This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Colbie
    @Jesper aww! So happy your mom reacted wel!!

Plus your right about the ukmix part, feels like home for me!
    Thanks, I didn't expected any negative reaction, but it's tricky, since I just fully accepeted myself, so I would also have understood had she needed time ! yeah it really feels like home here and that is why I decided to just drop it here! Especially with the new year in sight in a few hours

Comment

• @Jesper: Happy and especially healthy 2017 to u aswell

Comment

• Happy New Year guys!

Hope everyone is ready for AL6!!!
        *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Comment

• Finally damn 2016 is over here. Now off to celebrate. Wish you guys the best
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• 2016 was too messy but at the same time Life is getting itself together!!! 2017 is break it or make it tbh
              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• 2016 is the best year of my life so far. Revolutionary with both good and less good parts. Cant imagine my life if this year hadnt happened. Hope 2017 continues in this vein.

Happy NY to whoever is celebrating right now. I have an hour left.
                last.fm

Comment

• This year was both bad and good, very stressfull, but also full of joy.

I started the year with 2000€ of debt (half of it I didn't even knew I had lmao), but now I'm back at zero and went from having literally just 50 cents in my pocket at one point to a job and earning more than I planned one day with what I would consider a well paid job. Traveled a bit arounf also, but the biggest plans are still left for next year. So, bye 2k16 and I hope it goes only up in 2017!

Happy NY all!
                  be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Everybody be safe. Take uber and lift home. No drunk driving. You know TIfan will be p***y poppin on a hand stand tonight!

Happy New Years
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Happy New Year guys!!!

Comment

• 2016 has been garbage on the newsfront, both politically and entertainment, but personally I had a pretty good year
                        My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• ^^^^ I feel the same way.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                            2016 was too messy but at the same time Life is getting itself together!!! 2017 is break it or make it tbh
                            Make it, think positively.

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              Everybody be safe. Take uber and lift home. No drunk driving. You know TIfan will be p***y poppin on a hand stand tonight!

Happy New Years
                              Have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                2016 was too messy but at the same time Life is getting itself together!!! 2017 is break it or make it tbh
                                Make it, think positively.
                                Aw thank you Nip!! See you on the other side
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                                  Originally posted by TIfan
                                  Everybody be safe. Take uber and lift home. No drunk driving. You know TIfan will be p***y poppin on a hand stand tonight!

Happy New Years
                                  Have fun

You go Tlfan!!
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone!!!

Comment

• The lamb meltdown
                                      There were 10 posts within 4 mins of me posting
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I need to stay away from that thread for a while.

Comment

• Happy New Year guys! Wishing you lots of happiness, love, health, money and all the other important things <3
                                          Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                                            Happy New Year guys! Wishing you lots of happiness, love, health, money and all the other important things <3
                                            Thanks babe. It's also your one year anniversary too
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The f is this?

Ban everyone.
                                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo

The f is this?

Ban everyone.
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                                  Originally posted by Gravity
                                                  Happy New Year guys! Wishing you lots of happiness, love, health, money and all the other important things <3
                                                  Thanks babe. It's also your one year anniversary too
                                                  Almost! Can't believe it's been a year already.

The Mariah thread stevyy is a legend
                                                  Floped and localed

Comment

• I am in full on LAMB mode today. I'm ready to slap a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X