This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biscuits
    My main (and usually only) drank is Disaronno, but it's quite hard to find in some countries, or it can be real expunsive
    I hate those that drink that stupid cheap Amaretto shite - like how can you hope to reciprocate the taste of Disaronno with that!

Disaronno is a beautiful drink - but only with coke.

My friends drink it with Cranberry juice and it's disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
      Originally posted by stevyy
      the only alcoholic bevrage i can drink and sometimes like is Vodka Red Bull. Yes, I stopped evolving after my 14th birthday. However, I drink wine too from time to time.. but i only pretend to like it.
      Your life is full of complexities isn't it stevyy.
      i pretended to like female artists for way too long. I need to come clean now.

Hello, my name is stevyy and I'm a male artists lover.

I hope I can find support somehwere sometime in life.
      My Chart

Comment

• for some reason, i figured most of you guys on here would be into spritzers
        Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• I kinda envy the drinkers here... more than three sips usually brings a migrane on whenever I try drinking :(
          My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Vodka and Lucazade all the way!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
              Vodka and Lucazade all the way!!!
              I have not tried that! Vodka goes with just about anything thought tbh.

I can't really drink it anymore since university - we played Ring of Fire and I ended up drinking the worst vodka based drink ever. :(

Comment

• Vodka is so disgusting and the reaper of hangovers

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                  I kinda envy the drinkers here... more than three sips usually brings a migrane on whenever I try drinking :(
                  I pity them. Wasting their invaluable health and money on something that provides an effect that really doesn't last very long. I feel sorry for them.

Comment

• Unless it's an addiction, why does it bother you enough to pity the drinkers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                      I pity them. Wasting their invaluable health and money on something that provides an effect that really doesn't last very long. I feel sorry for them.
                      The oldest woman in recorded human history - living until she was 122 - credited her long life with drinking wine every day.

Thanks though.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                        no, i get that. i am very anal about sentence structures. i usually write a lot of sentences saying nothing. (that's also a form of art, imo)
                        My university used to penalise people for doing that. Being excessively verbose just detracts from the key points of an argument and confuses the reader.

Wayne, darling, shouldn't you be, you know, getting on with some work?
                        I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• I've written 122 words so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                            I've written 122 words so far.
                            On UKMix or for your report?

Just turn off the distractions and get on with it lol.
                            I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• I'll drink anything that gets me drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                Unless it's an addiction, why does it bother you enough to pity the drinkers?
                                Not just drinkers, but smokers and drug takers too. It's their life of course but I always feel bad seeing people waste their money on things that aren't beneficial. That drinking/smoking/drug money could go a long way towards something more worthwile not just for the person but also society as a whole if you look at the big picture. The cons for these vices far outweigh the pros.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                  UKMix is actually the worst for procrastinating
                                  sooo true I'm procrastinating for the last 5 days already

Comment

• It's just a bit of fun sometimes. The same as eating in a restaurant. You could just stay home and have toast, but sometimes it's nice to have something more exciting which will make you feel good - even if it's just for the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                      Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                      bitch, lets not pretend you have things to be distracted from
                                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by Biebz
                                        Originally posted by theArmy
                                        Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                        bitch, lets not pretend you have things to be distracted from
                                        u flobb I have to save my uni year from flobbing I've got less than a month for tons of shiz to do

Comment

• ^ focus

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                                            ^ focus

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                                              @Coco
                                              Thought I'd lost you forever. Glad to have you here.
                                              OmG trebor daaahling, nice to see you here! You slay.

@biscuits I really like the layout and i like the topics and how people focus on more than just thin voiced singers and microwaved pop music. There is more variety. I 'm more into natural talent mainly singers, who sing or performers who actually can perform.

Comment

• You’re like a rollercoaster
                                                Boy, There’s no time to get bored

Comment

• Honey is the perfect Mariah Carey song. It's the best representation of who she was/is as artist...

It still annoys my soul on how she could help destroy her own public image. YOU WERE THAT BITCH, GIRL! I hate to see her be such a joke among the black community.

Comment

• ^I think she's gained a lot of it back recently actually. I'm glad that she is know focusing on letting folks know that she is legendary because folks don't give her that credit like that did Whitney/Celine.

Sidebar: This year has been one of the best years in music in forever...and it's still gonna get better.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X