Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after 1 listen i can say that Joanne is Gaga's best album yet - by far!
    My Chart

Comment

• ^ is she the best artist of all time now aswell?

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
        ^ is she the best artist of all time now aswell?
        I don't like female artists. No female can get there. (females simply arent that talented).
        My Chart

Comment

• btw @theArmy, now with Mandy joining forces with Marco, we finally have something in common: Your girl and my boy, we like proud parents.
          My Chart

Comment

• Yes, we'll stan for the biggest hit of 2016 #10days

Comment

Yes, we'll stan for the biggest hit of 2016 #10days
              it'll be #1 everywhere and even beat OSD in the USA. yass baby. lets stream this in a loop and buy multiple copies.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                Vote for Mariah if you haven't done so

https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=119801
                Spirit , ya'll promoting her in every thread.
                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                  Originally posted by theArmy
                  Yes, we'll stan for the biggest hit of 2016 #10days
                  it'll be #1 everywhere and even beat OSD in the USA. yass baby. lets stream this in a loop and buy multiple copies.

Comment

I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                      Originally posted by theArmy
                      I don't like female artists. No female can get there. (females simply arent that talented).
                      Stop trolling

Comment

• I fookin hate people that cut in line in the store :evil:
                        I was in my local shop today and there were 2 women already in there. I took what I needed and waited for them to finish at the cash register. While I was in line some idiot came in and just walked in front of me and when I told him I was in line before him he attacked me for lying and that i wasn't finished with browsing the shelves
                        Fookin rednecks!!

Comment

• Lady Gagas expression/pose on the cover of Joanne makes me wanna punch her in the face
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by grooveboy
                            I fookin hate people that cut in line in the store :evil:
                            I was in my local shop today and there were 2 women already in there. I took what I needed and waited for them to finish at the cash register. While I was in line some idiot came in and just walked in front of me and when I told him I was in line before him he attacked me for lying and that i wasn't finished with browsing the shelves
                            Fookin rednecks!!
                            Omg I totally hate that too, so upsetting and rude
                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• No answer to my question yet. OK, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                Lady Gagas expression/pose on the cover of Joanne makes me wanna punch her in the face
                                Why should you spend the rest of your days unhappy. Why should you spend the rest of this year alone. When you can go therapy.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                  No answer to my question yet. OK, I see.
                                  No, there is no holiday music section here sweetie!

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                    Lady Gagas expression/pose on the cover of Joanne makes me wanna punch her in the face
                                    Why should you spend the rest of your days unhappy. Why should you spend the rest of this year alone. When you can go therapy.
                                    Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      Originally posted by ludichris
                                      Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                      It is from a Mary JB song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                                        Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                        No answer to my question yet. OK, I see.
                                        No, there is no holiday music section here sweetie!
                                        Thank you! And I love being called sweetie

But really there should be a thread for new holiday music somewhere.

Comment

• Considering we're not even allowed a Country forum, a Holiday one is just never gonna happen.

We do have Xmas album threads though. Most are in Pure Pop, but it depends on the act. The Killers for example are huge holiday releasers, and they'd normally go in Rock / Alt.
                                          I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• The Best Things In Life Are Free just came on the radio and its such a bop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                              The Best Things In Life Are Free just came on the radio and its such a bop.
                                              It's in my top 5 Janet songs! I have 4 different versions of it which I listen to frequently

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                Originally posted by Wayne
                                                It's in my top 5 Janet songs! I have 4 different versions of it which I listen to frequently
                                                Remix >>>>> Original
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I am finally trying to learn the Dutch language... through an app of course.
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                    Originally posted by biscuits
                                                    Originally posted by Wayne
                                                    Remix >>>>> Original
                                                    Which remix?

K-Klass remix is the best of all

Comment

Working...
                                                    X