X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealest
    @crackiswack who are you?
    If you're asking about my reply above, it was supposed to be a play off your username, as in "You're ___TheRealest___"

I know, lame

If that's not what you're talking about, you've gotta explain more
    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
      Okay, fine!
      Please Stop the Music

Comment

• *gets popcorn* Im on your side Crakiswack, drag them lambs
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
          Idk why y'all let them bully y'all. child please.

Originally posted by MrLeonix
          Originally posted by spiritboy
          Wonder if she's on the verge of another meltdown?
          Don't think so. I think she's just out of touch with reality. She needs some rest and take a year off.
          The Rockefeller incident was suppose to be her "reality check" so I doubt things will even change.
          I agree with everything.
          Floped and localed

Comment

• Biscuits is such a hoe!!! He joined exactly 4 years after me and he has in excess of almost 15000 posts than mine.
            Bitch
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I respect Madonna and Beyoncé more after this NYE incident. They're professional and hardworking women and they leave nothing to chance. Hope Mariah gets her tits together after this and be more professional. If not for herself, she should do it for her fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                *gets popcorn* Im on your side Crakiswack, drag them lambs
                You can put the popcorn aside, he is a lamb too

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                  Biscuits is such a hoe!!! He joined exactly 4 years after me and he has in excess of almost 15000 posts than mine.
                  Bitch
                  Woah
                  10 years!!!!

Congrats Guru, that's an accomplishment!!!
                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by LongingHeart
                    Originally posted by MusicRecords
                    *gets popcorn* Im on your side Crakiswack, drag them lambs
                    You can put the popcorn aside, he is a lamb too
                    He can still have the popcorn :(
                    And thank you for staying neutral
                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Mariah's fans seem to be out of control messing up with everyone, not too long ago they were destroying Jennifer Lopez and they even got the J.Lo thread closed, now they're talking about Britney's 2007 performance and Whitney Houston's vocal deterioration and death. They just seem desperate at the moment.

I feel bad for them tho, it must be a hard time for them as everyone on social media is humilliating Mariah, Stevyy particularly seems mental. Even though Mariah was not likeable for most people she didn't deserve this backlash, its like some people seem even happy and enjoying that this happened to her.

Comment

• ^Stevyy has always been a nutcase. It's just a different context.

I will always love Mariah, but I can't be bothered to defend her in this context tbh. Of course it's not solely her fault, just like her succes isn't solely her work. It's just that Mariah's career has been a string of mistakes the last few years. It's very chaotic and her last high-profile solid tv performance was when? There's just no denying that. I thought this year was better though, despite the awful ending. I still feel like she's lost as an artist, imagewise,... though. As I said in the other thread, she tries too hard to make and/or duplicate music she can't handle anymore vocally. She needs to reinvent herself if she still wants to mean something in the current pop/rnb scene. But even if she fails to do so I don't see it damaging her legacy. It's bigger than the persona she is potraying now.
                        Eudaimonia
                        Last.fm
                        Instagram

Comment

• Totally agree on EVERYTHING you've said
                          Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel
                            ^Stevyy has always been a nutcase. It's just a different context.
                            true tho
                            last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel
                              As I said in the other thread, she tries too hard to make and/or duplicate music she can't handle anymore vocally. She needs to reinvent herself if she still wants to mean something in the current pop/rnb scene.
                              I agree with this, its obvious that she can't hit those high notes anymore and that her voice is different now, yet she still insists on being this powerhouse vocalist diva.

If her voice is rapiser and lower now, she sould revamp her style and her music and pull a folk/blues album or maybe something Soul/Jazz-styled like Amy Winehouse's "Back to black", and reinvent her sound and image with something that she could sing in a lower register while evolving her career as she gets older. At least It would look better than keep trying with this dated 90s long gown diva hitting those AC high notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                Mariah's fans seem to be out of control messing up with everyone, not too long ago they were destroying Jennifer Lopez and they even got the J.Lo thread closed, now they're talking about Britney's 2007 performance and Whitney Houston's vocal deterioration and death. They just seem desperate at the moment.
                                Number one, it's one or two people who do it at a time, number 2, random stans keep coming in to diss Mariah and leave, number 3 no one said anything negative about Whitney or Britney, people who don't usually post in the thread were comparing their situations.

I agree with some of the other points you were making.
                                F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

Originally posted by Michiel
                                  As I said in the other thread, she tries too hard to make and/or duplicate music she can't handle anymore vocally. She needs to reinvent herself if she still wants to mean something in the current pop/rnb scene.
                                  I agree with this, its obvious that she can't hit those high notes anymore and that her voice is different now, yet she still insists on being this powerhouse vocalist diva.

If her voice is rapiser and lower now, she sould revamp her style and her music and pull a folk/blues album or maybe something Soul/Jazz-styled like Amy Winehouse's "Back to black", and reinvent her sound and image with something that she could sing in a lower register while evolving her career as she gets older. At least It would look better than keep trying with this dated 90s long gown diva hitting those AC high notes.

I'm sure you feel bad for her. You definitely feel the need to talk bad about her in every thread in here. Why not stick to the other one and reply to my comment?

Once again, educate yourself. She can hit a lot of great notes from the 90s.
                                  And it doesn't matter what she does when it comes to singing. If she would sing all of her songs in a "easier way" and wouldn't sing those high notes and what not, people would still make fun of her for not hitting the same notes as she once did. And she knows that, that's probably part of the reason she is so insecure. So she is deciding to sometimes lipsync part of her songs / or fully - and then she is blamed for that too. (Even tho a lot of "singers" do that too - you of course would know).

And I don't fully get your whole argument anyway. Does that mean that Britney, since she can't dance like she used to, should stop performing uptempo songs and rather perform ballad songs? But then again she can't really sing so does that mean she should give up her music career? Just thinking from your perspective. Of course I could also say uninformed and stupid stuff like "Britney can't dance anymore" but since I do know that she is a bit better at it again in recent years I wouldn't do that. A lot of people say Britneys personal issues are the reason she isn't performing as well as she used to or at least not on every occasion (because of anxiety, self doubt, ...) - so.... once again, shouldn't you have a bit more empathy for Mariah then?

Comment

so.... once again, shouldn't you have a bit more empathy for Mariah then?
                                    What I posted was actually nice, I was showing empathy by trying to figure out why could be best for her career, yet you took it as an ofense.

And stop the Britney sh*t, as bad as you think she is and even at her current condition she does better albums, videos and performs better than Mariah in 2016 / 2017. (It wasn't in my plans replying this way, but since you keep being offensive-reactive at everyone you basically set yourself for these kind of replies).

Comment

Originally posted by LongingHeart
                                      so.... once again, shouldn't you have a bit more empathy for Mariah then?
                                      What I posted was actually nice, I was showing empathy by trying to figure out why could be best for her career, yet you took it as an ofense.

And stop the Britney sh*t, as bad as you think she is and even at her current condition she does better albums, videos and performs better than Mariah in 2016 / 2017. (It wasn't in my plans replying this way, but since you keep being offensive-reactive at everyone you basically set yourself for these kind of replies).

As a Mariah fan I wouldn't go to Madonna's thread and b'tch about what kind of diva or whatever Madonna might be. That would be quite stupid. And a Britney fan isn't really in any position to talk about someones singing ability / stage presence / lip syncing - so I'll make all the Britney comparisons I want to. And I don't hate her at all.
                                      And I keep being "offensive-reactive" as you have been at times too. Just please, don't write me any nasty and stupid private messages again - or you basically set yourself for my kind of replies.

Bye <3

Comment

As a Mariah fan I wouldn't go to Madonna's thread and b'tch about what kind of diva or whatever Madonna might be. That would be quite stupid.
                                        Well, the thing is that I'm not going to Mariah's thread. I'm posting on the Random thought thread.

Mariah is a joke these days. Period.

Comment

• Can we move the Mariah talk on from this topic please? It's currently spread across 3+ topics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                            Can we move the Mariah talk on from this topic please? It's currently spread across 3+ topics.
                                            Yeah....

I really liked Macy Gray and several of her songs, I thought she was gonna be a deal when she first came out (she's a Britney, Xtina, Beyonce, P!nk, J.Lo, Alicia peer) don't know what happened to her.

Comment

Mariah's fans seem to be out of control messing up with everyone, not too long ago they were destroying Jennifer Lopez and they even got the J.Lo thread closed, now they're talking about Britney's 2007 performance and Whitney Houston's vocal deterioration and death. They just seem desperate at the moment.
                                              The one that really annoyed me was how ruthless they were over Demi Lovato's mental illness... you would think of all people they would have compassion considering what Mariah herself went through in 2001, but alas.. she "shaded" Mariah once, she deserves death
                                              My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• Macy Gray's voice annoys me for some reason. cannot really get into her music bc of it (except for that random amazing song "Slap a Bitch" from a survivor)
                                                last.fm

Comment

• I LOVE Macy Gray's I Try but I don't really know a whole lot more than that - poor woman didn't really do that great in this year's females countdown.

Comment

• I like everything I've heard of Macy, to be fair she was always going to be more of an outsider artist than a full-on chart-smasher, but I did expect her career to turn out a little better than it has.
                                                    My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X