Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbh if someone pulled that off with me, I wouldn't even call them a friend anymore. More like someone Who used to talked to me
    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I hate being fat, I wasn't always, but I gained weight.
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus
        Originally posted by Wayne
        Originally posted by Taurus
        alfie with Cher
        Wayne with Celine

but who in the world stans Barbra? I cant even fathom. I have trouble believing Celine has stans let alone Barbra
        Let's not.
        Already did
        I kinda agree. It's not about them being good or not, but rather being unusual act to stan for.

tlfan you did a right thing! If he was drunk, he maybe does have suicidal tendencies, like guru said, drunk man speaks no lies. Unless it was just a really bad joke.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• All artists have fans/stans somewhere, it's really nothing unusual.
          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            All artists have fans/stans somewhere, it's really nothing unusual.
            but it scares me bc many acts aren't artists. :(
            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
              I love Cher but how come when everyone thinks of Believe (the single) they don't mention how disappointing the era itself was chart wise in the US at least? Believe (single) was number one but the singles afterwards didn't even go top 50 I know it's not obviously her case superficially that's like one hit wonder material
              That's one of the fluke one-off rebound successes for artists that are well past their prime - kind of like Beach Boys' Kokomo, or J Lo's On The Floor

It is kind of cool that it ended up being her biggest #1 hit though - I think it was Billboard's #1 song for the year.

Comment

• I used to believe Believe was sung by a man until a year or two ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                  alfie with Cher
                  Wayne with Celine

but who in the world stans Barbra? I cant even fathom. I have trouble believing Celine has stans let alone Barbra
                  A Celine & Barbra stan we were talking about is CelinetoBarbra, not Wayne.
                  No love

Comment

• I thought music stans were the worst but my God, some bookworms
                    Admitting that The Gambler is your favorite Dostoevsky book is like admitting that Rainbow is your favorite Mariah album
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• Did you read Humiliated and Insulted? I love love all the swearwords.
                      last.fm
                      Chun's monthly most listened

Comment

• Originally posted by Chun
                        Did you read Humiliated and Insulted? I love love all the swearwords.
                        Yes. Nellie is one of my favorite characters in his works
                        Floped and localed

Comment

• I've only read Crime and Punishment and The Brothers Karamazov, but I swear I had The Gambler in my hands today, ready to buy it lol I ended up buying Coetzee's Disgrace though.
                          "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• The Idiot is my fave from Dosto, probably in my top 5 from any writer

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
                              @Tifan Woah! That's intense!
                              But know you did the right thing, no matter how mad your friend is! You didnt knew he was drunk, something realy could've happened!
                              Someone who gets mad at you for doing everything you can in a situation like that, doesn't deserve your friendship or potential love.

Dump Ha.
                              Originally posted by SummerPeur
                              Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                              Originally posted by Goldmoney
                              So does her microphone

Comment

• Oh trust me I am pissed about that. Now he is claiming that he goes through mood swings and things... I cant handle that.
                                Diva!!!

Comment

• I'm worried I'll never be able to find a booty call
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• [youtube:73oaml2i]BxeCETjIBhQ[/youtube:73oaml2i]

You're welcome.
                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I am noticing a trend of fake ass people on the net. Fake fans. There are people that dragged Rihanna and Gaga when their sells were too good, but once their albums started to pick up in sells, some of those same people claimed they like the music. Fake ass people!!!
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Fairweather fans. Saw this with Adele - people who said 21was an AC snorefest ate 25 up in droves when it came out. And then they had the nerve to say 25 wasn't as good as 21.

EDIT: That Naked Chef . Thank you so much!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                          I am noticing a trend of fake ass people on the net. Fake fans. There are people that dragged Rihanna and Gaga when their sells were too good, but once their albums started to pick up in sells, some of those same people claimed they like the music. Fake ass people!!!
                                          Bandwagon stans are the worst, they "love" you when you are slaying the charts, but when you are not they move to another, more popular girl, do they even both their "faves' " albums ?

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                            Fairweather fans. Saw this with Adele - people who said 21was an AC snorefest ate 25 up in droves when it came out. And then they had the nerve to say 25 wasn't as good as 21.
                                            + People who were changing their avatars a second after the album had been announced telling everybody how they had been the biggest fans since the begining then a month passed, and time for changing a fave came.

Comment

• there is too much new albums coming out lately and I don't have the time to focus on each oneeee. and the year-end charts will start soon and I still don't know how I feel about half of them
                                              last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
                                                there is too much new albums coming out lately and I don't have the time to focus on each oneeee. and the year-end charts will start soon and I still don't know how I feel about half of them
                                                This!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                                  [youtube:2lqxhk2a]BxeCETjIBhQ[/youtube:2lqxhk2a]

You're welcome.
                                                  Read about him in the newspapers today.Spanish, his tan, eyes, body, 'underwear'. Ay mami siiiiiiiii
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                    Originally posted by Nippian93
                                                    alfie with Cher
                                                    Wayne with Celine

A Celine & Barbra stan we were talking about is CelinetoBarbra, not Wayne.
                                                    No love
                                                    As for Barbra stan?
                                                    Her peer stan:
                                                    In the 26th annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in New York City, March 14, 2011,While inducting Neil Diamond, Paul Simon posited a theory for why the Rock Hall had waited twenty years past Diamond's point of eligibility (which would have been in 1991, 25 years after the release of "Cherry, Cherry" in 1966). "Six words. 'You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore,' " said Simon. "A really beautiful love song sung with one of the greatest voices of the twentieth century, Barbra Streisand. Unfortunately, if it's Barbra Streisand, I'm afraid it's not rock and roll. Not even close. Which is a tough break for Neil, because Barbra doesn't care. She's got Oscars and all that stuff.
                                                    And Diamond responded;“ I don't give a shit. I still would sing that song with Barbra. She's the greatest, and guess what? She doesn't give a shit either."
                                                    http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... y-20110315
                                                    http://www.vulture.com/2011/03/tom_wait ... dward.html

Dolly Parton once noted, famously, that there were just three real female singers around—Barbra Streisand, Linda Ronstadt, and Connie Smith. "The rest of us," she said, "are only pretending."
                                                    https://www.baidu.com/link?url=vZwC9-Pt ... 065811ecc0

Donna Summer said this: “Richard, I don’t think anyone will ever quite understand the overwhelming talent, the breath control, the power, the genius that makes Barbra, Barbra. People can call her a legend or a superstar and all of that, but it somehow falls way short. What Barbra Streisand represents is simply the very best we have ever seen. Ever.
                                                    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-p ... 47900.html

Wonder played piano and harmonica on “People,” accompanied by trumpeter Arturo Sandoval.
                                                    “I want you to know when I was 12 years old, I said, ‘I wish she could be my girlfriend because she sounds so good,’” Wonder told more than 2,000 guests.
                                                    https://www.accesshollywood.com/article ... ute-96922/
                                                    Juniors?
                                                    I remember when I first met him and he told me Barbra Streisand actually sang to him and I was jealous on so many levels. Like 1, I never even met Barbra and she sang to him and I used to sing with her so much when I was little and she didn't even know.
                                                    http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... reddit-ama
                                                    “I stayed at the pyramid, just after it opened. The Luxor? Is that it? I stayed there to see Barbra Streisand at the MGM Grand,” Lauper says, referring to Streisand’s New Year’s Eve show in 1993. “I was here for that, to see her, and it was a big thrill because I’m such a huge fan of hers, ever since I was little.”
                                                    Lauper is reminded about Streisand’s opening performance at the International in 1969, another landmark resort and memorable moment in the city’s history.
                                                    “That’s when she had the long hair and that great eyeliner,” Lauper says. “I was so close to her then, you don’t even know. Neither does she. I sang with her every single day, when I was 9. I used to imitate her, every single day.”
                                                    http://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-repor ... ace-vegas/

Jennifer Aniston told the 69-year-old entertainer that she loved her, and Pinto said on stage that “sharing the same oxygen” as Streisand was an incredible birthday gift. The actress turns 27 Tuesday.
                                                    “You’re a legend not only in Hollywood but literally all over the world,” the “Slumdog Millionaire” star told Streisand. “I can say that because I come from India.”
                                                    http://www.accesshollywood.com/barbra-s ... k4ll8Mv.99

Julia Roberts:
                                                    http://www.aboutjulia.com/juliaimages/d ... &pid=11706
                                                    "Really,I wouldn't have a career if it weren't for someone like her(Barbra)"

BARBRA
                                                    ?Mom of Divas
                                                    ?2Osc+  10Gram+  5Em+  Tony 
                                                    ?Best-selling ? Artist
                                                    ?Biggest Box office Actress
                                                    ?Only Artist No.1 in 7 Decades
                                                    ?1st Osc? Composer

Comment

Working...
                                                    X