• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    Nnnn Hun u know I luvs ya but WBT is as ghettoe as Ariana is black
    So what do you consider Ghetto? "My Neck, My Back"?
    When you listen to the type of RnB that was popular in the Ghetto in early-mid 00s (Joe Thomas, Lyfe Jennings, Jaheim, MJB, Jagged Edge etc) WBT fit perfectly into that sound. To Wypipo, it's just another RnB song but to us, this song was making us feel feels we didn't knew we could feel

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    My All is Mariah's biggest hit in Turkey. We don't have an official chart but it was everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Hun she has outsold every gal except Madonna

Also she has many songs that are more acclaimed than any Mariah song
    Basically agreeing with me sis

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Kween low key raps in the song so that automatically makes it ghetto. And that bass had dem goons bopping they heads:

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
    I’ve said this before WBT performed phenomenally in Europe for a ghetto R&B song

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    GODbsessed outtalentedT WBT anyway so...

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    It's obviously known but it never hit the international charts with the same intensity that it did in the US. I don't know why you keep denying that simple fact for years now.
    Because it is almost impossible to get the intensity it had in the US. How many songs can reach the level of "song of the decade"? It did great outside the US.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I’ve said this before WBT performed phenomenally in Europe for a ghetto R&B song

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Going by your facts New Rules is much bigger than any Maria song.

Also when u updating the Fav members list?
    Honey, AIWFCIY, ever heard of the biggest holiday song of the past 30 years? It just so happens that the tune went top 10 in 25 countries 8 weeks ago. (#1 in 16 of them).

I wouldn't brush off someone with 90 million global singles sales... (chartsmasters had her at 87 million 2 years ago)... so roughly 90 million then.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    It's obviously known but it never hit the international charts with the same intensity that it did in the US. I don't know why you keep denying that simple fact for years now.
    I've never denied that. I am only responding to people who claim the song is "unknown" outside the United States of America. It remains a hit tho. It peaked at #4 on the combined European Hot 100 (sales) and #2 on the European Hot 100 (airplay).

European Hot 100 (sales): 22-17-5-4-4-6-9-14-16-19-22-24-37-55-56-68-98
    European Hot 100 (airplay): 18-9-8-4-3-2-3-2-4-5-5-5-8-11-10-13-13-14 (after that the chartrun is incomplete)

Do with it what you want. It looks like a hit to me.

So, continental Peaks:

#1 - North America
    #1 - Oceania
    #4 - Europe

The other continents do not have any data one could use to determine singles charts success.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    youtube and spotify paint a different picture tho... so... do we have to agree with your personal opinion or do we trust facts... hmmm... hard choice. Imma go with facts (based on reality).
    Going by your facts New Rules is much bigger than any Maria song.

Also when u updating the Fav members list?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    Standards have always been set low for this girl. When others are running full marathons, all she needed to do was 200m
    Hun she has outsold every gal except Madonna

Also she has many songs that are more acclaimed than any Mariah song

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    youtube and spotify paint a different picture tho... so... do we have to agree with your personal opinion or do we trust facts... hmmm... hard choice. Imma go with facts (based on reality).

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    No one outside the US knows about We Bottom Together

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I hope R9 has a ballad as good as Love On The Brain. It was her finest moment.
    Standards have always been set low for this girl. When others are running full marathons, all she needed to do was 200m

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Who knows Dual Lips??

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    No one outside the US knows about We Bottom Together

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I hope R9 has a ballad as good as Love On The Brain. It was her finest moment.

Leave a comment:

• hellohello
    replied
    Both "Fallin'" and "If I Ain't Got You are complete snoozefest. "No One" and "Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart" are miles better imo.

"We Belong Together" is one of the few R&B songs from the 2000's that still sounds timeless to me. It's surely a classic.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I changed my mind, Falliní is now #2 which would make We Belong Together the sole greatest song of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    I changed my mind, Fallin’ is now #2 which would make We Belong Together the sole greatest song of all time.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    iMPACT

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Do y’all wanna throw hands over WBT? Cuz we can

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    I love how having a nap means waking up as if truck ran over me and being. And being still sleepy. also am I the only one abke to sleep thru 1000 of alarms and somehow incorporate them in my dreams making it able to not wake up cuz I don't realise my alarm is...an alarm?

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X