X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erotica
    replied
    Definitely the best song and it was the only Taylor song that ever entered my personal charts.

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    It was the best video of the era, for sure.

All of the 1989 singles are better than ME!

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Best 1989 single
    fight me

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
    Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
    I liked them too

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    I haven’t listened to the Teenage Dream album for ages, need to give it a spin!

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION]: 80k means that not all hope is lost (yet). What are the koala bears' biggest problems? Are they hunted for whatever reason or are the reproduction rates too low? I'm sure they could be saved if there was social interest in keeping their species on that planet.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack View Post
    Am I the only one that liked Katy's singles from her last era? They were BOPS from Bon Appetit to Chained to the Rhythm
    No, you're not alone. I actually prefer them to the Prism and even some Teenage Dream singles.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    USA is a hot ass mess and I am working my way outta this piece of shit.
    My sister is gone by September and I might join ha ass.

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks
    Shade or spelling error?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    I've just read that the cute Koala Bear is irreversibly going extinct with only 80,000 living animals living in their natural habitats left.

IN Europe the insects and birds are dying out as well... having lost over half of all species already. Whales, Polar Bears, Tigers, Rhinos et al... we did it, guys, we all deserve what's coming to us.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
    His faves stan for Kween tho so itís not all that bad.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?
    Watch PewDiePie's video, he explains it very well without the internet "tea"/drama associated.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    a place where music is discussed which was released b4 u were born. So, real music... not the ish you seem to perceive as music.
    sweaty we should totally meet up and discuss who has the worse taste in music (it's you) and after that have seks

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    what even is the vault?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    what even is the vault?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Far as I know he is considered a sexual predator because he is pressuring straight people into sleeping with him. Sending out harassing DMs and apperantly assaulting someone younger in the high school bathroom. But I don't have any idea on these "youtuber" relations, that's just what I've read somewhere

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
    The Vault
    The Lounge
    General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Not that I ever followed Charles James, but I'm trying to figure out why he is being cancelled so quickly? Because he pissed off a friend?

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied
    Just to re-iterate what was announced a few weeks back, GIFs can now be used more widely:

Songs, Albums and Tours
    The Vault
    The Lounge
    General Artists Discussion

GIFs should not be posted outside of these forums.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
    That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    It's surely based on more facts than Leaving Neverland... so a documentary it is.
    That is already forGaGatten, it was just a lil quick 2 weeks fad.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Alabama just passed a near-total ban on abortion, including in cases of rape.

Wow, what a shit show that country is becoming.
    The Handmaid's Tale is just a documentary at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Sh*t. Looks like I didn't meet the distance to the car in front of me and the police saw it, so they stopped me and it looks like I'll loose my drivers licence for at least three months

What annoys me the most is that after that I drove to work and saw at least three worse cases. Plus it really wasn't that much of a deal, even my partner who sat next to me was shocked that this was a reason for them to taking me out (and he's usually always very vocal about things like that, even in small cases he's annoyed about things when it's not correctly)... but you have like absolutely nothing to say against the police...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X