X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    Thank you guys, I did great
    I thought I would lecture for the chairs, but in the end the auditorium was packed with people
    Congrats .

Comment

• Prayers for those who are in danger of Hurricane Matthew. I liver in Florida. God please protect me from this!!!
      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
        Prayers for those who are in danger of Hurricane Matthew. I liver in Florida. God please protect me from this!!!
        Did you stay at home or did you get evacuated? Either way, please stay safe!

I was thinking of JSparksFan earlier, hope he's fine.

Comment

• ^^^ Thank you honey. I was told my area should be fine but I lived in NYC when Hurricane Sandy hit and I was told the same thing. I lost most of my belongings during that time. All flights were booked up and my car is not my best friend atm.
          Diva!!!

Comment

^^^ Thank you honey. I was told my area should be fine but I lived in NYC when Hurricane Sandy hit andf I was told the same thing. I lost most of my belongings during that time.
            I'm sorry to hear that, hurricanes must be so scary to witness. Please keep us updated!

Comment

• Will do!
              Diva!!!

Comment

• Stay safe TIfan! (And everyone else affected)
                Floped and localed

Comment

Prayers for those who are in danger of Hurricane Matthew. I liver in Florida. God please protect me from this!!!
                  Stay safe !

Comment

^^^ Thank you honey. I was told my area should be fine but I lived in NYC when Hurricane Sandy hit and I was told the same thing. I lost most of my belongings during that time. All flights were booked up and my car is not my best friend atm.
                    Stay safe!
                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                      Stay safe TIfan! (And everyone else affected)
                      +1

Comment

• Hope everything's fine!
                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• can someone help me and transcript me the bit at 39:30 - because when we ??????

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3p9ltk

it's driving me crazy and german dub is not helping me either cuz they literally change half of the things they say.
                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                            can someone help me and transcript me the bit at 39:30 - because when we ??????
                            ^ "Good luck, because believe me you are going to need it".

Comment

• Just danced through my flat cause i'm so f***ing happy that one of my faves actually released a song as a single which is the clear highlight on her album

I guess i was never THAT happy about a single release, not even when my biggest fave announced something

Comment

• Who released, Tansike? Kerli?

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                  Who released, Tansike? Kerli?
                                  Nah. I wish. That one just postponed her stuff for the millionth time.

Tarja's next single is "Demons In You". I know you probably haven't heard her album (yet), but "Demons In You" is one of her best songs ever for me, and i was really hoping for it to be the next single of her album

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike
                                    Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                    Who released, Tansike? Kerli?
                                    Nah. I wish. That one just postponed her stuff for the millionth time.

Tarja's next single is "Demons In You". I know you probably haven't heard her album (yet), but "Demons In You" is one of her best songs ever for me, and i was really hoping for it to be the next single of her album
                                    Tarja was actually my second guess.

Well, I have played a bit of both the new albums, but I've been soooo busy I haven't updated my charts which is where I was going to update you on my thoughts. I'll try Demons In You now.

Comment

• Everything is good in my area guys. Thanks for the love. Here in Tampa, we had storms and now we have strong winds but not bad
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Glad you're well, Tlfan. It must be scary.

I hope our boy Akini is ok. Apparently it was tearing through the Bahamas. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Airwrecka
                                          Glad you're well, Tlfan. It must be scary.

I hope our boy Akini is ok. Apparently it was tearing through the Bahamas. :(
                                          Same.

And same .

Comment

Everything is good in my area guys. Thanks for the love. Here in Tampa, we had storms and now we have strong winds but not bad
                                            Glad you are safe.

Comment

• One of the worst feeling ever when you realise you forgot your headphones at gym. The longest hour and a half of my life Ever
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^^ first world problems
                                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Cold rainy days spent working at the uni library makes me feel so productive and smart, with a touch of mystery
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Why can't I open a topic for Nicki Minaj's new album in urban?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X