X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tansike
    replied
    [MENTION=32337]MusicRecords[/MENTION] [MENTION=11323]Wayne[/MENTION] [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] [MENTION=4090]stevyy[/MENTION] [MENTION=37586]Erotica[/MENTION] [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] [MENTION=45360]thankfulforkelly[/MENTION] [MENTION=38563]Colbie[/MENTION] [MENTION=46122]KokoCollino[/MENTION] [MENTION=34626]SummerPeur[/MENTION] [MENTION=35806]DOSSOME[/MENTION] thank you all SO much for your words! That's why I love the UKMix family so much <3

stevyy, I do remember that and your words just meant more to me than you probably think. Thank you so much!! <3

Still not really sure what this all will mean to me and my life from now on but I definitely need to change a few things. One of these things is probably changing my job, as I never heard of someone who experienced the same and was able to go back to the same job and continue like nothing ever happened. We'll see. It all probably had a bigger impact on me than I thought - I feel so relieved not having to work today. It feels so wrong somehow, but I only realize now how big the pressure was.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] , get well soon. I know you'll be back better than ever

Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] Maybe you do remember or maybe you do not, last year I got seriously ill... and I got this old-people-disease of gall bladder stones and had my gall bladder removed which ruined my every-day-life. I contracted that disease due to stress. It was explained to me like this: I had so much pressure and stress that my psyche turned against my own body... because I wouldn't admit the stress to myself.

I am glad that you realized what you have and that you can take care of yourself. Stress in young people is very common. So, what I wanted to say is, that you are not alone in this and that there is nothing wrong with you. Life is not easy and sometimes it throws stones and obstacles at us. We reflect what went wrong, amend our ways and walk on.

I wish you all the best. I know you will get through it. I've learned that in myself... there is always a tomorrow and when you take care of yourself, everything will be back to normal.
    How is it possible not to love you? <3333

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] - Even though I know you're strong enough, sending my love and strength your way, and as a silver lining am so happy you're taking time out to focus on yourself with the love and support of your partner. You're stronger then you know and everyone (no one is free from it) at one stage will reach a wall they just can't climb at that stage. Rest up, build yourself up, invest back into yourself and you'll be jumping over those walls again in no time <3.

Leave a comment:

• SholasBoy
    replied
    Is there much more annoying than click bait these days? It pisses me off when you see snapchat stories with something interesting and you have to get through a load of other crap to find the thing you were interested in and it turns out it wasn’t as interesting as you hoped it would be.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], feel hugged from me. I very much appreciate you're sharing this story.

Life is a journey and every day is a new chance.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

we love a hoe anthem

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    @Tansike Maybe you do remember or maybe you do not, last year I got seriously ill... and I got this old-people-disease of gall bladder stones and had my gall bladder removed which ruined my every-day-life. I contracted that disease due to stress. It was explained to me like this: I had so much pressure and stress that my psyche turned against my own body... because I wouldn't admit the stress to myself.

I am glad that you realized what you have and that you can take care of yourself. Stress in young people is very common. So, what I wanted to say is, that you are not alone in this and that there is nothing wrong with you. Life is not easy and sometimes it throws stones and obstacles at us. We reflect what went wrong, amend our ways and walk on.

I wish you all the best. I know you will get through it. I've learned that in myself... there is always a tomorrow and when you take care of yourself, everything will be back to normal.
    Nicely put stevyy, particularly the part I've highlighted - I need to learn to tell myself that when I've had a bad day.

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] very brave to share your story here! But like you said, Ukmix feels like a family, and it's good to let it all out! Know we are here for you, and if you ever want to talk.... This just shows what a wonderful comunity Ukmix is! ♡

Also i hope things will get better for you, and that the people on your work will be understanding. Take your time for yourself, and don't hesitate to show your boundaries so you won't cross that line again! Sometimes it's important to choose for yourself! ♡

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    Woke up to find a spider crawling IN my bed next to my pillow.

Now I can't find it so I hope it doesn't decide to 'sleep' with me again tonight.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    @Tansike and @stevyy are both very brave for sharing their stories (though I already knew of Stevyy's illness) and just know that you are never alone, we can always chat and discuss our problems and most of the time the discussion of your problems alone aka "pouring your heart out" helps a great deal to get better!

Everyone goes through hard times and everyone has their inner demons they have to fight. It's just important to look forward and learn from your experience so it doesn't happen again or if it happens again you are prepared and can master it better than the last time.
    Last edited by aRat; Sun March 10, 2019, 11:35.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Get well soon then and take care of yourself, I hope everything will get better

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] Maybe you do remember or maybe you do not, last year I got seriously ill... and I got this old-people-disease of gall bladder stones and had my gall bladder removed which ruined my every-day-life. I contracted that disease due to stress. It was explained to me like this: I had so much pressure and stress that my psyche turned against my own body... because I wouldn't admit the stress to myself.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION], wishing you all the best. Take care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Brave post, [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] - so pleased you've sought out help from your doctor and that you have a great guy providing you with support now. I hope that your employers are understanding enough to give you the time you need to regroup and refresh - you'll be back at your best when you're ready, no doubt about that.

Take good care of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] , I hope things get a lot better for you in the near future, and by what I read it's good that you've realized this and are now taking a break to get better. I'm not close to you here but you should always feel free to post how you feel, the ukmix family will understand and be here to listen <3

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    So... this week has been incredibly weird to me. On Tuesday, I had a breakdown at work. My team immediately decided to get me out of every contact I have with others at our place because out of a sudden, I couldn‘t answer simply questions anymore and couldn‘t even do simple things, like print something. It was like my brain melted from one moment to another. The next day I went to work for just a half day and knew I couldn‘t work for a while, so I cleaned up my work place and gave all of my stuff that I had on my To-Do-List to my boss (three pages, haha...). We also had a chat with the head of our company and informed her about the situation. In the afternoon I visited a doctor who was shocked that I never told something earlier... She said I‘m not allowed to work for at least two weeks and most likely even longer. I suffer from exhaustion. I didn‘t really know how to think about that, I mean how can someone ‚suffer from exhaustion‘ especially in my age?

Well, looking back, there were many signs of that and it already started two years ago. I broke up with my ex. A 7 year relationship that wasn‘t healthy at all, I should have broken up six years earlier but I couldn‘t do it, because I had nothing else than him. At least that‘s what I thought. I was dead emotionally and after the break up I had no idea who I am, what I am or where I am. I came together with him when I was 18 and lost some of the most important years when other people find out who they are. I never had that, in fact, I was emotionally destroyed and basically had to start my life as an adult with 25. Also, I spent all of my money on him, so I had nothing left.

In addition to that, things got worse at work as well just at the same moment when I broke up with my ex. Lots more work to do, a lot more responsibility and more things going on.

So all together, things weren‘t really good for me for nearly two years. Thankfully I got a new partner who is the most understanding person I‘ve ever met, otherwise I would have broken down already a while ago. I knew I wasn‘t well for a long time but I always kept going and thought I shouldn‘t complain, I‘m healthy and all that after all. But it turns out I should have taken care of myself a long time ago, should have listened to my body and myself a long time ago and shouldn‘t have underestimated these things.

So yeah. This all feels weird to me and as someone who always thinks with my head I still don‘t really know how to evaluate all that. What I know is that I need to change a lot of things and that this week was the beginning of something new. Or at least it has to be.

Why do I share this here?
    Don‘t know. This place is like family, and I just wanted to share it.
    Also, I know there are a few members who wrote me and it took me weeks to write them back. I also never found the time to update my topics in the Artist Charts Analysis section nor did I comment on other personal charts a lot like I used to do a while ago. This all kinda explains these things. I am so happy to have found this place over seven years ago and it‘s so good that there are people online who have the same interests as I do. Especially during dark times it always felt so good to know that I can come online and share and talk about things I love with others who love it too. So thank you, UKMix.

PS: This shouldn‘t be a post that searches for ‚awwww I‘m sorry‘ and that. I just wanted and kinda needed to share this with my online family. Also, maybe a few who know me better understand why I was how I was in the last two years, especially compared to how I was in the years before that.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    You shoulda' known that it's bigger than you
    You'll never know what I already knew
    After everything I already been through
    I can't waste no time, pay no attention to you
    I said no
    No no no, a no no
    No no, that's a no no
    thah sounds wrong

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Thank u, next mod

oh wait...
    You shoulda' known that it's bigger than you
    You'll never know what I already knew
    After everything I already been through
    I can't waste no time, pay no attention to you
    I said no
    No no no, a no no
    No no, that's a no no

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    too many rules for a magical being. OK then, I wish you free.
    Thank u, next mod

oh wait...

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    Hehehehe

the 3 rules for wishes I can make:

1. U can’t wish to wish more than the amount of wishes I tell you
    2. I can’t bring people back from the dead
    3. I can’t make dusty divas a thing again
    too many rules for a magical being. OK then, I wish you free.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    good job. Now make Mariah #1 again.
    Hehehehe

the 3 rules for wishes I can make:

1. U can’t wish to wish more than the amount of wishes I tell you
    2. I can’t bring people back from the dead
    3. I can’t make dusty divas a thing again

Leave a comment:

• stevyy