Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It happens a lot with Cher, Barbra and Celine.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
      After only six and a half years of living together and everything, Justin and I finally got engaged, and in the least romantic way possible as well lol (in the car on the way somewhere he asks"do you want to get married?" and I reply with "sure")
      Congrats .
      BARBRA
      ?Mom of Divas
      ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
      ?Best-selling ? Artist
      ?Biggest Box office Actress
      ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
      ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
        It happens a lot with Cher, Barbra and Celine.
        It worked

Comment

• Floped and localed

Comment

• ^ Oh my god I'am dying
            Originally posted by SummerPeur
            Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
            Originally posted by Goldmoney
            So does her microphone

Comment

• be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Comment

• alfie with Cher
                  Wayne with Celine

but who in the world stans Barbra? I cant even fathom. I have trouble believing Celine has stans let alone Barbra

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus
                    alfie with Cher
                    Wayne with Celine

but who in the world stans Barbra? I cant even fathom. I have trouble believing Celine has stans let alone Barbra

Comment

• Calling CelinetoBarbra... You are needed...
                      I don’t need dollar bills to have fun tonight… cheapthrills is paying $$$

Comment

• Comment

alfie with Cher
                          Wayne with Celine

Omg
                          Floped and localed

Comment

alfie with Cher
                            Wayne with Celine

A Celine & Barbra stan we were talking about is CelinetoBarbra, not Wayne.

Comment

alfie with Cher
                              Wayne with Celine

Let's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                Originally posted by Taurus
                                alfie with Cher
                                Wayne with Celine

Let's not.
                                Already did

Comment

• Banned.

Comment

• I just remembered how 10 years ago I used soulseek to find music and movies, and I googled it and apparantely it still exists
                                    Does anyone still use it?

Comment

• I recall a website called Audio Galaxy where I use to download music and a lot of bootlegs like Alice Deejay ft Destiny's Child - Better Off with Bills
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                        Banned.
                                        My Heart Will Go on

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                          Banned.
                                          My Heart Will Go on
                                          2X Shady

He scored two goals tonight!
                                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Is this the night of a thousand shades?
                                            I loved that

Comment

• What a ******* morning.... So my friend randomly texted me at 2am, telling me he wanted to take his own life. I of course did not get the message until 7am. So I blew his phone up. Called him 50 times+. I live in Tampa Florida. He was in Fort Lauterdale. I do not have his folks number, so I started to scroll through his Facebook, trying to locate someone that could help. The police told me they could not help because I had no address for his location. I went through his Facebook, calling ever place he visited that was on his time line. I got no answer. Finally, after 1pm, he send me a text that he was ok but he was mad that I called the police and I try to get in contact with his family. I spent hours, worrying and calling. I asked him could I call. He kept telling me he didn't want to talk to me. I was so scared. This is a guy I was getting to know. Not just a friend. I guess I am going to be single forever.

I was calling his phone, trying to FaceTime with him, his Facebook etc... turns out he was drunk.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• I love Cher but how come when everyone thinks of Believe (the single) they don't mention how disappointing the era itself was chart wise in the US at least? Believe (single) was number one but the singles afterwards didn't even go top 50 I know it's not obviously her case superficially that's like one hit wonder material
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                  What a **** morning.... So my friend randomly texted me at 2am, telling me he wanted to take his own life. I of course did not get the message until 7am. So I blew his phone up. Called him 50 times+. I live in Tampa Florida. He was in Fort Lauterdale. I do not have his folks number, so I started to scroll through his Facebook, trying to locate someone that could help. The police told me they could not help because I had no address for his location. I went through his Facebook, calling ever place he visited that was on his time line. I got no answer. Finally, after 1pm, he send me a text that he was ok but he was mad that I called the police and I try to get in contact with his family. I spent hours, worrying and calling. I asked him could I call. He kept telling me he didn't want to talk to me. I was so scared. This is a guy I was getting to know. Not just a friend. I guess I am going to be single forever.

I was calling his phone, trying to FaceTime with him, his Facebook etc... turns out he was drunk.
                                                  Sorry
                                                  A drunk man speaks no lies
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• @Tifan Woah! That's intense!
                                                    But know you did the right thing, no matter how mad your friend is! You didnt knew he was drunk, something realy could've happened!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X