X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihab
    replied
    From DSDS twink to that. We love a good metamorphosis!

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    ^ Switzerland! Song is hella generic though

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    HELL YEAH ^ what country is that?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

i know which country I am supporting tonight @ GayvisionEurovision

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post

A BOP
    Queen Brook Lynn Blige could Raap!!! She killed it in Busta's Touch It RMX

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    We discourage any divisive language and terminology on UKMIX.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    Americans and their poisonous obsession with race.

It doesn't even matter if that specific term has negative connotations or not, we don't need any kind of racially divisive language on Ukmix imo.
    +1

Some of these users are so protective of the black culture but don’t want to accept that it goes both ways, whether you’re black, white or purple

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Americans and their poisonous obsession with race.

It doesn't even matter if that specific term has negative connotations or not, we don't need any kind of racially divisive language on Ukmix imo.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied

A BOP

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Well, if you want to refer to white people, you could've used just that expression. By using the other one, you were surely intending to forward a certain judgement, which might've hurt a few fellow white users, weren't you? Freedom of language is very important, but I'm sure we can refer to each other with the help of expressions that miss out on negative connotations .

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Whew chile I see now A joke
    Who would have thought that the ballooning phenomena of white ignorance would hit so close to home?

It seems that in this day and age, you can’t put a damn thing past anyone anymore.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    Apparently we’re not allowed to use that word anymore because the consensus amongst the higher power here is that it holds as much of a negative connotation as the N-word.

But you’re right.
    Whew chile I see now A joke

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    +1

Who deleted all the replies about abortion?
    Moved them into Serby's topic on the news forum.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Oh
    +1

Who deleted all the replies about abortion?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
    Edit
    Oh

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    ^lol no, he got millions of dollars from daddy, and sure through helps of good investors he is a billionaire but he has a ton of bankruptcies

I think his image was better before he decided to run for president. We all knew trump was extra and a bit too much, but people didn’t mind him, he was known as one of those “rich guys” and all...but after he ran for president and expressed his dumb ideas, it has stained his career and life, deservingly

He could’ve been that “rich guy” everyone knows and doesn’t mind, but nah he fked up
    Yes I'm aware that his father was rich too and Trump got millions from him, but he actually had to face a couple of tough situations that he overcome greatly, he's been very smart.

I personally don't believe that just because your parents are rich you're automatically meant to be a great investor forever, there are many rich people's children that literally never manage to do anything important in life. But yeah Trump definitely caused some outrage, I have a relative who lives in USA and she tells me that everyone hates Trump there, well clearly not everyone but at least in the environment and circle where she belongs she has never met anyone who has something good to say about Trump and yeah I get why it is that way but many people are viewing too much into his political ideas and thoughts and are using that in order to say what kind of human being he is and I personally think this is just one side of him, outside of that presidency he's done lots of good stuff.

I do remember his speeches and his political campaign and I don't agree with his views, I did think that If I was American I would have not voted for him . . . but why blame it all on him though? America decided their own destiny, they voted. Blame it on the people, at the end of the day it was not really his sole decission to be there as president.
    Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri May 17, 2019, 21:00.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Kween might also have the last #1 of the decade.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Whatever.

Kween Mariah really did that and delivered a top notch album. Let's hope Céline and Janet will also release quality albums.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    ^lol no, he got millions of dollars from daddy, and sure through helps of good investors he is a billionaire but he has a ton of bankruptcies

I think his image was better before he decided to run for president. We all knew trump was extra and a bit too much, but people didn’t mind him, he was known as one of those “rich guys” and all...but after he ran for president and expressed his dumb ideas, it has stained his career and life, deservingly

He could’ve been that “rich guy” everyone knows and doesn’t mind, but nah he fked up

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I consider myself a democrat but believe it or not I'm not really a judgemental person when it comes to serious topics . . . It's like different political views, religions, sexualities, beliefs, sects, races, paraphilias etc rarely made me feel uncomfortable and when it does and I get uncomfortable (because I'm human and of course I have my limits) I try to be diplomatic in most ocassions (completely the opposite of my forum stan fights LOL) but yeah that's why you'll rarely ever see me involved in racial / religion / sexuality or political forums / threads online.

If I was an American citizen obviously I would never vote for Trump because I'm a democrat and he doesn't represent what I stand for and I particularly don't consider him really suitable for being a president but I think many people misunderstand him a lot, he's quite rude, he could be a narcissist, and he's really strong with his views and opinions but outside of his presidency I've always thought he was a great business man, and he can be very inspiring when you read his biography and many of the stuff he overcome, I think he's someone who achieved everything he wanted in life and my disagreement with his political views won't change that perception I have about him.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    The US is seriously screwed - the Constitution on which it was founded is the very reason for its slow decline and undoing.

I would love for a President to come along and make some serious changes.
    I cannot believe they're still claiming that piece of paper written 350 years ago as a guideline for their BS.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    The US is seriously screwed - the Constitution on which it was founded is the very reason for its slow decline and undoing.

I would love for a President to come along and make some serious changes.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Republicans and conservatives in general are disgusting.
    I don't understand their pupose tbh. Like their goal of existing seems to be just so they can halt social and scientific progress...

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Republicans and conservatives in general are disgusting.
    +1

And in all seriousness I’ve always thought most look inbred, especially older trump supporters

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Thanks Guys

Leave a comment:

Working...
X