X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

I've never had a dog, but my sister has 3 - all Bulldogs and they are so cute. I'll see if I can dig out a photo, one of them is called Enzo and he's a mischievous little git.

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

I can't bring myself to have a pet because I fear being too attached to a lovely dog or cat eventually.
    Sad to read about your loss, cheaptrills.

Leave a comment:

• LOVE+FEAR
    replied

I hope it helps that she seems to be free now :(

Please find a way to cope with the loneliness and allow yourself to mourn.

The sadness is a sign of your immense love for her!

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied

Thank you, Wayne <3 Yes, it's her in the picture where you can clearly see she is the best dog ever.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied

^ Oh bless you! Very sorry to hear that you’ve lost her.

Is that her in your photo? I wondered if there was a reason you’d recently changed your avatar.

Leave a comment:

• cheapthrills
    replied
    After five long months of illness, I had to say goodbye to my dog yesterday. Home feels so empty and lonely without her.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    I'm a PhD student, my masters was in Biostatistics and my PhD goes along the same path. Funny part? I'm modelling rat populations (actually voles which are cute rats).
    yes you better study and obsess over my species

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Bishes doing the #10YearChallenge not realizing it’s a scam to collect data for powerful facial recognition algorithms
    If you ever had any digital device close less than 50 metres off your face, you probably have your pic stored already at least somewhere underneath the Deep Web.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Bishes doing the #10YearChallenge not realizing it’s a scam to collect data for powerful facial recognition algorithms

Post your pics babes, I wanna see how some of you looked back when you were 40

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

I'm a PhD student, my masters was in Biostatistics and my PhD goes along the same path. Funny part? I'm modelling rat populations (actually voles which are cute rats).

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat

I'm sorry. I am a scientist and I can't simply accept things that make no sense and which are not backed by evidence, but simply because people say so.
    Are you a biologist?
    Yes although currently I'm more on the quantitative side (data analysis/statistics). But my bachelor's was in Biology.
    I am surprised a Kitty Cudi stan is in Biostatistics just like u were surprised I am a physicist

Not planning to do a masters?

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

We love you Christina
    Be strong and stay positive.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

I'm sorry. I am a scientist and I can't simply accept things that make no sense and which are not backed by evidence, but simply because people say so.
    Are you a biologist?
    Yes although currently I'm more on the quantitative side (data analysis/statistics). But my bachelor's was in Biology.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Are you a biologist?

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Christinamuse
    Today was not really great day, I've made a CT scan and they detected benign tumor in my ear, but thanks God, it's not the dangerous tumor, so will go the oncologist tomorrow for consulting and will decide what to do next. Most of all I've been afraid that I can loose my hearing and loose the opportunity to sing, because not to sing for me is like not to live, not to breathe. But I think everything will be great.
    Hope everything turns out okay, Christina! Glad to see your positive attitude towards it.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    So I've been thinking, how about a thread for us "nasty ho'z" that's open only on Saturdays where we can talk about explicit stuff, post our shirtless pics and shamelessly flirt around? We could name it "SummerPeur Presents : Pies & Ovens" & let ThaInfo1 & heppolo moderate it ... I swear there are times I come here feeling like Rick James only to find guys talking about Duo Lips :-?
    Is there really an interest in this? I'll consider allowing anything that benefits the forum, within reason.
    Waaaaiiiiiit I'm here for this. I surely would moderate it.

Leave a comment:

• Christinamuse
    replied
    Originally posted by heppolo
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Today was not really great day, I've made a CT scan and they detected benign tumor in my ear, but thanks God, it's not the dangerous tumor, so will go to the oncologist tomorrow for consulting and will decide what to do next. Most of all I've been afraid that I can loose my hearing and loose the opportunity to sing, because not to sing for me is like not to live, not to breathe. But I think everything will be great.
    So sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out OK and that you won't have any problems with your hearing. stay strong!
    Thank you, dear! I never give up, I've learnt from my uncle think positively, who even in his 3th stage of cancer called me and when I asked him about his health, he told me that everything is great, I will sell my car soon and will live in the village around the nature..
    Actually I most worry 'bout my mother, not 'bout myself, because she always torment herself if there're any problems with me. But everything will be great, I'm sure.
    Stay strong.
    Originally posted by Nippian93
    Stay strong Christina.
    Sorry to hear that Xtinamuse, wish you the best! Keep us updated if you want to.
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    Wishing you the best Christina.
    Thank you, guys. Everything will be ok, surgical intervention will eliminate the problem.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    There are people who are born with both genitalia in their bodies, what about them?
    They are mutants. Really cool though, but also really rare. 1 in 83,000 have ovary and testes.
    In reality, there are different mutations which can lead to being having an unusual genitalia. Usually XXY develop a penis I believe, and those are not so rare (1 in 1000).

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    There are people who are born with both genitalia in their bodies, what about them?
    Hermaphrodite

What’s more interesting though is people who have a face that you can’t tell if it’s a man or woman (Androgyny), I find that quite cool

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by jio
    But you are not a legend... you are just HRH king nick bla bla bla lol
    Legend with a crown

Anyway, in my humble opinion:
    If it has balls = man
    If it has a v = woman

However, if I meet or hear about a transgender, I respect their personal views especially when it comes to themselves and if it’s a woman identifying as a man, I don’t mind calling the person by “he” and vice versa

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by jio

Leave a comment:

• jio
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords