Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whtever Kim does it will never be as big of a contribution to music as Stars Are Blind
    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
      Well Paris is also about ten years out of her "prime" and she doesn't have a famous hubby and her reality show ended like 8 years ago.

I do think Kim symbolizes why the rest of the world hates and looks down on America, kinda like Donald Trump.
      everytime i see KIm I want to grab a random american's face with my two hands and yell at the person: "WHY?!

It makes me pretty angry that your country allows sth like Kim to exist as an entitiy within the entertainment industry. For me, the Kardashians aren't even trash, they are filth, they are all below scum. Even Donald Trump stands for something, but those Kardashians and Jenners and god have mercy, their mother.... stand for nothing.. and when I see Kanye defending her I want to stab sb. I despise that side of America so much, it makes my blood boil.
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
        whtever Kim does it will never be as big of a contribution to music as Stars Are Blind
        And she will never let herself be fun enough to have her own "Paris For President".
        My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
          whtever Kim does it will never be as big of a contribution to music as Stars Are Blind
          Jam disagrees.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            Originally posted by NothingFails
            Well Paris is also about ten years out of her "prime" and she doesn't have a famous hubby and her reality show ended like 8 years ago.

I do think Kim symbolizes why the rest of the world hates and looks down on America, kinda like Donald Trump.
            everytime i see KIm I want to grab a random american's face with my two hands and yell at the person: "WHY?!

It makes me pretty angry that your country allows sth like Kim to exist as an entitiy within the entertainment industry. For me, the Kardashians aren't even trash, they are filth, they are all below scum. Even Donald Trump stands for something, but those Kardashians and Jenners and god have mercy, their mother.... stand for nothing.. and when I see Kanye defending her I want to stab sb. I despise that side of America so much, it makes my blood boil.

The saddest thing is some people look up to this family, and the truth is they wouldn't exist without people who watch her thrashy reality show, probably more teens know who they are than they know music legends or legendary actors etc. I have once had this pleasure to watch this, obviously not live on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails

The feud between Taylor and Kim a few weeks ago was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I mean, I do not like Taylor's music at all, but at least she's actually famous for hard work and accomplishing something... as opposed to sex tapes and instagraming photos of her big booty. Paris at least channelled her time of fame into trying to become a singer and a movie star, even if both flopped, but at least its more effort than anything Kim's done.

Comment

• BTW I want to clear that I can't stand Kim or the Kardashian family they're annoying and desperate as f*ck and I think Paris is smarter than most people think, she just plays the bimboo character.

But objectively speaking Kim Kardashian did surpass Paris in terms of stardom.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I do agree with that, Paris' day was 3-4 years and people moved on. Kim's made it work for almost ten years. Marrying someone famous for actually having talent and having a lot of key connections have helped her extend the life expectancy of her "career", But I still liked Paris better because Paris was aware that she was untalented and was more or less a camp personaity as opposed to Kim who wants to be the modern day Diana... except Diana didn't rise to admiration being filmed giving night vision head and by taking tons of photos of her butt.

Comment

• I prefer Paris too. But this Kim character is so damn annoying. If confronted by anyone, she'd act like she invented sth. That girl has an IQ of 7.

I could see President Trump picking her as secretary of state or sth.

Also, Kanye West is the only music star which I have once loved but despise now due to his character. I used to be a huge Kanye fan, but his: "I'm Jesus" antics makes me want to punch him till I hear bones crack. I cannot listen to his music anymore either. He's literally the only one who's destroyed his own music in my eyes. If he would only just vanish.

Music God, give us Frank Ocean's album and we give you Kanye West incl. wife.
                    My Chart

Comment

• BTW who was the real first and original sociallite with this type of celebrity quality for having no talent and being famous for being famous? ....... Anna Nicole Smith perhaps?
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                        BTW who was the real original sociallite with this type of celebrity quality for having no talent and being famous for being famous? ....... Anna Nicole Smith perhaps?
                        Zsa Zsa Gabor.. who's still alive at 146.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                          BTW who was the real first and original sociallite with this type of celebrity quality for having no talent and being famous for being famous? ....... Anna Nicole Smith perhaps?
                          ANS is a legend who was more than what you just described her as

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                            BTW who was the real original sociallite with this type of celebrity quality for having no talent and being famous for being famous? ....... Anna Nicole Smith perhaps?
                            Zsa Zsa Gabor.. who's still alive at 146.
                            I forgot about Zsa Zsa Gabor. She's definately the original and the Barbra Streisand of the Sociallites

Comment

• Agree with pretty much errthang said about Paris and Kimmy

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                BTW who was the real first and original sociallite with this type of celebrity quality for having no talent and being famous for being famous? ....... Anna Nicole Smith perhaps?
                                ANS is a legend who was more than what you just described her as
                                tbh, I actually and literally - and i'm not joking here - cried when ANS passed away. I was broken. I stanned her like. She was misunderstood. #4real.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Anna was part of that supermodel wave of the early 90s like Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford and so many others... marrying the 89 year old billionaire just took her from famous to infamous, and the reality show did even more. She was a very successful supermodel and was well known before she started going to the mausoleum for dates.

Yep, Zsa Zsa was probably the first "famous for being famous" person

Comment

• RIP Anna but she was not part of that supermodel wave.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Abortion? Pro choice or pro life?

Comment

• Originally posted by elsewhere
                                        Abortion? Pro choice or pro life?
                                        sane people would say: pro choice

insane bigots would say: pro life.. even tho it's not even really pro life.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                          And the fact that America "loves" a family that one wonders what have they don't to become famous for? Singing? Dancing? Philanthropy? They are only as famous as they are because Americans buy into their "famous for nothing substantial" fact. And then you look at real talent that works their butt off to be loved by America. Talk about a silver spoon and silver platter

America is a sad nation that thinks they're great. The fact that Donald Trump, with his utterances, has so much of support. Sad. Very sad.
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I just don't get why people are so pressed by Kim & the Kardashians in general. They make y'all sooo mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                                              I just don't get why people are so pressed by Kim & the Kardashians in general. They make y'all sooo mad!
                                              For me, it's not them. They didn't force America to "love" them. It's America as a nation (and the morals and ethics thereof)

If you're looking for pressed "stans", you probably typed the URL incorrect
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• December 13, 2013. The day abi scrambled for Urban album of the year after Beyoncé surprise album

Comment

• Still, Paris >>>>>>>>

Comment

• I like the Kardashian. Its Kanye who I dont like anymore
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X