• KEY9481
    replied
    Oh the MET Ball this year slayed hard.
    And the men really stepped out!!!
    Zendaya tho omg. I am on the floor.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Janelle, Billy Porter, Katy slaying Met Gala this year.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Even if I drink only 1 cup of tea (Green, English brekky etc), I find myself needing to pee very 30mins after it. Not about that.

Since Australia has a major Cafe Coffee problem, tea barely exists anyway.

I'm all here for re-heating coffee in the microwave as well. I drink coffee really slow so by the time I'm halfway down, I need to stop and reheat. (I don't get this thin layer on top though?)

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Did Harry Styles just come out on Met Gala with that outfit?

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I love Ed Sheeran and i care about music. What a useless categorization.
    I said generally, you're an exception. The vast majority of his listeners don't actively care about seeking out music and just listen to what's popular on radio.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
    Stacey her angles . The accuracy.

People who like Ed Sheeran generally don’t really care about music.
    I love Ed Sheeran and i care about music. What a useless categorization.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    oh lorde
    I’ll honestly take Adull at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Thriller View Post
    In the uninspired, passive listeners who aren’t active music fans and will just accept whatever radio and the top streaming playlists play at them. I imagine Ed Sheeran’s core fan to be 29 year old Stacey, a stay at home mum to her two little angles - her main hobbies include Facebook, watching Britain’s Got Talent and her bi-monthly “girls night” down the local boozer where she has one too many Smirnoff Ice and has to get Gary to pick her up early cos she’s vomiting in the beer garden.
    Post of the month.

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Stacey her angles . The accuracy.

People who like Ed Sheeran generally don’t really care about music.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    In the uninspired, passive listeners who aren’t active music fans and will just accept whatever radio and the top streaming playlists play at them. I imagine Ed Sheeran’s core fan to be 29 year old Stacey, a stay at home mum to her two little angles - her main hobbies include Facebook, watching Britain’s Got Talent and her bi-monthly “girls night” down the local boozer where she has one too many Smirnoff Ice and has to get Gary to pick her up early cos she’s vomiting in the beer garden.
    We all know a Stacey!

Leave a comment:

• Carbon
    replied
    such a vivid and accurate description

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied

I liked Ed's second album, but that's it mostly. And I liked nothing from Justin Bieber. So I don't think I will like that song.

Leave a comment:

• Thriller
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Ed doesn't have a fanbase imo, GP likes his music. As long as he pleases them, he'll do fine.

I'll be very happy if their collab sounds like Shape Of You or What Do You Mean.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    It's interesting how much Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber are disliked on here, considering how they are the two biggest male popstars out there at the moment. In terms of chart domination, Ed Sheeran's 'x' is among the all-time biggest albums and 'Shape of You' and 'Perfect' also have broken so many records. I really wonder where their massive fanbase is hiding ...

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by toni_pest View Post
    so next friday we're getting an ed sheeran x justin bieber single, its gonna be insufferable, i can feel it
    oh lorde

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    How do you save water?

And does a microwave use less power than a kettle? If it does, there can’t be much difference.

Tea is meant to have hot water poured onto it, any tea maker will tell you that.
    You save water by pouring into your cup the exact amount that you need.
    Yes the microwave uses less power than a normal kettle.
    I understand but if you'd done it, you would probably have noticed it's not that different.

If I have the option, I do use the kettle but I hate overly hot stuff so sometimes the microwave spares me all that time waiting for the tea to cool down.

I do love me a good black tea. Any kind.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Putting milk in tea sounds weird. As for re-heating in microwave, never tried it.

I also need my coffee to be hot, even in 40 degrees i drink it hot. Can't stand the taste of cold coffee.

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    so next friday we're getting an ed sheeran x justin bieber single, its gonna be insufferable, i can feel it

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Re-heating tea in microwave? Christ no.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Girl u put milk in tea and eat burnt bland toast, you can't brag either
    Lest we judge!!!!

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    And I am not surprised.
    Girl u put milk in tea and eat burnt bland toast, you can't brag either

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    I am one of those people who re-heats coffee in the microwave :X
    And I am not surprised.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I am one of those people who re-heats coffee in the microwave :X

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    I will NEVER understand how anyone can re-heat a hot drink in the microwave - you get that awful thin layer of skin across the top.

I only drink hot drinks tbh and water - I probably drink between 5-8 cups of tea per day at work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X