Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling is the most important thing for me. This year, I've been fortunate enough to visit:
    Seoul (living there)
    Bangkok
    Phuket
    Bali
    Tokyo (x2)
    Hawaii
    Hong Kong

I nearly went away this month but decided to save moneys instead

Comment

• I hate travelling. I'm literally always sick on vacations. What's even worse is that I am tooooooooooooooooooo afraid to fly anywhere. Not even 2 valiums could keep me quiet last time, i needed a friend of my to choke me until i lost consciousness in order to survive the start of my flight.
      My Chart

Comment

• Comment

• rolleyes attack

who, what why, expose
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            i needed a friend of my to choke me until i lost consciousness in order to survive the start of my flight.
            Have you tried some therapy? There are some efficient treatments for phobias like this.

On another note, what the actual helllllll at some opinions in that Camila Cabello thread! Is being misogynist the new trend on UKMix? :-?

The worst comes whenever someone writes a sentence trying not to sound so prejudiced and then use BUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardo
              Originally posted by stevyy
              i needed a friend of my to choke me until i lost consciousness in order to survive the start of my flight.
              Have you tried some therapy? There are some efficient treatments for phobias like this.

On another note, what the actual helllllll at some opinions in that Camila Cabello thread! Is being misogynist the new trend on UKMix? :-?

The worst comes whenever someone writes a sentence trying not to sound so prejudiced and then use BUT.
              Is that the fifth harmony chick? I haven't entered that thread

Comment

• That one.

What baffles me is that 99% in that thread are female singers fanboys - how can some of them body-shame and regurgitate the horrible (but common) assumption that women need to be or behave in a certain way????? Disgusting.

Comment

• I think ghey guys have it the hardest out there (no pun intended). If a woman is body shamed, there'll always be an outcry and support for her. But when was the last guy an out of shape guy was considered to be an ideal type, especially in the ghey world? Guys are expected to be in shape and muscular all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                    I think ghey guys have it the hardest out there (no pun intended).

Comment

I think ghey guys have it the hardest out there (no pun intended). If a woman is body shamed, there'll always be an outcry and support for her. But when was the last guy an out of shape guy was considered to be an ideal type, especially in the ghey world? Guys are expected to be in shape and muscular all the time.
                      great comment! (and Wardy's one as well)
                      last.fm

Comment

I think ghey guys have it the hardest out there (no pun intended). If a woman is body shamed, there'll always be an outcry and support for her. But when was the last guy an out of shape guy was considered to be an ideal type, especially in the ghey world? Guys are expected to be in shape and muscular all the time.
                        +111111 ugh. The struggle is real :-?

(I don't know whether it's harder for men or not but it sucks regardless)

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                          I actually watched and liked that video, so thanks Abi!!

But I didn't like the girl, something about her was ingenuine, like she was there for a bit but made a large assumption
                          The video content is great but I legit lost it when she said something like "So you're like the Justin Bieber of Korea". Do some research please!

Comment

• Merry Christmas Guys !

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                              Merry Christmas Guys !
                              Christmas doesn't exist, we're trying to destroy it, remember???

#starbucks
                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Hope everyone (well apart from a couple users) have a good Christmas! <3
                                #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                                  (well apart from a couple users)
                                  "Love, is love, is love". - Kylie.
                                  Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                  Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                  Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                  So does her microphone

Comment

• I'm really disliked here
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^^^ No you are not boo. TIfan wuv you
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                                        Merry Christmas Guys !
                                        Christmas doesn't exist, we're trying to destroy it, remember???

#starbucks
                                        For me a day like any other to be honest, I do not celebrate at all.

Comment

I'm really disliked here
                                          No, you are not.

Comment

• [youtube:2sg3pkmp]nvN2_FjbXxk[/youtube:2sg3pkmp]
                                            trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                            trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Merry Christmas dear UKMix Family <3

Comment

• Hope you all have a special few days. X
                                                I don’t need pound notes to have fun tonight, I love affordable pleasures…

Comment

• [youtube:aect755e]nlR0MkrRklg[/youtube:aect755e]

Happy Xmas everyone! Sendin light and hearts to everyone <3

Comment

• Merry Christmas guys!
                                                    *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Working...
                                                    X