• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Cups of tea? That is super weird.
    Why is it weird? You save energy, likely water and you don't need a kettle. It's faster.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I just read a Buzzfeed article that mentions how people in other countries thinks it's weird that Americans make tea in the microwave. Like why is that considered strange
    Like...are we supposed to get the teapot or the kettle everytime we want a cup of tea lol.
    *not American tho

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I just read a Buzzfeed article that mentions how people in other countries thinks it's weird that Americans make tea in the microwave. Like why is that considered strange
    Cups of tea? That is super weird.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Like I said I don't know a song by ha, I just assumed that she was safe since stevvy was praising ha
    Yah, but no! In the song, she mentioned going down on the guy in a theater and won a Grammy for it. Queen.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    Based on your statement, 35?
    But I think you are 24 or sumpin sumpin
    Yeah u were close, me is 25

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Based on your statement, 35?
    But I think you are 24 or sumpin sumpin

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
    Bish, how old is you?
    what do you think?

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Omg I can't take in as much alcohol as I used to... am I getting... old?
    Bish, how old is you?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    aRatchet, did you wag your tail to this like all my other hoodrat friends did back in the day?
    Sweaty I still lose my sh!t when it comes on at the cluhb

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    wth is an Alanis..
    sounds like a random disney princess
    These gheys thinking everyone knows their dust collectors

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    wth is an Alanis..
    sounds like a random disney princess

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    aRatchet, did you wag your tail to this like all my other hoodrat friends did back in the day?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    Alanis safe??? She was the complete opposite of safe when you look at the industry during that time. You Oughtta Know still sounds risky with the first verse.
    Like I said I don't know a song by ha, I just assumed that she was safe since stevvy was praising ha

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    [MENTION=25215]DnBLover[/MENTION] bro, how you like Dua's new topless pics?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I only stan snatched sexualised pop stars and not boring dull bland safe women.
    Alanis safe??? She was the complete opposite of safe when you look at the industry during that time. You Oughtta Know still sounds risky with the first verse.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Bland and safe? Is that Dua Lipa or Ava Max?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    That's odd bc Jagged Little Pill is one of the biggest albums in any country that has a music industry. In the late 1990s she was also big in movie soundtracks. (thank You, Uninvited).

+ Alanis has always been pure without scandals. Her last really big song and album era was Everything / So-Called Chaos (2004) in Germany. I don't know if you were born then... but it was a great time to be alive.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    That's odd bc Jagged Little Pill is one of the biggest albums in any country that has a music industry. In the late 1990s she was also big in movie soundtracks. (thank You, Uninvited).

+ Alanis has always been pure without scandals. Her last really big song and album era was Everything / So-Called Chaos (2004) in Germany. I don't know if you were born then... but it was a great time to be alive.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Despite being one of the biggest sellers ever, there are many people that do not know her songs nowadays. I'd never heard of her until 2006 (my upbringing was soul and hip hop).

Me visiting wikipedia helped discover mega sellers like Barbra Streisand and others.
    Last edited by TIfan; Sat May 4, 2019, 23:37.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Never heard an Alanis song, she might be even more erased than yalls fav divas

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    That I Would Be Good >

Stick to Kudda Cadi pls

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Omg I can't take in as much alcohol as I used to... am I getting... old?

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    That I Would Be Good >

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Never heard an Alanis song, she might be even more erased than yalls fav divas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X