This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Serby
    @nfails wait, he's full funk now? :vomit: Now, I liked here and there a song of him, but now I have to avoid him completely. yt played once 24k magic and I wanted to break my laptop, I hate it when the songs I don't wanna hear appear on my playlists. Can't he just retire?
    Well there's also some pure r&b jams on the album, but nothing pop... which is good. He has always shone so much talent and promise but has usually wasted a lot of the potential on mainstream fluff which is beneath him.
    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Can't agree, I just can't stand him since Uptown Funk, that song is a nightmare and I'm sad Mark Ronson got popular with that one cuz I liked him before that atrocity. oh well.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• bruno is much less annoying now when he's funky than back when he debuted. he was truly awful then. he's ok now, the new songs don't make me want to smash something
        last.fm

Comment

• I feel exactly the oposite way.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
            I simply can't believe MP's of Erdogan's Party (Ak Parti) are trying to pass a law that will allow child rapers marry with their victims :evil:
            What the hell?' :-?

Comment

• Bruno's latest album is amazing please stop! There are only 2 uptempo Funk songs on the album which would be "24K Magic" (which is amazing) and "Perm". The rest is straight up 80/90's R&B/Soul with a bit of Funk & Hip-Hop influences.

Comment

• I'm listening to 24K Magic now, and it seems to be on par with his first two records, both of which are excellent.
                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Good 4 U [15 weeks] + Adele's return

Remember that you are water. Cry. Cleanse. Flow.
                Remember that you are fire. Burn. Tame. Ignite.
                Remember that you are air. Be still. Focus. Decide.
                Remember that you are earth. Ground. Build. Give.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                  The rest is straight up 80/90's R&B/Soul with a bit of Funk & Hip-Hop influences.
                  Doesn'T sound much better tbh. Next.

Comment

• From what I've heard so far, Bruno is jammin with 24k
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Don't let my Nostalgic a Memories Thread flop!! You can talk of past memories, pleaaassse :(
                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Does Nippian ever sleep
                        He posts here almost the whole day and night
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I dreamt that Wayne was sending me nudes on Snapchat

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                            Does Nippian ever sleep
                            I do . I go to bed pretty late, and wake up pretty early, though .

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                              I dreamt that Wayne was sending me nudes on Snapchat
                              Good grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                Originally posted by biscuits
                                Good grief.
                                I sent you a message on snapchat saying I would send you a nude if you guarantee a top 10 placing for Janet in the countdown and you replied by sending a barrage of yours instead :-?

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                  Good grief.
                                  I sent you a message on snapchat saying I would send you a nude if you guarantee a top 10 placing for Janet in the countdown and you replied by sending a barrage of yours instead :-?
                                  #Mess
                                  Have you two actually met in person?

Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  Originally posted by Guru
                                  Does Nippian ever sleep
                                  Dude, you're like on here at odd hours and throughout the day. Like I'd see something from you at 2am, and then again at like 5am and I'm like... zzzzzzzzzz
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                                    Good grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                      Originally posted by Nippian93
                                      Does Nippian ever sleep
                                      Why do you commit so much of your time to UKMix? (Not meant to be shady I'm just curious)
                                      It more looks like I do than I really do. The forum does not require much time, also I usually do something on a PC beside writting posts like watching a movie / live performances or whatever it is, so it is not like the forum takes a lot of time which I would spend differently, just an addition to what I would be doing one way or another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                        Does Nippian ever sleep
                                        Dude, you're like on here at odd hours and throughout the day. Like I'd see something from you at 2am, and then again at like 5am and I'm like... zzzzzzzzzz
                                        no, I rarely post throught the day lately, only when there are some important threads to update or a nice discussion I could join, usually a few posts.

Comment

• Nippian does in fact sleep, he told me so
                                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• So how does Wayne nudes look?

Speaking of nudes, Ginuwine has a massive pony.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                              So how does Wayne nudes look?

They were surprisingly hot!

Tell me more about Ginuwine...

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan

Lord, I just saw! But there's no face so...

Whomever it belongs to, I'd ride that pony

Comment

Originally posted by TIfan

Lord, I just saw! But there's no face so...

Whomever it belongs to, I'd ride that pony
                                                  Is there enough room for him....in those jeans?

Comment

• That pony is good but memes about it are even better
                                                    Floped and localed

Comment

Working...
                                                    X