• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Anything recent happened?
    Just googled.

It is ironic that biological men have recently been allowed to compete in the Boston marathon as they identify as women, and a biological woman with an enhancing condition (not a real condition if it makes her better) is forced to therapy.

What a joke.

It's like that recent case in some American state where the number 1 and number 2 winners in some female category beat the championship records and both were biological men identifying as women, and if they had ran in the men categories they wouldn't have made top 100.
    Last edited by DnBLover; Fri May 3, 2019, 13:19.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by Colbie View Post
    Btw has anyone been following Caster Semenya's case?
    Anything recent happened?

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    Btw has anyone been following Caster Semenya's case?

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellus View Post
    [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] time to start stanning Kylie
    True

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
    Alanis puts to shame anything the big divas ukmix worships have done. She's also my favourite female voice from the 90s.
    Random Thought indeed

Leave a comment:

• LongingHeart
    replied
    douple post
    Last edited by LongingHeart; Fri May 3, 2019, 11:39.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    God I miss Alanis. I hope she is returning with a new album soon.
    Alanis puts to shame anything the big divas ukmix worships have done. She's also my favourite female voice from the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellus View Post
    [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] time to start stanning Dual Legend

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by beredy View Post
    Are you logging in with your Netflix account or with the a new one. Cause if you're using your already existing account it might be still linked to your previous country and despite you being able to see the US library the actual content might not work.

I've also read Netflix is very intent on making sure people don't use VPN so maybe they introduced new algorithms to battle this kind of approach.
    Ok. This is the strange part. I changed my VPN to U.K., I can see the U.K. offerings and can also stream it on there.

PS When I was in Washington DC in February, with my existing account, when I used the wifi there, it automatically offered me the US Netflix offerings. And I could stream it because I was on a US IP address.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    [MENTION=18111]TIfan[/MENTION] time to start stanning Kylie

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Did Realest possess Whitney’s body on this day or something cuz...

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan View Post
    I havent been on UKmix in a while because I am simply over the music industry. It feels weird. Maybe I am just getting older, but this new crap ruined it for me. Even the older artist that I love are creating trash. I find myself listening to mostly film scores nowadays.
    There are certainly still talented musicians releasing good songs, but it's been disappointing how mediocre so many of the top hits are...and the charts are more stagnant than they've ever been.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I havent been on UKmix in a while because I am simply over the music industry. It feels weird. Maybe I am just getting older, but this new crap ruined it for me. Even the older artist that I love are creating trash. I find myself listening to mostly film scores nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Unpopular Opinion: Ciara > Janet

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Let's not forget Fleetwood Mac's (AMAZING) song Tusk from the 70's, which they recorded live on a stadium with 100+ member university marching band and performed it a couple of times with them.
    Oh yes, I love that one :3

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    So Tayloo ripped off two black women instead of one... interesting
    make it three bc the entire song is based on an Emeli Sandé song. (The melody in the chorus is identical, Miss Sandé should actually sue).

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I love how the media now insimuates that Beyoncé invented marching bands when Miss Carey had them on her Memoirs album (2009) or even TEOM (2005) a decade b4.
    So Tayloo ripped off two black women instead of one... interesting

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Let's not forget Fleetwood Mac's (AMAZING) song Tusk from the 70's, which they recorded live on a stadium with 100+ member university marching band and performed it a couple of times with them.
    shh... beyoncé invented that... I trust the un-biased opinion of the few... a gut feeling, fake news also.

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    I love how the media now insimuates that Beyoncé invented marching bands when Miss Carey had them on her Memoirs album (2009) or even TEOM (2005) a decade b4.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    TEA TEA TEA

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    I really enjoyed the speech

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Preyonce? Girl

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Wait [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] this speech is really cute

YASSSSSSS stan sis! I didn’t think the speech was heading that way after that kute ratchet tissue moment in the beginning, but along with having the best song of all time, Kween now has the best speech of all time! “I Have A Dream” hew?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    TEA TEA TEA

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Wait [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] this speech is really cute

Leave a comment:

Working...
X