your lame Mariah quotes out of my mentions zzzzz. I post about many topics.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    I beg your pardon if you actually look at my posts for the last number of weeks this is anything but accurate.
    Also I am not playing victim. I have been clearly singled out in this thread and I have a right to defend myself especially when those calling me out are far from innocent themselves.
    You are so see through like you're bathing in Windex. First you try to start World War III with the lambily, next you post (for the 1085th time) how much you want her to be #1 at Christmas. Oh, and to make sure you get away with your baiting you put the word "genuine" in every I'm-so-nice-post.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    Ukmix has just lost someone I honestly believe was in the Top 3 members who made the biggest impact in the Random Thoughts, Unpopular Opinions and many other topics in "This & That /Lounge" section. Can we at least appreciate that for a sec. It's a little frustrating going through the Serby topic then coming here to find the usual silliness that constantly derails this topic
    Some of us are under 30 and enjoy fun shade here and there. We all don't spend our days drinking prune juice & watching M*A*S*H and yelling at kids. If you don't want to interact, tell the nurse to log you out
    Wow! I cannot believe how insensitive Aaron can be right after DOSSOME's post.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    I think a thread where we would not be warned for flaimbait or trolling like a stan wars would solve any issues. Those not interested just stay out and let anyone who wants enter. Personal attacks should not be allowed however.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    The random thoughts thread is too iconic to be closed, however it seems that it has devolved into something different, as if it’s lost its original purpose/function and I honestly don’t know how it could get back to that. Special moderation? I don’t know. The fact that the lounge is publicly available doesn’t make a difference it seems; you would think it’d be more active, but alas....

Btw, I saw this and wanted to post it in the funny pics thread or whatever it was called but I cant find it??

i CACKLED tbh
    Gworl what on earth is Madonna wearing

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Move on, only answers to my questions thanks.
    This can be solved quite easily by bringing back Unpopular Thots and have both Random Thots and Upopular Thots run parallel just like before. I don't know why Unpolular Thots was closed so abruptly anyway tbh.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung
    replied
    The random thoughts thread is too iconic to be closed, however it seems that it has devolved into something different, as if itís lost its original purpose/function and I honestly donít know how it could get back to that. Special moderation? I donít know. The fact that the lounge is publicly available doesnít make a difference it seems; you would think itíd be more active, but alas....

Btw, I saw this and wanted to post it in the funny pics thread or whatever it was called but I cant find it??

i CACKLED tbh

Leave a comment:

• WEBofDESIRE
    replied
    Questions

Should the Random Thought Thread be permanently closed?

Nope.

If not, should there be clearer rules about what is posted in here?

I can see encouraging this thread to be less musically focused, technically there is already a thread for all of that. If you had a Stan-vs-stan thread, I can see quietly moving the tired diva dragging/stanning comments from here to there (without admonishing the posters). This way you don't limit freedom of speech, but at the same time can keep things neater and encourage a broader range of discussion.

If the Random Thought Thread was to go, what should it be replaced by?

No need for it to go, but some complimentary threads could help things move along more efficiently.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Move on, only answers to my questions thanks.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    I think the problem is that that’s all you seem to do.

You’ve made your point on the issue, now stop playing the victim and dragging this up.
    I beg your pardon if you actually look at my posts for the last number of weeks this is anything but accurate.
    Also I am not playing victim. I have been clearly singled out in this thread and I have a right to defend myself especially when those calling me out are far from innocent themselves.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Period.

Leave a comment:

• mariahmatherspacker
    replied
    You bring up Mariah more than Trump brings up Obama - it’s exhausting.

Anyway answer is simple, bring back unpopular opinions.

and ban Infamous

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    This. Especially When they drag and shade everybody under The sun and seem to be given free reign to do so. Bit god forbid any One says a Word about Mariah and its like world war 3.
    I think the problem is that that’s all you seem to do.

You’ve made your point on the issue, now stop playing the victim and dragging this up.

Leave a comment:

• InFamous
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    People are getting too sensitive about their faves, especially Mariah fans. I get that it might get annoying but there are people who call Ed Sheeran, Sheerat and other names for other fave artists. I take it as a joke and laugh at it.
    This. Especially When they drag and shade everybody under The sun and seem to be given free reign to do so. Bit god forbid any One says a Word about Mariah and its like world war 3.

Leave a comment:

• Aaronsmithjune1
    replied
    Should the Random Thought Thread be permanently closed?
    No

If not, should there be clearer rules about what is posted in here?
    Random thoughts should be just what it its name is.

If the Random Thought Thread was to go, what should it be replaced by?
    My Pop Talk thread

How do we get The Lounge as a whole more active? Does the fact that it's publicly available make a difference?
    Relax thr rules as a whole on ukmix, and the whole site will be more active

Should we do something different with the Premium Members Lounge? E.g. should that be a forum open to established members only but provide a truly safe place for people to interact honestly and openly.
    No

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^The random thoughts should not be closed. But i feel like its only dragging and shading here, which needs to change. Some people need to mature more so they can have more civilised discussions then insulting ones, or the tiring "my dusty diva is better then your dusty diva"

To quote [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION]
    I actually think deleting the Unpopular opinion thread wasn't a good idea tbh, that way stuff didn't always get heated up in the same topic and different subjetcs were duscussed without getting lost in the everyday drivel of stanning

Leave a comment:

Working...
X