This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
    What turns me off about relationships is some people do way too much...Like when you text me just as I'm about to go to bed asking me how my day was then text again first thing the following morning asking how my night was,like wtf girl,I was f**kin asleep the whole night,how do I narrate that ?
    You should be grateful someone cares about you. I'd love someone to ask how my day was.
    My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• I seem to spend my evenings sucking ice lollies or drinking water.

The humidity in the UK at night is bloody awful at the moment.

Comment

• You're such a tease, Wayne.
        I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
          You're such a tease, Wayne.
          Behave.

Comment

• humidity in the UK? weather forecasts say it's going to literally snow in the Alpes this weekend (German Alpes).

Temps is expected to reach 12° Celsius over day at the North Sea coast - where I'm living - this weekend.

But I guess, global warming is only a hoax, am I right america?
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
              humidity in the UK? weather forecasts say it's going to literally snow in the Alpes this weekend (German Alpes).

Temps is expected to reach 12° Celsius over day at the North Sea coast - where I'm living - this weekend.

But I guess, global warming is only a hoax, am I right america?
              It is kind of ridiculous that some people still don't believe in global warming.

It's shocking that such low temperatures are expected! - I mean.. we had *****ng 17 degrees on Christmas' Eve last year.. and now it's August und we have this cold mess...
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Weird thought, I was just thinking how so many people have signed up to Ukmix ever since it was created, and how some people just never posted anymore....I wonder how many of the people who have created an account here have died already for whatever reason
                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Wtf Nick?

Half of the total signups are probably Bney anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                    Originally posted by DOSSOME
                    What turns me off about relationships is some people do way too much...Like when you text me just as I'm about to go to bed asking me how my day was then text again first thing the following morning asking how my night was,like wtf girl,I was f**kin asleep the whole night,how do I narrate that ?
                    You should be grateful someone cares about you. I'd love someone to ask how my day was.
                    Yeah, im a peoples person, i love sharing everything with someone so id love to have someone that asks me and actually cares how my day was

Comment

• How was your day, Toni?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                        How was your day, Toni?
                        <3

Comment

• Hello, UKMIX! What's up? I've been constantly visiting the site since Britney's comeback but unfortunately I'm not a very big Britney fan anymore although she still holds a very special place in my heart. I've been browsing through different threads and I'm not familiar with a lot of posters anymore. I guess it's been a really long time since I've been active in UKMIX.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
                            Well said and ditto. Even if you don't reply, be thankful that someone cares about you so much that can come across as annoying. Be careful what you wish for
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by pollei
                              Hello, UKMIX! What's up? I've been constantly visiting the site since Britney's comeback but unfortunately I'm not a very big Britney fan anymore although she still holds a very special place in my heart. I've been browsing through different threads and I'm not familiar with a lot of posters anymore. I guess it's been a really long time since I've been active in UKMIX.
                              And the fact that loads of "legends" have been banned
                              Life is all good online. We have so many divas in the running here (Serbisha, Tonikwa, Armisha, Hugoncé etc) but our true diva is "biscuits"
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Some people are waaay to clingy, I find it so annoying...but maybe I just love my own space too much
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                  Originally posted by pollei
                                  Hello, UKMIX! What's up? I've been constantly visiting the site since Britney's comeback but unfortunately I'm not a very big Britney fan anymore although she still holds a very special place in my heart. I've been browsing through different threads and I'm not familiar with a lot of posters anymore. I guess it's been a really long time since I've been active in UKMIX.
                                  Life is all good online. We have so many divas in the running here (Serbisha, Tonikwa, Armisha, Hugoncé etc) but our true diva is "biscuits"
                                  I'm the only diva honey

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                    Wow. So UKMIX really has changed? I'm not a legend so I'm not yet banned, thankfully. Does UKMIX still stan Mariah big time?

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                                      Wow. So UKMIX really has changed? I'm not a legend so I'm not yet banned, thankfully. Does UKMIX still stan Mariah big time?
                                      Nah,we only discuss her eyebrows,her manager's daughter and on a very idle day we discuss her music :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity

Some people are waaay to clingy, I find it so annoying...but maybe I just love my own space too much
                                        Lol,some would send you a text on whatsapp then call to tell you they've sent it and you should read it ASAP...Like Girl..
                                        I do love my own space alot as well

Comment

It's a different UKMix as compared to our heyday five years ago!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            the heyday of ukmix was 2007-2010.
                                            My Chart

Comment

Nah,we only discuss her eyebrows,her manager's daughter and on a very idle day we discuss her music :(
                                              Well considering that her General Artist Discussion Thread is still the lengthiest here in UKMIX, I guess you've had a lot of idle days.
                                              Originally posted by stevyy
                                              Originally posted by GetBack
                                              the heyday of ukmix was 2007-2010.
                                              Well, I've been part for the most of it's "heyday". It feels good to reminisce.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                                Urgh I'm so torn. One of my favorite artists atm CL is gonna be performing here in my country this August and I really wanted to see her but sadly she's gonna be performing as a part of a festival.

The thing is, I don't want to spend my money going to that festival since she's basically like the only performer of the line up that I like - and cause she's probably only performing for like 30 minutes or so. There's Macklemore & Mark Ronson as well whom I of course know but not quite a big fan, the others are mostly Alternative/Indie acts like 1975, The Temper Trap, Ryan Hemsworth, Ta-Ku, etc.

And then, during the exact time CL will be performing, I will be participating in a design event which happens to be held in the same exact time & area with that festival (I guess the event is indoor, the festival is outdoor - or maybe they're gonna use different buildings), so knowing that she's gonna be in the same place as me with me not being able to see her live it actually hurts.
                                                Originally posted by abi
                                                OK seriously guys do you think is it worth it spending $90 on an artist that you really like even though they might only be performing for like 30 minutes? Or maybe should I just wait till they become really big to be able to do their own show here? Help.
                                                Soooooooooooo, they did a poster design competition 2 weeks ago and they said there would be 10 winners who would receive 2 VIP tickets & an H&M voucher so I decided to participate and I just found out a few minutes ago that I was one of those winners.

I'm so excited to finally able to see my favorite act live. And for free. With a shopping spree. And I just looked at the setlist and she's set to perform for about +60 minutes right before Macklemore and his backing DJ. *cries in Korean*

Comment

• Yay! Congrats, Abi!

But when did CL replace Beyoncé as your #1? This is news to me.
                                                  UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [#1 - A queen is crowned!]
                                                  "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Go USA!

And the Caribbean/south American countries !

Comment

Working...
                                                    X