This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typed on my phone.

It started off as Encore un sour until I changed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
      Typed on my phone.

It started off as Encore un sour until I changed it.
      <3
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
        They want to "make America great again" but they still worship the Kardashians :-?
        So how does that work!?
        They are what makes America so great!! They really helped boom the sex industry into the web!!!
        Please Stop the Music

Comment

• THANK YOU CHEAPTHRILLS FOR THE CONSOLATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING A MELTDOWN OF MINE!!!

It means a lot and I'll keep in mind (and bookmark the advise you gave me). Btw are you from Colorado?
          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Did Joe Jackson die?
            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
              Did Joe Jackson die?
              No. http://www.inquisitr.com/3838632/joe-ja ... -football/
              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                In 2015 I bought 110 music albums: 76 CDs (69,1%), 34 digital albums (30,9%)

In 2016 I bought 113 music albums: 57 CDs (50,4%), 46 digital albums (40,7%) and 10 Vinyl albums (8,8%).

How many have you purchased?
                Interesting to see the shift of physical over to digital. Pretty much a 10% change. Was there a reason for that Stevyy? Were some albums not released in Germany via physical, so you needed to go digital? Or, was it just due to circumstances?
                Originally posted by SummerPeur
                Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                Originally posted by Goldmoney
                So does her microphone

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                  Originally posted by cheapthrills
                  Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

but I know no Turkish. Hopefully Google translated that correctly.
                  Your grandfathers were in Turkey?
                  It should have read they are from Turkey, but I guess Google translate is a crap shoot.

Originally posted by spiritboy

Really? From which part do you know?
                  My grandfather was born in Istanbul and my grandmother was from some small town on the Greek border - Karagash? I don't know how to spell it. She made the best food. :'(

But they mostly spoke a language called Ladino - they knew Turkish, but I'm not sure I ever heard them speak it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                    THANK YOU CHEAPTHRILLS FOR THE CONSOLATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING A MELTDOWN OF MINE!!!

It means a lot and I'll keep in mind (and bookmark the advise you gave me). Btw are you from Colorado?
                    That is so sweet. Thank you

Yes, I am from Colorado! I've only seen one other person here from Colorado so far. Where are you? The other guy doesn't seem to get on here much, which is too bad because he is super cute.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                      Originally posted by Crackiswack
                      THANK YOU CHEAPTHRILLS FOR THE CONSOLATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING A MELTDOWN OF MINE!!!

That is so sweet. Thank you

Yes, I am from Colorado! I've only seen one other person here from Colorado so far. Where are you? The other guy doesn't seem to get on here much, which is too bad because he is super cute.
                      Colorado! I always wanted to ask bc if your location but haven't until now!!
                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Oh yay, another Coloradan

We will be among the last on UKMix to bring in the new year.

Heck, I think some people are now already IN the new year!

Comment

• We'll be in new year in 4 hours.

Wish you guys a very happy new year.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                            We'll be in new year in 4 hours.

Wish you guys a very happy new year.
                            Thanks same to you

Comment

Oh yay, another Coloradan

We will be among the last on UKMix to bring in the new year.

Heck, I think some people are now already IN the new year!
                              Yes, it is like 4am in Sydney for example.

Comment

• Happy New Year, y'all!
                                trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

Originally posted by jio
                                  Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                  Dedemlerim Türkiye'dendi

but I know no Turkish. Hopefully Google translated that correctly.
                                  Your grandfathers were in Turkey?
                                  It should have read they are from Turkey, but I guess Google translate is a crap shoot.
                                  No, that's what it said I was just asking whether they were actually living there or just having their roots from there (as many Greeks do)... I guess you answered that already. Ladino is a Hebrew language of some sort, right?
                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• I don't think many people speak Ladino anymore. It is spoken by Sephardic Jews. It's heavily Spanish influenced from what I remember though the spelling is different.

Ah, I just googled the town my grandmother grew up in and I think this must be it - Karaa?aç, Edirne

It is 10:30AM here. I'll just watch you all celebrate while we wait, haha.

Comment

• Happy new year *everybody

*edited for bad language
                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Happy new year y'all!
                                        Only 5 hours left here!

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

I don't think many people speak Ladino anymore. It is spoken by Sephardic Jews. It's heavily Spanish influenced from what I remember though the spelling is different.

Ah, I just googled the town my grandmother grew up in and I think this must be it - Karaa?aç, Edirne

It is 10:30AM here. I'll just watch you all celebrate while we wait, haha.
                                            So your roots are also Thracian... ancient Thracians worshiped the god of wine and good times while being drunk and wasted the most... guess it goes with new year's eve

jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                              Happy new year *everybody

*edited for bad language
                                              Sorry
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• This will be more than a random thought, but I will just share it. I don't share much about myself, sometimes a few bits and pieces.

2016 was such a rollercoaster for me
                                                - I graduated and on paper I am a 'media professional', but the job market is the pits, so I had to settle for a crappy job in a shop, but atleast I earn some money
                                                - I got hypothyroidism (Underactive thyroid), which made me hella tired, I literally would almost pass out walking to the supermarket 200 metres from my house, it made me gain weight as result I got medicines and those things should help right? The side effects made me sweat, gave me heartproblems and turned me in a literal trainwreck.
                                                - My parents decided to divorce a few weeks ago and even though I must be lucky to still live at home at the age of 23, it turned my life upside down, and basically pushes me to move out far sooner than expected.
                                                - It took me 12 years to get comfortable with myself and a few days ago I finally came out to my mother, who kinda expected it already but it's a start, first step to embracing myself completely.

Why I am writing this is because I hope 2017 will give me the courage, health and discipline to accomplish what I want to achieve. But I also hope everyone here will be able to accomplish everything they desire and dream of.

Happy New Years everyone, UKMix is one of the places that completely makes me feel like myself, even if I don't contribute much to certain forums, I am very happy this place excists. I am normally not so sentimental/emotional, but in my current situation I just had to get this off my chest

Again Happy New Year guys! And let 2017 be the greatest year!

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                  Happy new year *everybody

*edited for bad language
                                                  Sorry
                                                  I wanna see the original. >:(

Thracian! I like it

Comment

• @Jesper aww! So happy your mom reacted wel!!

Plus your right about the ukmix part, feels like home for me!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X