Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I know some of u basic hoes kept mentioning her but I never really looked up who Tinashe was until I heard she'd be in SP with Britney...but every time I read her name I always thought it was pronounced like Tina-she..not Tina-sh- with like a French or so I heard on this interview
    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• The Whitney Houston story is still so sad to me. She was only 48!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
        The Whitney Houston story is still so sad to me. She was only 48!!!
        Same and then what happened with Bobbi Kris, it's just too tragic
        Floped and localed

Comment

• Yeah t was really tragic what happened to her and her daughter. What a horrible way to pass. She still had many many years ahead of her.

Comment

• I had a poster of Whitney in my room in high school. I loved her so much. She had one of the best debut albums in history as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• I had a poster of Whitney in my room in high school. I loved her so much. She had one of the best debut albums in history as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                I had a poster of Whitney in my room in high school. I loved her so much. She had one of the best debut albums in history as far as I'm concerned.
                From which era ?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                    The Whitney Houston story is still so sad to me. She was only 48!!!
                    Her story is one of Hollywood's greatest tragedies. Her and MJ's deaths were devastating.
                    Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [13 weeks]

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                    Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                    Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                    Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• there's no in Tinashe, but as most people pronounce it wrong anyway she's fine with people using the least-wrong version with

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                        there's no in Tinashe, but as most people pronounce it wrong anyway she's fine with people using the least-wrong version with
                        She should've just had an easier stage name like Lolita or something
                        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                          Originally posted by theArmy
                          there's no in Tinashe, but as most people pronounce it wrong anyway she's fine with people using the least-wrong version with
                          Lolitaaaaaaaaa??

Comment

• So Novak Djokovic is no longer #1 male tennis player in the world (#2 now) and Serbian internet is doing its thing, I'm in stiches!

I love internet!
                            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Mess
                              Floped and localed

Comment

• Poor Novak

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                                  Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                  Originally posted by theArmy
                                  Lolitaaaaaaaaa??
                                  Like....what? :-?

Comment

• LOL, aww, I like Novak. He's all class.

But congrats to Andy and the Brits for the new #1.

Comment

• I'm one of those who dislike Novak. I mean, cool that people actually know about Serbia cuz of him, but he seems fake to me and is not funny. So I was having a field day.

Comment

• F his personality, Serby, the man is a beast that will be remembered in decades to come! Go Serbia!

Comment

• I know, but in Serbia he has a God status and so many people literally stan for him, lambs style, and don't let you say a single 'negative' thing about him and will call you a traidor and envious. also, cuz of our mentality/culture, he gets dragged so much for not eating meat and gluten and stuff, it's kinda funny.

btw thanks, hopefully this go means we go to European Union cuz it would make my life so much easier, I'm tired of this visa shit and bureocracy and expenses I pay that EUs don't.

Comment

• He is so hot though.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Novak is sooo ugly to me but he seems like a nice guy, I like him
                                              Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                He is so hot though.
                                                Just no.

Comment

• This is hot, the struggle that is to pay attention to what he's saying lol

[youtube:2eo1lwds]PBYdBJyuzvE[/youtube:2eo1lwds]
                                                  "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• LMAO. I just watched that a couple days ago and could not hear his words. I just was in awe of his beautiful, adorable accent and nervousness and tuned everything else out.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X