This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    At least you get a How to Photoshop 101 CD in Mariah's albums instead of the booklets
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

At least you get a How to Photoshop 101 CD in Mariah's albums instead of the booklets

They need to step their game up, though. Memoirs cover had one of the worst photoshopped covers ever. Her boobs...
      Floped and localed

Comment

• Finally package/booklet talk that i love

Originally posted by Biebz
        I wish every artist put effort into the album packaging. Those album booklets that fold out into one large poster make me want to throw up
        Oh god I know, i hate them too, i love those basic booklets with pages

Originally posted by Era
        Rihanna had great packaging for the deluxe editions of TTT & Anti also btw
        I think Rihanna's booklets are tragic, they are always over the top with billions of pictures, i think they are not well thought.

Originally posted by Erotica
        Originally posted by Carbon
        Originally posted by spiritboy
        Madonna albums are very weak in terms of booklet design.
        I remember being so disappointed with the American Life booklet when I got it back in elementary school. it didn't even have lyrics
        I like the ones from COADF and MDNA though somehow
        But Hard Candy and Celebration are in between

Madonna albums are very weak in terms of booklet design.
        Well for 80s standards her albums had great booklets/designs. Whitney's first album didn't even have booklet

Everything from TIC was great excluding AL, HC and Celebration

Originally posted by Carbon
        I remember being so disappointed with the American Life booklet when I got it back in elementary school. it didn't even have lyrics
        AL booklet is the main reason i still don't wanna buy album :(

Originally posted by Gravity
        I hate booklets without lyrics :evil:
        Mariah lost me with MIAM...TEC booklet
        I'm mad about Madonna ditching lyrics too, but booklets for Music and COADF were amazing but i still wish they had lyrics Mariah at least dropped them in 2014, Madonna dropped them in 2000

Comment

• I am so obsessed with documentaries on drug lord. Pablo Escobar and Griselda Blanco makes me feel sad for anyone who grew up in Columbia during those times. Those people were straight ruthless.

Griselda was one crazy ass b***h. Come on, she named her dog Hitler...
          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
            anyone who grew up in Columbia during those times....
            Its Colombia.

I don't know why so many foreign people can't get the name of that country right. :-?
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . BeyoncÚ . Rihanna

Comment

• I don't think it's fair to pick up on someone's spelling if English isn't their first language

Comment

• ^^^

Sorry to the Colombians. I always get it mixed up with Columbia (the record label)
                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Era
                  Originally posted by theArmy
                  when u've got vocals, u don't need booklets xo
                  nor sales lately xo
                  Mess.

The worst CD booklet I've ever bought is definitely Kelly Rowland's Simply Deep. Matthew probably designed that with PowerPoint under 30 minutes.

I think Bey's last two albums had great booklets, I just wish there were more photos if they really wanted to make it seem like a photobook though.

Comment

• Different from cd but I hate the vinyl packaging for MDNA and Rebel Heart. Both albums retailed around $35 yet nothing inside the sleeves, just generic white paper sleeves... no artwork, no lyrics, etc.... For $35 at least you'd expect liner sleeves or something.

[youtube:3d2r8dxl]QQpGjrOvT3g[/youtube:3d2r8dxl]
                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Just had my first Dutch waffles with caramel. Lord Jesus, what is that sugary goodness? It gives me diabetis, but it's soooo good (could live without the cinnamon taste, though)
                      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        Originally posted by TIfan
                        anyone who grew up in Columbia during those times....
                        Its Colombia.

I don't know why so many foreign people can't get the name of that country right. :-?
                        It's also Kolumbien in German.
                        My Chart

Comment

• It's not that strange for people to misspell it. There's plenty of places called Columbia in America, not to mention the record label.

Colombia is even pronounced like it has a u in it with some accents.
                          Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

• It used to be spelt as 'Columbia' in the UK, definitely during the 1998 World Cup

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              Cleveland wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mutha******* King James Baby!!!!!!!!!!
                              Still recovering from the game. You've got to be as tough as nails to beat a team with a 73-9 record in the regular season after being down 3x1 in the series. :-?

This moment below, plus Irving's final 3-pointer sum up the Cavs magic last night.
                              [youtube:32pj8q8l]kIZqOTIbWDg[/youtube:32pj8q8l]

Comment

• hope you can take the heat like LeBron, aaah
                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lÓ, baby

Comment

• Baseball and Rugby are probably the most complicated sports ever.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                    I don't think it's fair to pick up on someone's spelling if English isn't their first language
                                    It's about Colombia having variations in name across the languages. Liek in German, it's also KolUmbija in Serbian. Our Spanish proffesor had a hard time making us get used to O in Colombia.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      Baseball and Rugby are probably the most complicated sports ever.
                                      i dont even have the least idea wth is going on in these sports. they really are non-existing in most of the Europe. Baseball doesn't sound look like fun watching it, there's not much going on and not at the fast pace, right? Nothing beats the football, though. THE most boring sport ever, like djfnlmkkbnjmbjhlbn÷oljbhvlu,cfvnckl what the fck was wrong with people to ever start following that shit? :-? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                        Baseball confusing??

Cricket is the confusing one like wtf is that
                                        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• i know rock isn't big with the youth today, but it does annoy me that when you consider 95% of rock artists are liberal and 5% are conservative... the US mainstream only ever embraces the bigoted right wingers in the genre ala Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Daughtry, Nickelback, Kid Rock, the ones who hate gay people and cling to religion and "traditional values" like it's country.
                                          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                            I don't think it's fair to pick up on someone's spelling if English isn't their first language
                                            It's about Colombia having variations in name across the languages. Liek in German, it's also KolUmbija in Serbian. Our Spanish proffesor had a hard time making us get used to O in Colombia.
                                            Don't tell me... Professor has two fs and one s in Serbian too, right?
                                            Keep an eye on Dan. Promise me you can. He gets out of hand if you let him…

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                              No I was responding to a post which has now been deleted

Comment

i dont even have the least idea wth is going on in these sports. they really are non-existing in most of the Europe. Baseball doesn't sound look like fun watching it, there's not much going on and not at the fast pace, right? Nothing beats the football, though. THE most boring sport ever, like djfnlmkkbnjmbjhlbn÷oljbhvlu,cfvnckl what the fck was wrong with people to ever start following that shit? :-? :-?
                                                agree, like there are so many breaks and you don't even get what's going on, only thing interesting about is the half-time show in the finals
                                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus lÓ, baby

Comment

• Baseball is so much fun guys Did you never play it at school? Its one of the only sports I enjoy playing

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                                    i know rock isn't big with the youth today, but it does annoy me that when you consider 95% of rock artists are liberal and 5% are conservative... the US mainstream only ever embraces the bigoted right wingers in the genre ala Twenty One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, Daughtry, Nickelback, Kid Rock, the ones who hate gay people and cling to religion and "traditional values" like it's country.
                                                    Imagine Dragons do not hate gay people :-?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X