X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    it is so cold in Germany... this year, May has been the coldest May since the advent of weather reports. The coldest May since 1902 and it could end up becoming the coldest May since 1882. The average temperature here for May has been 8,1° Celsius. In 1902 the average temperature for May was 8,4°C.

It was legit snowing here in the North just last Sunday. And in the coming week it is forcast to be snowing again. What the holy fark is happening? I need my sun back, y'all, otherwise I'm prepared to play Xmas music again.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    All the Kylie on this page, not Ukmix stanning talent

also someone calling out as PYIMP as one of Kylie's best, love you boo

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Confide in me and Put yourself in my place are fantastic.

All the lovers not so much.

Leave a comment:

• grooveboy
    replied
    Kylie's early years is probably the campiest music I've ever went into when I was discovering her catalogue. I never looked back on that mess TBH

This is one of her best songs. So underrated

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Best song and video by Kylie:

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    Eww y’all are so unseasoned

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    This hit #1 in your homeland, aRatchet?
    Yes duh, another classique

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    As for Kylie Minogue . . .

This is the best song, music video and pretty much the best thing she did in life:

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    OMG!!! I loved this song. We use to sing this all the time when chilling with friends. Sometimes even when working.
    Yeah, my high school years. It was such a great song, I think it still is.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    This hit #1 in your homeland, aRatchet?

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Her best song ever. What an amazing song it is.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    HEY KIDS, listening to classics is FUN.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    I'm a bit nostalgic today remembering some early 2000s hits and I'm loving this 2001 tune again, brings me so much memories.

I don't think it was that much of a big hit in Europe but it was a huge smash in US and here in Latin America also with lot of massive rotation on MTV

OMG!!! I loved this song. We use to sing this all the time when chilling with friends. Sometimes even when working.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I'm a bit nostalgic today remembering some early 2000s hits and I'm loving this 2001 tune again, brings me so much memories.

I don't think it was that much of a big hit in Europe but it was a huge smash in US and here in Latin America also with lot of massive rotation on MTV

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    that lady will never top the singles from her 1st album
    Last edited by TheRealest; Fri May 10, 2019, 14:20.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Media and celebrities acting like Beyoncé is God is weird.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    I miss sitcoms that had great comedy and great sentimental meanings to them at the same time. Moesha. Fresh Prince.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Thanks for that flashback, G$ - damn, I played that song to death.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Eww y’all are so unseasoned

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Cute song :3

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    If someone posts a song gheyer than this, I’ll throw away all my Kween memorabilia.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Media has been hyping Gaga for her Met Gala stunt but she wasn't even the best dressing one. Ok, the concept was cool but her clothes were basic as hell. Men went hard this year, Ezra Miller and Jared Leto were clear winners of the night with Harry Styles worth a mention. As for females, Janelle was the best for me.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    I'm not a fan of Mary J. Blige's music / style but I think she's cool and she did have some great longevity in her key markets.

Speaking of R&B, I've never been an R&B type of guy and that music genre was not really that influential here in Latin America either but I have to say I always loved this tune by TLC and I consider it to be one of the best and finest female singles of the 90s:

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    aRatchet, do they play songs like this in ghey German clubs or is it all Herpa stuff?
    Oh I love this classique and it was def a huge hit here

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Media has been hyping Gaga for her Met Gala stunt but she wasn't even the best dressing one. Ok, the concept was cool but her clothes were basic as hell. Men went hard this year, Ezra Miller and Jared Leto were clear winners of the night with Harry Styles worth a mention. As for females, Janelle was the best for me. Katy Perry was fun to watch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X