This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luckyONE
    For the last few days, I thought about spending my New Years Eve all alone. Is that weird? I am kinda unsure about it. But so far I have nothing planned. It's been a tough year for me and I would like to spend it on my own. I could probably ask friends what they are up to but then again this year I'm not here for being a fifth wheel to be honest.
    Has anyone here ever spent New Years Eve on their own?
    I did it once a few years back, it's totally ok as long as you're ok with being alone on that "huge special night"

I stopped caring about making plans (because all of my new year celebrations turned out to be ok/meh at best) so this year I also planned to be alone, but somehow I'll end up being with some friends who I genuinely enjoy so I'm glad.

but if that fails, I'm totally comfy being by myself. the whole thing is overrated as f, I have had better regular nights out
    last.fm

Comment

For the last few days, I thought about spending my New Years Eve all alone. Is that weird? I am kinda unsure about it. But so far I have nothing planned. It's been a tough year for me and I would like to spend it on my own. I could probably ask friends what they are up to but then again this year I'm not here for being a fifth wheel to be honest.
      I think it's a great idea. You really should do that. This day has always been the most unnecessary day of the year for me, so I usually don't do anything that day. I celebrated it one time in my life and that was it. So I always kinda did it like you want to do this year and so I think it's great you could even go to sleep early :3
      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Just blast some good Meghan Trainor and 5th Harmony tunes, buy lots of candy and Coke and it'll be kawaii.

Comment

• I've done it before and it was so great. I bought a bunch of food from Walmart and watched a whole bunch of tv shows. I ate ice cream cookies, donuts, chips, etc and at the last minute before midnight, I switched to the countdown on TV and counted down!! So much better by yourself than with people, it's very exciting yet brings solace that there isn't another thing to stress you out.
          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• This year was very bittersweet. I ended things with some very significant people but I also gained relationships with other significant people. I moved twice as well, although initially I thought that one was for the worse and the other for the better, NOW I can look at it and see that both were necessary for me to be where I am today.

And that's the way it goes
            Please Stop the Music

Comment

I did once, and I'll spend it alone this year too 'cos I'm working a night shift on the New Years Eve (yay! )
              When I first time spent it alone I did not have any plans so I decided it not to force it. I ended up doing Breaking Bad marathon, eating junk food, drinking wine and it turned out better than I thought it would be

Comment

• i wish i was working on new years eve, it would make my life much easier.

Comment

I have, not a big deal, but maybe just because I do not like celebrating things like this.

Comment

• I think New Years Eve would be a great day to work
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                      I think New Years Eve would be a great day to work
                      I was at work a few years ago, and it was ok, not the whole night though, left about 2am.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                        Not in a club or pub, ugh it would be mental. And dealing with drunk, messy people all night, no thanks.
                        But maybe that's just Ireland

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                          Originally posted by Erotica
                          Not in a club or pub, ugh it would be mental. And dealing with drunk, messy people all night, no thanks.
                          Worked 2 years as a bartender at a gay club, and both years worked New Years. 2 Years I will never forget . People just go crazy .
                          Originally posted by SummerPeur
                          Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                          Originally posted by Goldmoney
                          So does her microphone

Comment

• I hope it will be relatively quiet here, I have a cheap bar nearby :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                              Originally posted by Erotica
                              ok I thought about a different job than one in a bar or so

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                Just got the best Britney Jean. What more could this boy ask for?!

Merry Christmas y'all!!
                                Took me forever to get this
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Ok, so I watched an episode of the new season of ANTM and why are these females throwing around the word "Supermodel." I hope Cindy, Naomi, and Linda does not watch this bs. Rita Ora referred to Ashley Graham as a Supermodel. Girl had a few covers, and now she is a supermodel?

Non of the judges know what they are talking about. How in the hell did Rita Ora end up hosting?? Tyra needs her ass beat for this.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                    Ok, so I watched an episode of the new season of ANTM and why are these females throwing around the word "Supermodel." I hope Cindy, Naomi, and Linda does not watch this bs. Rita Ora referred to Ashley Graham as a Supermodel. Girl had a few covers, and now she is a supermodel?

Non of the judges know what they are talking about. How in the hell did Rita Ora end up hosting?? Tyra needs her ass beat for this.
                                    I love her

Comment

• ^^^
                                      TIfan, are you from the hood??? You're always the first to call for an ass beating
                                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• How many of you are teachers????
                                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Born in Dominican Republic. Raised in Detroit. But has not been in a fist fight outside of my brothers every since elementary

But if someone is in my face throwing shade, I will throw hands. 6 years kickboxing !!!
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                            How many of you are teachers????
                                            i am state certified. <3

teachers >>>>>>>
                                            My Chart

Comment

• I'm a teacher

Comment

• I always wanted to be a teacher one day but in the end I didn't

Comment

• I teach people how to use computer software. Does that count?

Comment

• I'll be a primary school teacher if I don't give up. "Only" 1.5 yrs left to finish.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X