This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
    I am in full on LAMB mode today. I'm ready to slap a bitch.

Don't worry, if ever there was a "lamb unity" moment, this is it
    Even I commented on that "God forsaken" thread

Trust me, such a major booboo doesn't happen to major artists like her. It was all for publicity. Her show and keeping her name alive
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I didn't know Sade's daughter is transgender!
      So we have Ila, Chaz Bono, who else?
      Floped and localed

Comment

• Wtf Mariah?

Comment

I already did.

I never knew btw that UKMIX has 44 literal bullies.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
            Wtf Mariah?
            I feel bad for her. It may be the first time something like this happens to a major diva / act.

I mean of course other divas have had stage incidents before, no one is perfect, even Beyonce has had a few incidents. But this may be the first time one of the major divas (Madonna, Whitney, Celine, Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Britney, Beyonce, Xtina, etc) faces a moment where she's just there standing up doing nothing or not even knowing what to do while the music is on the background, like a true Mini Vanilli / Ashlee Simpson sized mess.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Same. I threw a fit on my best friend who PMed me at the middle of the night just to make fun of her.

Comment

• Wonder if she's on the verge of another meltdown?
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                  Wonder if she's on the verge of another meltdown?
                  Don't think so. I think she's just out of touch with reality. She needs some rest and take a year off.
                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Some people are so rude
                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I really feel awful. I was hoping 2017 will be a much better year but last night was horrible and devastating. Terror is horrible wherever it happens but it hurts more when its closer to home.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                        Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                        I already did.

Why 44 ? I hope I am not among them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                          Happy New Year guys! Wishing you lots of happiness, love, health, money and all the other important things <3
                          Thanks and Happy New Year to you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93
                            Originally posted by stevyy
                            I already did.

You arent
                            Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                              Originally posted by Nippian93
                              I already did.

You arent
                              I hope so, thanks

Comment

• Idk why y'all let them bully y'all. child please.

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                Originally posted by spiritboy
                                Don't think so. I think she's just out of touch with reality. She needs some rest and take a year off.
                                The Rockefeller incident was suppose to be her "reality check" so I doubt things will even change.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                                  Idk why y'all let them bully y'all. child please.

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                  Originally posted by spiritboy
                                  The Rockefeller incident was suppose to be her "reality check" so I doubt things will even change.
                                  You're always the . . .
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

Originally posted by Nippian93
                                    I already did.

You arent
                                    But you are. Trying to get Wayne to ban Stevyy.

More like you should be.

Stevyy is almost the heart and blood of Ukmix you peasant.
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

• Lol I said TEMPORARILY.

I would never want Stevvy permanently banned, almost everything he posts I either laugh or nod in agreement. However, we can all see how riled up he gets, he was saying the most crazy things about Mariah being dead, changed the thread title, etc. But the ban should have only lasted until he's done having a breakdown. I've even seen posts where Stevvy has talked about temporarily banning himself ( ) from I don't know where.

On another note, why are you always so pressed? I know it's a little unsettling and unfair to see Mariah getting more coverage in one day than your fave has this whole decade but you've been coming after for me for awhile now
                                      Please Stop the Music

Comment

On another note, why are you always so pressed? I know it's a little unsettling and unfair to see Mariah getting more coverage in one day your fave has this whole decade but you've been coming after for me for awhile now
                                        Your post just reinforces the statement that you're as dull as a box of grey crayons. Mariah is one of my Favs? So your I fail to see your point.

And boo, I'm not even going to stoop to your low level with that stanning mess youre trying to create.
                                        So does her microphone

Comment

• Really, you sure you wouldn't go to that low of a level? Last time I checked name-calling (peasant) is pretty low (and also a reason you could get banned on Ukmix).

Whatever your vendetta is against me, just let it go because it does neither of us favors. Besides I already apologized to Steve prior to your mess
                                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I see you lack the ability to determine the difference between them. So I won't bother wasting anymore of my time.
                                            So does her microphone

Comment

• I see you lack the ability to not be a bitch.

And great, you won't waste anymore time, you've already wasted enough
                                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Comment

• F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• @crackiswack who are you?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X