X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trebor
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    I heard the song again... some parts has some MJ Thriller vibes... the guy is almost talking rather than singing something... with/when the lights on/off... and then some rappers came... didnt understood a shit about it
    It hunts me in gym all the time
    Silly question: Couldn't you ask at the service desk what was playing?

FOUND ITTTTTTT... only me heard that they sings Dinosaur
    Dance Off by Macklemore
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• The museums in London are changing my soul, wtffffff!

Comment

• Nooo, Muhammad Ali is on Life Support...
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Oh no. What placed him on life support? :(
          Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• My partner and I went to dinner to meet with a mutual friend who wanted to introduce us to his partner he's been with for a few months.

I get nothing but bad vibes from the guy. He basically lets it be known he doesn't "love" the guy as he has another guy he's seeing that he "loves more" (but lives with this guy), he was belittling his cat that he's had since high school (and he's a year older than me so you do the math about how long he's had his cat) and he was referring to their apartment as "my apartment" as opposed to "our" apartment which is what partners would refer living together as. Not to mention he's made my friend change the way he dresses and is trying to make him convert to Judaism and consider having his tattoo removed (seriously, Buddhism is like the coolest religion one could believe in and he's supposed to give it up?)... all the while basically letting it known he doesn't love our friend as much as this other guy (who is his #1, while he has to settle for second place). It just really rubs me the wrong way and I can't stand guys like this, my partner felt similarly after we left when we talked about it in the car.
            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
              Oh no. What placed him on life support? :(
              He was hospitalized earlier this week for respiratory issues
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                My partner and I went to dinner to meet with a mutual friend who wanted to introduce us to his partner he's been with for a few months.

I get nothing but bad vibes from the guy. He basically lets it be known he doesn't "love" the guy as he has another guy he's seeing that he "loves more" (but lives with this guy), he was belittling his cat that he's had since high school (and he's a year older than me so you do the math about how long he's had his cat) and he was referring to their apartment as "my apartment" as opposed to "our" apartment which is what partners would refer living together as. Not to mention he's made my friend change the way he dresses and is trying to make him convert to Judaism and consider having his tattoo removed (seriously, Buddhism is like the coolest religion one could believe in and he's supposed to give it up?)... all the while basically letting it known he doesn't love our friend as much as this other guy (who is his #1, while he has to settle for second place). It just really rubs me the wrong way and I can't stand guys like this, my partner felt similarly after we left when we talked about it in the car.

Well your mutual friend needs to man up instead of being a pushover.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                  My partner and I went to dinner to meet with a mutual friend who wanted to introduce us to his partner he's been with for a few months.

Oh sounds a bit familiar to me. The brother of my bf also got a new partner for around a year. We already spent some time with them both, even went on vacation for two weeks but oh my god he's so unsympathetic! He always flirted with others, thinks he's the most intelligent, the most attractive guy etc. (while in fact he's not) and always thinks he's right, you've got no chance in a discussion with him. We went to the country where the parents of my bf & his brother are from and the new partner even said his partner (brother of my bf) looks like everyone else there, he could have everyone there instead But the brother completely worships him. And it's not like they're in their 20s.

I'm still the type of guy who always thinks 'give him another chance', unfortunately it didn't get better so far.

And we LOVED his previous partner. They were together for like five years or even a bit longer. We made so many stuff with them. That makes it even more difficult

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    Originally posted by NothingFails

Well your mutual friend needs to man up instead of being a pushover.
                    oh, I don't disagree. I think he settled for the first guy he had a chance with after a really rough patch and breakup that had him move back with his parents at 36-37.... but rushing and moving in with a guy who is emotionally abusive still shocks me because the guy is extremely intelligent (he has a doctorate in science) but seems to have terribly poor judgment and I think moved in with a guy who brought him closer to work compared to the hour plus he was having to drive on a daily basis.

I don't see it ending well with them, this other guy is too much of a dictator and standoffish and him letting our friend know he'll always be second in his heart doesn't bode well. But we were both really disgusted with this guy

Originally posted by Tansike
                    Oh sounds a bit familiar to me. The brother of my bf also got a new partner for around a year. We already spent some time with them both, even went on vacation for two weeks but oh my god he's so unsympathetic! He always flirted with others, thinks he's the most intelligent, the most attractive guy etc. (while in fact he's not) and always thinks he's right, you've got no chance in a discussion with him. We went to the country where the parents of my bf & his brother are from and the new partner even said his partner (brother of my bf) looks like everyone else there, he could have everyone there instead But the brother completely worships him. And it's not like they're in their 20s.

I'm still the type of guy who always thinks 'give him another chance', unfortunately it didn't get better so far.

And we LOVED his previous partner. They were together for like five years or even a bit longer. We made so many stuff with them. That makes it even more difficult
                    ROFL, You sorta described this Paul character
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                      Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                      It's bank holiday in Italy and I am free for four days, and OBVIOUSLY I got a fever and I am stuck in bed :(
                      Aw poor you!
                      Hope you get better soon hun!
                      +1 hope you feel better!
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                        Originally posted by Colbie
                        Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                        It's bank holiday in Italy and I am free for four days, and OBVIOUSLY I got a fever and I am stuck in bed :(
                        Aw poor you!
                        Hope you get better soon hun!
                        +1 hope you feel better!
                        Yep, I feel great today thank you guys!

I spent a lot of time sleeping yesterday and it all passed.

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better now!

Comment

• Urgh I'm so torn. One of my favorite artists atm CL is gonna be performing here in my country this August and I really wanted to see her but sadly she's gonna be performing as a part of a festival.

The thing is, I don't want to spend my money going to that festival since she's basically like the only performer of the line up that I like - and cause she's probably only performing for like 30 minutes or so. There's Macklemore & Mark Ronson as well whom I of course know but not quite a big fan, the others are mostly Alternative/Indie acts like 1975, The Temper Trap, Ryan Hemsworth, Ta-Ku, etc.

And then, during the exact time CL will be performing, I will be participating in a design event which happens to be held in the same exact time & area with that festival (I guess the event is indoor, the festival is outdoor - or maybe they're gonna use different buildings), so knowing that she's gonna be in the same place as me with me not being able to see her live it actually hurts.

Comment

• OK seriously guys do you think is it worth it spending $90 on an artist that you really like even though they might only be performing for like 30 minutes? Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? Help.

Comment

• Too expensive, but if you have the mullah go fo it, money is here to enjoy it and whp knows if youll ever get the chance to see them again. Ignore all of this if its k-pop, then stay home, youll have a better time

Comment

• Ooh theres macklemore, go for it, ive seen him live and it was awesome

Comment

• yes she's K-Pop with her group but as for her solo stuff she mainly does EDM/Hip-Hop with Skrillex, Diplo, Major Lazer, and some irrelevant rappers. And her stage presence is amazing. She's a bad bish.

Let me promote her a bit.

[youtube:1mh3104k]XLwq2ITB38M[/youtube:1mh3104k]

Does anyone know if each act on a festival have the same amount of time to perform? Uhhmmm I'm literally fourfiveseconds away from clicking the BUY button.

Comment

• In the end, I bought the ticket. Let me check out Macklemore's latest album so that I could sing along during their set. #thankstoni

Comment

• ^no worries mate, if it makes you feel better...according to economics, even if you pay $1000 for 15 mins and really enjoy it, it's worth it
                                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• hey bitches

Comment

• Legend hmf is back

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                              Legend hmf is back
                                              And in a classy way too
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                Originally posted by toni_pest
                                                Legend hmf is back
                                                And in a classy way too
                                                the return of the hoe

Comment

• We missed you hoe
                                                  I read The Defensor flopped a bit at the elections :( next time they should count the votes from UKMIX as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                    We missed you hoe
                                                    I read The Defensor flopped a bit at the elections :( next time they should count the votes from UKMIX as well
                                                    Yes, it was devastating, I cried so hard -- I knew we were gonna lose but the number of votes were shocking. We didn't have the money to rival those who were spending billions. And plus, she was sick and was missing for the most part of the campaign period due to her stage 4 cancer. She's still a universally loved legend here though,, especially now that she's been going back and forth to the ICU. Anyway, now that campaign period is over I've become LESSSSSSS busy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X