Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if it's a spaggeti or a good one, can't tell.
    be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
      Originally posted by Wayne
      Originally posted by biscuits
      What are you talking about? Looks good!
      Looks average.

Agreed with you about the rules - I think hugo should be given a permanent ban.
      You a size queen?

And yes.
      This conversation. If his dingadong s avarage, he surely isn't. Beautuful and also a nice body, so shhh, Wayne!

Originally posted by theArmy
      lmao I love internet
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• You shush!

Permanent ban for Serby.

Comment

• I'm not impressed.
          Floped and localed

Comment

• Ohh wow. My eyes
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Now we what she thinks about when she sings Rise
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Why is he naked in such an easy place for the paparazzi to see?
                People are saying it's all publicity because he wants to be the next James Bond!
                Not that I'm complaining mind

Comment

• This player from my team, André Silva, is so damn cute and blue looks so good on him. And gays think football is boring lol

We'd better win this year
                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                    Is Colton back?
                    Nah he went elsewhere
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Eh the size is so average and doesn't look so impressive, but maybe if he trimmed that bush it would look bigger, and who knows he might be a big grower
                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• I'm watching Benny's video compilations and i felt nostalgic. It was great to be a child in the 80's and teenage in the 90's. We grew up with some amazing music
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• ^^ haha!
                          As long as he's behaving!
                          Justice for #jimmypages59
                          trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                          trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Oh my at André!
                            UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                            "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Orlando is very attractive.
                              My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                                Orlando is very attractive.
                                This.

Y'all are size bitches are whatever that is called.
                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• I have no problem with his size; but it does look average.

He's a gorgeous man.

Comment

• ^

Who wants to cuddle with me? I'm in the mood. Just cuddling though.

I'm listening to If You Seek Amy while writing this, not intended though.

Comment

• I don't do cuddles.

I think I've been out of a relationship for so long now that I have forgotten what it's like. I would also be a nightmare to live with as I LOVE my own space.

Comment

• You are an interesting person and I like challenges

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                                          Why is he naked in such an easy place for the paparazzi to see?
                                          People are saying it's all publicity because he wants to be the next James Bond!

Not that I'm complaining mind
                                          Is that how James Bonds are selected?

Comment

• I think commitment is too huge for me.

If I entered into a relationship with someone, he'd have to conform to certain rules or it's a no-no.

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                              ^

Who wants to cuddle with me? I'm in the mood. Just cuddling though.

I'm listening to If You Seek Amy while writing this, not intended though.
                                              Sure, let's cuddle jk I am not much of a cuddler, at least not cuddling for long periods of time
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• What's up with all of you :(

But Nick don't you have a bf either way?

Comment

• What turns me off about relationships is some people do way too much...Like when you text me just as I'm about to go to bed asking me how my day was then text again first thing the following morning asking how my night was,like wtf girl,I was f**kin asleep the whole night,how do I narrate that ?

Comment

• Originally posted by KokoCollino
                                                    What's up with all of you :(

But Nick don't you have a bf either way?
                                                    Yes haha and cuddles doesn't really mean cuddles, never does
                                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

Working...
                                                    X