X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    LAWD HAVE MERCYYYY...I accidentally clickedd on murrihamix...the reddit & dark web of kmix
    It's the best place on earth, heaven in Ukmix

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords View Post
    LAWD HAVE MERCYYYY...I accidentally clickedd on murrihamix...the reddit of kmix
    Accidentally? Right

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    LAWD HAVE MERCYYYY...I accidentally clickedd on murrihamix...the reddit & dark web of kmix

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
    I guess so... We're really having a ball at KweenMix
    but... be nice or leave is the motto there... so ...

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat View Post
    To me it seems as dead as always. Maybe all the activity is happening in the dusty diva threads.
    I guess so... We're really having a ball at KweenMix

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Oh so there was no break in between that too haha, lucky you then

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike View Post
    Just found out my ex blocked me on Facebook. That's kinda amusing
    They normally do that when they see you so happy and not as miserable as they had hoped after leaving them (or them leaving you)

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

(good to have that old lol smiley back <3)

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    ^ Thank you two <3

Well, technically, I never really was single between the two relationships Maybe that's also a little confusing as I'm talking about a boyfriend for years now but they changed haha.
    could you please leave some hot twinks for the rest of us, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ Thank you two <3

Well, technically, I never really was single between the two relationships Maybe that's also a little confusing as I'm talking about a boyfriend for years now but they changed haha.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Yes, it was my mistake too, somehow I thought maybe he just got together with a new man xD Still congrats on that ^^

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Thanks. Yeah, he was a big part of my life and even though he's to blame for the break-up, I still wanted to be friends with him, especially because I shared so much with him. Anyways, it is what it is. Maybe it bugs me more than I want to admit, otherwise I wouldn't have shared this here...
    Very mature way to look at it, and most likely means you will need to address it with him. Oh and as Erotica mentioned congrats on the new Boyfie (If only we should be so lucky) haha.

*Edit never mind just read your reply to Erotica that says 2 years with him hahaha (my bad!). I was sitting here thinking....wait Tansike has a wonderful boyfriend and is always talking about him.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Oh two years already :O Well in that case I also wonder why he blocked you, that's kinda strange then. Maybe he was just in a bad mood and everything was too much for him. Sometimes people have such days.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
    I wouldn't take it to heart Tansike. He may still be struggling with not being so involved in your life anymore and he thinks the best way to remove being hurt by seeing you with someone who gets to spend that time is by removing the social media stuff. Stuff like this isn't always done in spite of the people, he may just need more time. Esp if you thought you were both doing good, he will come around (if you want him to still be apart of your life one way or another).
    Thanks. Yeah, he was a big part of my life and even though he's to blame for the break-up, I still wanted to be friends with him, especially because I shared so much with him. Anyways, it is what it is. Maybe it bugs me more than I want to admit, otherwise I wouldn't have shared this here...

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by SummerPeur View Post
    @aRat sis you can never come for GMoneyKween.
    Sis I luv ha

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    @Tansike: Oh maybe it hurts him or something like that, or he just feels uncomfortable. But good when it's no problem for you. And congrats for having a new boyfriend.
    Thank you! Well, we broke up already two years ago (and I'm already with my 'new' boyfriend for nearly two years) so it shouldn't matter anymore IMO. I just think it's kinda amusing. You know, I always read about people getting blocked from their exes and stuff like this and I always thought why would that happen, and now my ex blocked me. If he simply wanted to 'move on', he could have deleted me from his friendlist. I really don't get the 'blocking people' thing.

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    can't be a coincidence that he blocked me now after I posted a picture with my current partner on Sunday?
    I wouldn't take it to heart Tansike. He may still be struggling with not being so involved in your life anymore and he thinks the best way to remove being hurt by seeing you with someone who gets to spend that time is by removing the social media stuff. Stuff like this isn't always done in spite of the people, he may just need more time. Esp if you thought you were both doing good, he will come around (if you want him to still be apart of your life one way or another).

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] sis you can never come for GMoneyKween.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Can't wait to see what @Goldmoney has in store when he performs "We Bottom Together"
    he can have that one. as the host I can live with performing the one and only real classic which is "Let me Entertain You" (Robbie Williams)... which will be remixed and mashed with 2018's best song: Say Something (by JT). There is no real show without the greatness that is the President of Pop.

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]: Good Rihanna taste then. My favourite singles would be Rude Boy, S&M, Kiss it better and Shut up and drive to name a few.
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION]: Oh maybe it hurts him or something like that, or he just feels uncomfortable. But good when it's no problem for you. And congrats for having a new boyfriend.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy View Post
    I can assure you that there will be artistic freedom.. we ain't in he US... for all we care, JT could have sucked JJ's nipple... while wearing borat's swim suit.
    Can't wait to see what @Goldmoney has in store when he performs "We Bottom Together"

Are you gonna perform a boring song by some safe str8 male artist?

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    @aRat: very good song choice, definitely in my top5 of Rihanna songs
    @Tansike: I hope that's no problem for you?
    Yass sis it never gets old. I can always play Umbrella, DSTM and Rude Boy without ever getting bored.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ Haha, no it's not. But, I thought we are okay and get along, so I'm slightly surprised he did that. Can't be a coincidence that he blocked me now after I posted a picture with my current partner on Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION]: very good song choice, definitely in my top5 of Rihanna songs
    [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION]: I hope that's no problem for you?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Yall would ban me for doing an orgy inspired choreography while performing Rude Boy.

Thank U, Next.
    I can assure you that there will be artistic freedom.. we ain't in he US... for all we care, JT could have sucked JJ's nipple... while wearing borat's swim suit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X