X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trebor
    @Coco
    Thought I'd lost you forever. Glad to have you here.
    Y'all know each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
      Y'all know each other?
      Sort of... She is a legend. There are more posters here that know her.

Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
      maybe it's bney?
      No, definitely not.
      trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
      trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
        also I wasn't being serious
        Fall for it each time. (Still not good at reading through the lines!)
        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Originally posted by trebor
          @Coco
          Thought I'd lost you forever. Glad to have you here.
          Y'all know each other?
          of course, they are the same person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARqGvX6rO-c

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
            ^^ Istn't rock a lot more popular than RnB now ? I know a lot of people who listen to rock, definitely a lot more than RnB listeners, and I mean rock from 20 years ago and RnB from 20+ years ago.
            Classic rock perhaps more than classic r&b, but I would say rock music circa 2016 is about as low in popularity as it's ever been. In the US at least, in the UK you have a lot more happening (with acts like Royal Blood and Last Shadow Puppets actually doing well on the charts), but right now, in the US 21 Pilots is the biggest thing in "rock" and those guys aren't remotely rock musically (they're alternative hip hop if anything). At this point, it's so bad that I think many would be fine for a Nickelback comeback, because at least it is something rock-related even if many felt they were a generic MOR band.
            My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by cocomango
              I been saying R&B music while making a small musical comeback is pretty much dead . I grew up on that genre. From Mariah , Toni, Whitney, Janet, Brandy, 112, DC, TLC and so so many more all the way down to the 70s. It's a damn frigging shame.
              I think the real problem with r&b was that in the early 2000s it got swallowed up by hip hop, the two genres got too intertwined to where r&b lost its identity... and then electropop came along and suddenly every r&b star went into dance music. It has no real identity right now, same problem with country and rock music in 2016.

Comment

• ^you do know that they don't consider themselves as a rock band, nobody sees them as a rock band and they simple don't do rock music ? not their fault that MTV and Billboard classify them like that
                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                  ^you do know that they don't consider themselves as a rock band, nobody sees them as a rock band and they simple don't do rock music ? not their fault that MTV and Billboard classify them like that
                  But it shows what a commercial lull the state of rock music is in in the US in 2016 when they're looking to 21 Pilots as this savior act ala Nirvana or something, when it's like looking to Justin Bieber as the guy who is going to save country

Comment

• I've made a terrible mistake - I have a 2,000 word assignment due in tomorrow.

And I went out for drinks after work today.

I now have 2,000 words to write!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                      I've made a terrible mistake - I have a 2,000 word assignment due in tomorrow.

And I went out for drinks after work today.

I now have 2,000 words to write!
                      lol. i am the best term paper writer ever.. 2,000 words... i can write that in 30 minutes.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Nerd!

It took me 8 hours yesterday to get 1,700 words done.

Comment

• What's it on, Wayne?

Maybe logout of UKMix?
                          I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

Nerd!

no, i get that. i am very anal about sentence structures. i usually write a lot of sentences saying nothing. (that's also a form of art, imo)
                            My Chart

Comment

• I have to write a resource planning report for an organisation that wishes to grow.

Comment

• I'm in the middle of doing a teaching diploma but I'm quitting it this week. I still have to pay the bastard fees though.

Comment

I have to write a resource planning report for an organisation that wishes to grow.
                                  Oh jeez, that sounds fun.

I think you're gonna have to turn off all distractions, pour a glass of wine or something and literally just thrash it out.

Originally posted by biscuits
                                  I'm in the middle of doing a teaching diploma but I'm quitting it this week. I still have to pay the bastard fees though.
                                  On the news last night they were talking about new BOGOF degrees. Pay for the undergrad and get a free masters.

Can you not get at least a partial refund?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka

I think you're gonna have to turn off all distractions, pour a glass of wine or something and literally just thrash it out.
                                    I don't do wine.

I have Bacardi Oakheart rum - yum, yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Airwrecka

I don't do wine.

I have Bacardi Oakheart rum - yum, yum!
                                      I don't drink wine either, only Rose, which I can't find in this bloody country

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                        Originally posted by Wayne
                                        I have to write a resource planning report for an organisation that wishes to grow.

tip: don't write it for the sake of it, write it in a way so that you entertain the people who read it in the end. I have always been most successful when I pretended to be pretentious in my term papers.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Stevyy pretending to be pretentious?? I can't imagine it.

I don't do wine either (except Rose like biscuits) but I figured Wayne was too posh for me to say "grab a pint of cider".

Comment

I don't mind Rose providing it's a spritzer - otherwise, can't do it.

I've always been a dark spirits man - Southern Comfort, Disaronno, Captain Morgan's, Sailor Jerry's, Bacardi Oakheart - yum!

Dan - I definitely DON'T do pints. I cannot abide cider or lager.

Comment

• the only alcoholic bevrage i can drink and sometimes like is Vodka Red Bull. Yes, I stopped evolving after my 14th birthday. However, I drink wine too from time to time.. but i only pretend to like it.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                the only alcoholic bevrage i can drink and sometimes like is Vodka Red Bull. Yes, I stopped evolving after my 14th birthday. However, I drink wine too from time to time.. but i only pretend to like it.
                                                Your life is full of complexities isn't it stevyy.

Comment

Originally posted by biscuits
                                                  I don't mind Rose providing it's a spritzer - otherwise, can't do it.

I've always been a dark spirits man - Southern Comfort, Disaronno, Captain Morgan's, Sailor Jerry's, Bacardi Oakheart - yum!

Dan - I definitely DON'T do pints. I cannot abide cider or lager.
                                                  Yep, spritzers all the way!

My main (and usually only) drank is Disaronno, but it's quite hard to find in some countries, or it can be real expunsive

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                    Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Nerd!

no, i get that. i am very anal about sentence structures. i usually write a lot of sentences saying nothing. (that's also a form of art, imo)
                                                    Woah i always wish i could do that!
                                                    I always come straight to the point wayy to quickly

Goodluck Wayne!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X