This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theArmy
    I wonder when I'm gonna be asked to be a mod on here.....
    surely it can't be too long now
    Are you dying to ban someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
      Originally posted by theArmy
      I wonder when I'm gonna be asked to be a mod on here.....
      surely it can't be too long now
      Are you dying to ban someone?

Comment

• I knew that was coming!!
        #Pray4AL6

Comment

• I'm like Yoko Ono during MDC's probation hearing, I will veto thearmy's ascension to ukmix power for as long as i live.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
            Originally posted by theArmy
            Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            Originally posted by Hugo
            Mariah fans have been photoshopping her body for YEEEEARS, how's photoshopping a d*** different?
            All tea all shade

Comment

• Just thinking, a lot of artists have this one writer or producer that have undeniable chemistry with, like Brandy and Darkchild, Deborah Cox and Hex Hector, Toni and Babyface etc. It just dawned on me that it's rare to find these days but Xtina and Linda Perry have that sort of chemistry together.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Omg listening to the "One in a Million" album... so freaking outstanding!
                Diva!!!

Comment

• it's funny how much 90s r&b I absolutely love in hindsight... at the time I only really liked Janet, TLC and Lauryn Hill/Fugees.... I was much more into alternative back in the mid-late 90s...loved Bjork, Portishead, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Blur, etc... but wasn't really into most of the r&b that was big... yet today if I hear The Boy Is Mine on a throwback station, I'll crank the thing up LOL.
                  My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                    it's funny how much 90s r&b I absolutely love in hindsight... at the time I only really liked Janet, TLC and Lauryn Hill/Fugees.... I was much more into alternative back in the mid-late 90s...loved Bjork, Portishead, NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Blur, etc... but wasn't really into most of the r&b that was big... yet today if I hear The Boy Is Mine on a throwback station, I'll crank the thing up LOL.
                    It's so cruel that rock music has basically fallen out of taste today. Rock and alternative are epic genres, Yet, apart from the weird old hags like u and me, john, nobody on a general music forum like ukmix/atrl etc would voluntarily get caught listening to these genres,
                    My Chart

Comment

• Don't feel bad. R&B is gone right now as well (you got all of this urban crap out now)
                      Diva!!!

Comment

• the problem, especially with rock, r&b and country, is the whole melding of genres that is all over the place now. People will only embrace the genres if they're mixed with pop, dance, rap, etc... Making pure rock (or alternative for that matter), or pure country, or pure r&b music is seen as a primitive and quaint relic of the 20th century. I mean, why would country fans want Kacey Musgraves or Sturgill Simpson when they have Taylor Swift who is so far into pop this moment she's about as country as Rihanna?
                        My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• [youtube:2ymbkvgy]N8RA4JsoKjY[/youtube:2ymbkvgy]

Comment

• ^^ Istn't rock a lot more popular than RnB now ? I know a lot of people who listen to rock, definitely a lot more than RnB listeners, and I mean rock from 20 years ago and RnB from 20+ years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              Don't feel bad. R&B is gone right now as well (you got all of this urban crap out now)
                              So true but so sad as well :(

Comment

• Nutella

mmmm

Comment

• I been saying R&B music while making a small musical comeback is pretty much dead . I grew up on that genre. From Mariah , Toni, Whitney, Janet, Brandy, 112, DC, TLC and so so many more all the way down to the 70s. It's a damn frigging shame.

Anyways golden rule on most boards is to build your name and then post in Random Thoughts but **** that . I know the protocols from 4 years of Pulse Music Board and then I got bored and signed up here. Been lurking. Got my favs sorta. Got who to watch lol and whatever. Music is in my blood and love mixing entertainment and music talk. I'm a handful. ARIES. Can dish and take shade but all heart here. Nice to meet yall.

Comment

• [youtube:2fyjudsp]UXOh18lUmEw[/youtube:2fyjudsp]

"King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• comments under the video are just too much OF OF OF OFF

Comment

• Ouch!!!!!!!
                                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Maybe it's adrenaline or something but wow he seems to not be in that much pain, his expression is more like he seems to be more disappointed his jump failed
                                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                            ^well of course, he'd been training for 4 years since the previous olympics
                                            But still even if adrenaline hit and it didn't hurt initially, I'd freak out and cry just from the sight!
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Shocking! Poor athlete.

It makes me think of our weird attraction for graphic scenes or even gore - the last time I checked pictures of explosions in a metro I regretted it immediatly. Everything that reminds us how we're like inside can be disturbing. But it's us after all! :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by cocomango
                                                I been saying R&B music while making a small musical comeback is pretty much dead . I grew up on that genre. From Mariah , Toni, Whitney, Janet, Brandy, 112, DC, TLC and so so many more all the way down to the 70s. It's a damn frigging shame.

Anyways golden rule on most boards is to build your name and then post in Random Thoughts but **** that . I know the protocols from 4 years of Pulse Music Board and then I got bored and signed up here. Been lurking. Got my favs sorta. Got who to watch lol and whatever. Music is in my blood and love mixing entertainment and music talk. I'm a handful. ARIES. Can dish and take shade but all heart here. Nice to meet yall.
                                                As a lurker, what are your thoughts on what you've seen on UKMIX?

Comment

• Originally posted by cocomango
                                                  Hi, welcome to UKMix

Comment

• @Coco
                                                    Thought I'd lost you forever. Glad to have you here.
                                                    trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                                    trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X