This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I'm starting to become really nostalgic for the late 2000s and early 2010s like when Lady Gaga first came out or when Rihanna released Loud, etc during those times. What's strange about it though was that I hated most the pop music during the time as that was when EDM was blowing up and life was awful! :-?
    I used to like both albums so much: I mean Gaga's debut and Rihanna's Loud, especially the second one and played it a lot, I tried again after you had mentioned, but no .

Comment

• Hello, hey, Joe! You wanna give it a go?
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [15 weeks] + Adele's return

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
      Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
      Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
      Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Horrible week. Cousin died and I went through an embarrassing rejection. I feel so sad right now.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Some a y'all could never

[youtube:2pzg2ptg]j9kU6C1Hz00[/youtube:2pzg2ptg]
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
            Horrible week. Cousin died and I went through an embarrassing rejection. I feel so sad right now.
            Sorry for your loss, stay strong :(

Comment

• Watching an interesting British documentary about the likelihood of there ever being a black Primeminister and some of the stats and stories are horrifying.

In the UK, a black child is more likely to be excluded than they are to score 3 As at A-Level.

A black MP was once told that he would "need to have the black beaten out of him" to become successful in his party.

More than 50% of the admissions to Oxford University last year were from the top 2 public schools in the country [Eaton and another one I've forgotten the name of]; the rest of Oxford's admissions [less than 50%] came from 1,800 state schools. The reason this is significant? Blacks are hugely under-represented at Oxford.

Since 1937, every British Primeminister has been to Oxford [the reason it's an issue - ^ see above].

The likelihood of a black child born today rising through the ranks and becoming the UK's first black Primeminister? 1 in 17 million. Comparatively, the likelihood of a white child becoming Primeminister is 1 in 1.4 million - a black person is 12x less likely to become Primeminister.

Horrifying.

Comment

• Thanks Nippian

Im trying
                Diva!!!

Comment

• ^Wow those statistics are truly horrifying.
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Horrible week. Cousin died and I went through an embarrassing rejection. I feel so sad right now.
                    Stay strong honey <3
                    Floped and localed

Comment

• ^^^ Thanks boo. I'm hurting but trying to be strong.
                      Diva!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this sis. Take your time to grieve and feel those emotions...but always remember you can only vacation there, you can't live there. Death sucks and there honestly isn't a "It's gonna get better" type of feel, but you'll adjust. It'll take some time though.

The rejection is just something that will make you stronger, better and even more of a badder bitch in time.

Comment

• ^^^ Thanks you sis. I was hurting but I feel much better now. The rejection was so embarrassing.

Can't believe I allowed a guy to treat me like that. Sie, he kept inviting me places and then he would stand me up. Then the same day my cousin died, I get a message from someone else he was seeing telling me that he was not interested in me. I don't even know how they got my info. So I called and he messaged me not to call him again... wtf! Cool
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• [youtube:viptnrbi]IvUU8joBb1Q[/youtube:viptnrbi]

This is amazing, he build that entire machine himself!

Comment

• Have seen that several times, and I'm always blown away by the effort that went into it.

Not a big proponent of talking about the weather, but it was 80 degrees here yesterday - a new high for the month of November! And today, less than 24 hours later, it's snowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                Have seen that several times, and I'm always blown away by the effort that went into it.

Not a big proponent of talking about the weather, but it was 80 degrees here yesterday - a new high for the month of November! And today, less than 24 hours later, it's snowing.
                                The warmth actually annoys me this time of year because it seems almost every morning I get up before dawn going to work, bundled up because it's cold af, and then on the way home I'm sweating and have the AC cranked. I'm ready for some cold months before the spring/summer come back.
                                My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• I hate that some artists shove us singles and an album but don't go all out for promoting it and following it up with properly released singles, together with promo for each.
                                  Rihanna Anti was like just shoved, release a video or two for the era and there you have it. She hasn't actively promoted the album.
                                  Fergie as well. Released MILF$ with a smoking hot video and that was it for the single and a forthcoming single in time. That too, we don't know if it's part of a flop single, forthcoming flop album or forthcoming successful era with other singles?

I wish these artists just didn't do things half heartedly and don't actively promote their singles and album eras
                                  And then they wonder what gives with the music industry and flop sales
                                  Bitching 101 over for today. Next lecture on the way
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

^^^ Thanks you sis. I was hurting but I feel much better now. The rejection was so embarrassing.

Can't believe I allowed a guy to treat me like that. Sie, he kept inviting me places and then he would stand me up. Then the same day my cousin died, I get a message from someone else he was seeing telling me that he was not interested in me. I don't even know how they got my info. So I called and he messaged me not to call him again... wtf! Cool
                                    Sorry about that. Sounds horrible.

Comment

• ^^^^^^ Thanks you

I'm done dating for this year. Absolutely horrible year for dating.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

^^^^^^ Thanks you

I'm done dating for this year. Absolutely horrible year for dating.
                                        Don't worry sis. 2017 is only 44 days away. Not long booboo. Then the dating life is yours for the taking.
                                        And sorry to hear about both your loss and the relationship side

Comment

• TIfan sorry for your loss. Take as many time as it's necessary to grieve for your cousin. Time heals everything.

As for the guy who rejected you, good riddance. That was universe saying a better person is on the way

Comment

• Absolutely. Thank you guys.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• I simply can't believe MP's of Erdogan's Party (Ak Parti) are trying to pass a law that will allow child rapers marry with their victims :evil:

Comment

• 24k Magic is the best album Bruno's done to date. I am really happy he's ditched the safe mainstream stuff and just went and did a full-on soul/funk album with no concessions to the top 40 market.

Also, Metallica's album is the one we've waited 25 years for, they've finally stopped trying for radio songs and just put out a no-frills metal album.

Good day for new releases, going to check Justice out soon too, who IMO deserve to be much better known than they are, probably second to Daft Punk for their genre to me.
                                                My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Spiritboy, I just heard he made some comments about it, but didn't know it was as serious as getting a law about it! :eek: disgusting!!!

@nfails wait, he's full funk now? :vomit: Now, I liked here and there a song of him, but now I have to avoid him completely. yt played once 24k magic and I wanted to break my laptop, I hate it when the songs I don't wanna hear appear on my playlists. Can't he just retire?
                                                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Emeli Sande's "Sweet Architect " >>>> Life
                                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X