This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theArmy
    I'll be a primary school teacher if I don't give up. "Only" 1.5 yrs left to finish.
    Good luck !

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Born in Dominican Republic. Raised in Detroit. But has not been in a fist fight outside of my brothers every since elementary

But if someone is in my face throwing shade, I will throw hands. 6 years kickboxing !!!
      The moment you said Detroit. . .

And you even say throw hands!!!

How many black people are on Ukmix?? I'm one.
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^^^ Lol I'm Black Latina. Us Dominicans are black. I am much like Zoe Saldana. Latina and proud as well as Black and proud.
        Diva!!!

Comment

^^^ Lol I'm Black Latina. Us Dominicans are black. I am much like Zoe Saldana. Latina and proud as well as Black and proud.
          Hold up, you're a girl???
          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^^^ Yeah wtf lol
            Diva!!!

Comment

• I thought you were a guy
              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                Originally posted by Noahh
                Just got the best Britney Jean. What more could this boy ask for?!

Merry Christmas y'all!!
                Took me forever to get this
                Omg . You know which word I would use for this. Merry belated Christmas!
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• Whenever I play Rihanna's "Sex With Me," I clear my furniture and pretend that I am Yasmeen Ghauri or Naomi Campbell.
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack

Merry Christmas y'all!!
                    You mean it took you forever to get a Britney Jean or to get the joke?
                    Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• After some days I finally understood that Britney Jean thing
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                        Originally posted by Crackiswack

Merry Christmas y'all!!
                        You mean it took you forever to get a Britney Jean or to get the joke?
                        Both!
                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• ^^^^

Great Britney Jeans will make you have a great day. Go in, sis.

Comment

• Listening to Gladys Knight... She will forever be my voice. Forget what I said before, she is the greatest female singer ever.
                            Her tone in "Neither One of Us"

Plus she has the best James Bond Theme imo.

I wish she was able to sell like Barbra Streisand these days!
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• RIP Debbie Reynolds. This year has been painful for so many!!!! One day after her daughter Carrie dies.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

RIP Debbie Reynolds. This year has been painful for so many!!!! One day after her daughter Carrie dies.
                                I used to watch Halliweentown
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

RIP Debbie Reynolds. This year has been painful for so many!!!! One day after her daughter Carrie dies.
                                  :( R.I.P.[*]

Comment

• I am a fckin FAT ASS

I have always been hefty, and it ******* pisses me off. To be even more specific, I piss myself off. I eat so much even though I know I have a slow metabolism, UGHGHAAH.

Forever I've been trying to lose weight and guess what?!?! I FCKIN GAIINNNNEEDDD ITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gained more, I trespassed onto the 200 pound range!!!!!! Everyone tells me how fat I got, bc I did!! I got do fat and so reckless with food bc I don't think when I eat, I just eat, yum yum yum. I found cellulite earlier but I've had stretch marks for a year bc I blew up faster than a sex doll! And I keep going on this MUTHAFCKIN CYYYCVLLEE!!:

1) Notice how much of a fcking fat whore I am
                                    2) Cry and bitch just like Im doing now
                                    3) Swear I'm going to lose weight, tell everyone, start on it
                                    4)Gradually get better @ exercising BUT QUIT because I'm a ****n lazy ass unworthy piece of shit SO that the next time I go on this cycle, I GOTTA FCKIN WORK TWENTY TIMES HARDER JUST TO BUST A FCKIM SWEAAAAATT!!!!!!!

5) Repeat

And I've done this SOOO many times, TOO MANY TIMES. But I'll keep on doing it bc I am nothing and I do nothing, I'm just a fckin shit that can't even keep on a routine, ANY ROUTINE. Was never able to stick to one bc I hate being bounded bc I'm lazy to admit it, fckin piece of shit!!

Screw myself, if I was right in front of me, I would physically and emotionally destroy myself. At least when other people did this, I was always reminded of how much of a piece of shit I am, now I got to remind myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                      Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                      Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                      So does her microphone

Comment

• Ughhhh

Just reading that post makes me wanna punch myself in the face and nice. Drag my body and then kick myself and spit on my face
                                        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Crackiswack, I definitely feel you man. I'm either in-shape or completely out of shape. I alternate between the two at least 2 times a year
                                          It sucks that when I get in shape I lose motivation, get lazy and hungry again and get back out of shape. Right now, I'm back on my weight loss routine for the second time this year and it's my first week, which is the hardest. Here is what works for me, and tbh should work for you since we are both really young and are probably cousins:

MyFitnessPal.
                                          That's it.

This summer, I was really exhausted trying to fast and work so working out was not an option for me. I used MyFitnessPal and 2 months later I was back at the body I felt comfortable in. I didn't even work out. Now that I am more motivated, I am going to start hitting the gym again to hopefully be in the best shape I have ever been in, but who knows? I'm so flipflop.
                                          Try logging your food. I guarantee that you will see drastic results in a few months time.
                                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Got my turkish exam later today (in about 7 hours) so I took a day off so I can revise a bit but all I can do is listen to old Turkish and Arabic songs :(
                                            jio CHARTS NOW: 3/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10680609

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                              Got my turkish exam later today (in about 7 hours) so I took a day off so I can revise a bit but all I can do is listen to old Turkish and Arabic songs :(
                                              Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                Originally posted by jio
                                                Got my turkish exam later today (in about 7 hours) so I took a day off so I can revise a bit but all I can do is listen to old Turkish and Arabic songs :(
                                                Your ears will bleed

?yi ?anslar on the exam
                                                Te?ekkür ederim ama art?k s?nava g?tmek istemiyorum
                                                jio CHARTS NOW: 3/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...9#post10680609

Comment

• Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

but I know no Turkish. Hopefully Google translated that correctly.

Comment

• Crackiswack :(

Don't beat yourself up over this. You are not the only person who struggles with that sort of thing. It isn;'t failure if you don't lose the weight immediately - it is just part of your journey. If you mess up, just accept it and handle it another day. Negative self talk is just going to aggravate the problem. You have a lot of good qualities - nice person, good musical tastes, etc - that you need to remind yourself that you have.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X