Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel you Wayne. I am obsessed with TV shows as well. RN I discovered Falling Skies with the lovely Noah Wyle and I've been watching the show nonstop since I've discovered it. <3

at John:

well i love SATC.. I love both films. Carrie is my hero. I once wore a hat and pretended to be her. lol. she's my idol.
    My Chart

Comment

• Miranda >>>> the other three ladies

For some reason I always love the red-head female the most on a show. Same with Willow on Buffy and Bree on Desperate Housewives.
      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Samantha >>>
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I adored Samantha until the poor writing of the second movie made her look like everything her haters called her to that point. I cringed at the whole "moisturizing" scene

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
            Miranda >>>> the other three ladies

For some reason I always love the red-head female the most on a show. Same with Willow on Buffy and Bree on Desperate Housewives.
            Bree is the best. I have to say Marcia Cross played the most defining roles in television history:

1) crazy Kimberly Shaw on Melrose Place, a mentally ill doctor who became a terrorist in season 3, she then was locked up in a mental facility in season 4 only to re-emerge trying to drill a hole in the head of her care taker in the season finale (with a screwdriver) - she was stopped and then re-emerged as a saint throughout season 5 until she died towards the end of the season.

2) Bree van The Kamp a scolded housewives who helped the man who killed her 1st husband to commit suicide, who abandoned her son on the streets, who married a psychopath whose mother tried to kill her. Finally, charged for murder of a man she didn't even kill, she was cleared of all charges by the help of her friends on the lane. #iconic.

Truly magnificent roles. I worship her. Much like Michael C. Hall she takes over every show, makes it her own and leads it to greatness. I hope both of my heroes get a third chance to steal somebody else's limelight in another legendary show in the future. Oh, I also watched Everwood for the sole reason of Marcia Cross only had a shortlived storyline, but again, she stole all the spotlight from Emily VanCamp.
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
              We still talking about Madonna?
              I see what you did there, sneaky
              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Omg who remembers these?

Comment

• ^^ I had one too
                  Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                    ^^ I had one too
                    Same , even more than one, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      ^^ I had one too
                      I had to get straight A's in my academics to get my mum to buy me one as a gift...It costed $4 at the time ....Of course in the end I never owned one :(

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                        Originally posted by NothingFails
                        Miranda >>>> the other three ladies

Bree is the best. I have to say Marcia Cross played the most defining roles in television history:

1) crazy Kimberly Shaw on Melrose Place, a mentally ill doctor who became a terrorist in season 3, she then was locked up in a mental facility in season 4 only to re-emerge trying to drill a hole in the head of her care taker in the season finale (with a screwdriver) - she was stopped and then re-emerged as a saint throughout season 5 until she died towards the end of the season.

2) Bree van The Kamp a scolded housewives who helped the man who killed her 1st husband to commit suicide, who abandoned her son on the streets, who married a psychopath whose mother tried to kill her. Finally, charged for murder of a man she didn't even kill, she was cleared of all charges by the help of her friends on the lane. #iconic.

Truly magnificent roles. I worship her. Much like Michael C. Hall she takes over every show, makes it her own and leads it to greatness. I hope both of my heroes get a third chance to steal somebody else's limelight in another legendary show in the future. Oh, I also watched Everwood for the sole reason of Marcia Cross only had a shortlived storyline, but again, she stole all the spotlight from Emily VanCamp.
                        This...
                        Marcia Cross>>>>>>>

Comment

• Bree was overrated. I liked her, but the other 3 were more fun.

When she took that break in S3, I didn't miss her and I loved having Edie replace her temporarily.

Comment

• This graph shows the google search trends of the big 5 divas, worldwide since 2004. It's clear that Madonna has consistently garnered the most interest for the past 12 years, with Mariah in 2nd place. There was a huge spike for Whitney when she died obviously. But interest in Janet's wardrobe malfunction is off the scale!

Comment

• ^the most interesting thing about that is that nobody cares about any of them nowadays
                              Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• is the little surge for Madonna in 2015 due to her fall on stage
                                last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                  ^the most interesting thing about that is that nobody cares about any of them nowadays

Yes, the graph shows that they're all irrelevant too

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                    is the little surge for Madonna in 2015 due to her fall on stage
                                    The stans will tell you it's for the release of 'Rebel Heart'

Comment

• hmm.. interesting

Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• can't wait for 'Superlove' to become T's ''Poker Face'' when I'll be all in ur face

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                          Omg who remembers these?

Omg yaaaaaaaaaaas
                                          2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ddlovato/status/757679372820242433

Every day Demi Lovato gets a little bit more unbearable
                                            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• she's such a queen

Comment

• She definitely spends too much time on Twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                                  ^the most interesting thing about that is that nobody cares about any of them nowadays
                                                  lets be fair.... if the people on Steve Hoffman can continue to recycle endless discussions about The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Monkees and The Beach Boys, the "big five" of 1960s bands (I remember the discussion of one poster who thinks artists like Springsteen and Bowie are "too modern" for his tastes even though they got big over 40 years ago lol).... discussion of five women who peaked 20 years ago is nothing.

Honestly though. Whitney's gone on to another plane of existence, Janet and Mariah are basically semi-retired and do one album every five years, Celine loves her Vegas thing and makes her money there, Madonna's about the only one who still records semi-regularly and even she has slowed down the pace a bit in recent years. It happens as we get older.

Comment

• Is it possible not to talk about (one of) the biggest females in pop / rnb music history on pop / rnb oriented forum ? I do not think so.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X