replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    On which browser?
    I'm using Firefox

Leave a comment:

• BeeBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Westen View Post
    There are bugs when I try to post, my posts won't post and whole tab gets laggy, nothing happens so I have to close it and open browser again, type everything again and his post quick reply again hoping it would post this time, it doesn't happen anywhere else, only here since new update.
    I have that too sometimes. I'll just press post anyway, click on the ukmix icon to go to the home page and then press leave the page when the browser is asking me, it always posts it anyway despite warning me it will be discarted

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    There are bugs when I try to post, my posts won't post and whole tab gets laggy, nothing happens so I have to close it and open browser again, type everything again and his post quick reply again hoping it would post this time, it doesn't happen anywhere else, only here since new update.
    Hmmm.. maybe it's a sign from nature.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    On which browser?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] When are we getting Dua Lipa promo on the home page?

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne View Post
    Remind me of your issues? You went quiet on then so assumed you’d fixed them.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    So I cleaned my cache and this place is just as bad as it was before it @Wayne

It's so frustrating I'm very close to quitting the forum because of it (but then again I don't wanna let people who dislike me win!)
    Remind me of your issues? You went quiet on then so assumed you’d fixed them.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    So I cleaned my cache and this place is just as bad as it was before it @Wayne

It's so frustrating I'm very close to quitting the forum because of it (but then again I don't wanna let people who dislike me win!)

Leave a comment:

• Westen
    replied
    So I cleaned my cache and this place is just as bad as it was before it [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post
    she needs to feature on a hot artist’s new single this year tbh and try and get a hit. Maybe on Madge’s new one 爛
    As long as it's not Cardi I am fine with it.

Leave a comment:

• ForeverYoung
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Be herself
    she needs to feature on a hot artistís new single this year tbh and try and get a hit. Maybe on Madgeís new one 🤞

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    It annoys me how much men criticize black women. But y’all ain’t ready for that convo

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    So did Lynette Scavo post all these fake document threads? She trying to collect bail money?

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Hahaha, Y'all a mess

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    What did she do?
    She was born

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    What did she do?
    She threw a tantrum ever since Cardi B came and she became lane af

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    What did she do?
    Be herself

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    Very random thought, but I dislike the recent trend in urban music (R&B/hip hop) to skip the last chorus and instead start the song with it... The song structure chorus-verse-chorus-verse-chorus feels incomplete to me compared to verse-chorus-verse-chorus-verse/c-part-chorus. If you want to start a song with the chorus so badly, then do it like Ava Max in 'Sweet But Psycho' and have a total of 4 choruses (Only if the chorus is very catchy... If it is rather ostentatious, it will annoy easily.)

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Reminder that Onika is a clown and that she LOST
    What did she do?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Reminder that Onika is a clown and that she LOST

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Happy to hear you're doing better, Tansike! Work can be grueling indeed, and I can envision with your line of work, how much juggling of tasks and competing deadlines you have to deal with. Accumulated exhaustion takes a real toll on the body, and it's good that you're taking time to step back and really evaluate your options before proceeding. Jobs are obviously important, but health and peace of mind come first.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ thank you two!

Yes [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] my doctor also spoke about burnout. Didn't know if everyone calls it like that, so I called it exhaustion... but it is a burnout. I really have to see how things turn out in the near future and if I'll be able to go back to where I work or if I really need to find something else.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], my husband had a burn out years ago. He couldn't go back to the work he was doing. It was hard, but for the best. Hope you make the right decision.

Leave a comment:

• theMathematician
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION]: I'm so sorry for your situation but hope that this serves you as a warning to take more care of your (mental) health. I myself strugged from quite a lot of stress due to my job for the past 3 months and need to organize myself better in order to work more focussed and therefore be through with work earlier. Between early November and late February, I was sick 5 times in total (4x cold, 1x stomachache), telling me that something was clearly going wrong in my life... I thought I was immune against stress because I am always willing to reach the aims I set for myself. Haha, I thought...

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    break up witcha girlfrienddddd yea-yeah cause Iím BOOORED
    Last edited by TheRealest; Mon March 11, 2019, 17:19.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X