X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    It looks like Beyoncé is the biggest thing happened to music since The Beatles & Elvis.
    She’s certainly better than both of them combined tho

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    It looks like Beyoncé is the biggest thing happened to music since The Beatles & Elvis.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    You don’t half talk rubbish sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    How? For all intent and purpose 4 was a flop at the time. It was certainly a disappointment to many after IASF, including the label.
    Quality music. From 4 onward, she's really pushed her music to a new level. She's more sexually expressive, takes on harder-hitting topics, and is even covering more genres than she's done in the past. It's like a flip switched around 2010/2011, and she's really just doing whatever she wants to.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    There are literally 12 fire-trucks in my street right now... I assume WW3 has started.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab View Post
    See this is what the unpopular opinions thread was good for, but..

I'd rather eat actual dirt than e.g. Snickers. Gross!

sis, calm down... have a snickers... you're a diva again.

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    See this is what the unpopular opinions thread was good for, but..

I'd rather eat actual dirt than e.g. Snickers. Gross!

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    Are you okay Rihab!?

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    The worst post of 2019! combining nuts and chocolate is one of humanity's great inventions

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    I hate M&M's. Because they're too delicious and once I'm buying a pack I can't stop eating them, so I feel bad afterwards. But they're just so good
    M&M's are disgusting. Especially the peanut ones have to be among the most disgusting things on the planet. Whoever invented those belongs behind bars. Combining nuts and chocolate is a crime against humanity.

nuts = ew
    chocolate = ew

nuts + chocolate =

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Madonna & Maluma?

Well, my sentence would work with one of them as well, but not both

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Madonna & Maluma?

Well, my sentence would work with one of them as well, but not both

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    I hate M&M's. Because they're too delicious and once I'm buying a pack I can't stop eating them, so I feel bad afterwards. But they're just so good
    Madonna & Maluma?

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    If you look at its initial commercial performance compared to IASF yes but it had huge longevity over the years and many tracks from it are signature songs of her now. Run The World might even be one of the most iconic flop lead singles ever The album is at over 1.3 billion streams on spotify alone. It has easily crossed 4,5m SPS ww by now and led to what came after. It will always be the turning point of her career.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
    Lemonade is probably Beyoncé's magnum opus at this point. She really earned her legendary status with her last three (solo) albums.
    How? For all intent and purpose 4 was a flop at the time. It was certainly a disappointment to many after IASF, including the label.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    We do not have daylight savings and are currently GMT+1.
    I get up at 5am GMT (UK time). The damn website is down between 5am and 6am. So I get an extra hours sleep. Bitter sweet compromise

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    She was so interesting... now sis is a robot
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Oh my God THANK YOU.
    The raw energy!
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Honestly I legit feel that those who throw shade towards the "Lemonade" are lowkey envous of her. Even if it's not the type of music that everyone likes it's hardly deniable that it's a well crafted album with a great vocal performance, diverse and solid production, you can feel the the passion of her recent projects, she always has that attitute of giving her best her 110% and that feels into her more recent albums and performances.
    Lemonade is deep and mature. We are not ready to lose commercial hit Beyoncé

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
    She was so interesting... now sis is a robot
    Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Oh my God THANK YOU.
    The raw energy!
    That album was totally unexpected. And I like the word raw! We all thought she’d follow up her debut with some deep soul RnB.
    At first I was confused if I listened to the right CD. Hardcore beats like Freakum Dress.

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Lemonade is probably Beyoncé's magnum opus at this point. She really earned her legendary status with her last three (solo) albums.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Honestly I’m sorry you legit feel that way then sus.
    Last edited by TheRealest; Thu April 25, 2019, 01:36.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Honestly I legit feel that those who throw shade towards the "Lemonade" are lowkey envous of her. Even if it's not the type of music that everyone likes it's hardly deniable that it's a well crafted album with a great vocal performance, diverse and solid production, you can feel the the passion of her recent projects, she always has that attitute of giving her best her 110% and that feels into her more recent albums and performances.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Yeah.

Leave a comment:

• KEY9481
    replied
    I dont see how you could call her a robot after watching Year of 4, LIBAD, Lemonade and Homecoming. But SURE.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X