This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne, who did you ban?
    I saw the JLo thread was locked I'm sorry but no artist is worth getting banned for. Not like they'll give you free concert tickets for "keeping their name alive on UKMix"
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
      Wayne, who did you ban?
      I saw the JLo thread was locked I'm sorry but no artist is worth getting banned for. Not like they'll give you free concert tickets for "keeping their name alive on UKMix"
      They were only temporary bans - 3 days and they will be back. I'm looking through the J Lo topic now and will reopen it soon.

Comment

• Macy sounds a hot ass mess to me. Even when she talks. Fantasia is as far as I will go when it comes to the Donald Duck sounding women.
        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
          Macy Gray's voice annoys me for some reason
          Same, her voice is very unpleasant....but "I Try" is one of my favorite songs of the 00s

[youtube:23fjs8vg]Fb7YKA5hoew[/youtube:23fjs8vg]

This cover wins over her original (sorry Macy)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon
            Originally posted by Michiel
            ^Stevyy has always been a nutcase. It's just a different context.
            true tho
            Leave Stevvy alone!!!!

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Lol all I remember about Macy Gray is her cameo in Spider-man during the Times Square scene
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Mo...&feature=share
              Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                Lol all I remember about Macy Gray is her cameo in Spider-man during the Times Square scene
                The winds might blow through me
                But I don't care

Comment

• I am still mad at Janet for not submitting "No Sleeep" to the R&B categories at the Grammys last year. I think she had those awards in a bag. I'd still beat her ass for that . I do believe she would have won over D'Angelo
                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I love my 90s runway divas...

1. Yasmeen Ghuari
                    2. Naomi Campbell
                    3. Helena Christensen
                    4. Alek Wek
                    5. Tyra Banks

I did not realise how much of a Goddess Yasmeen Ghuari was on the runway. My God!!!
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Soooo... my friends just told me that they believe that the earth is FLAT! I mean, like HOW? WHAT? WHY?

It made me go through some YouTube videos & articles to learn about this 'theory' and I still 100% don't believe it. I mean. HOW?

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                        I love my 90s runway divas...

1. Yasmeen Ghuari
                        2. Naomi Campbell
                        3. Helena Christensen
                        4. Alek Wek
                        5. Tyra Banks

I did not realise how much of a Goddess Yasmeen Ghuari was on the runway. My God!!!
                        <3
                        R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Omg they finally put Golden Girls back on Hallmark. No more boring ads Holiday movies.
                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                            Soooo... my friends just told me that they believe that the earth is FLAT! I mean, like HOW? WHAT? WHY?

It made me go through some YouTube videos & articles to learn about this 'theory' and I still 100% don't believe it. I mean. HOW?
                            I guess if you decide something is true, a person will stay in their own ridiculous information bubble to the exclusion of clear facts.

Kind of like Trump voters.

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                              Originally posted by abi
                              Soooo... my friends just told me that they believe that the earth is FLAT! I mean, like HOW? WHAT? WHY?

I guess if you decide something is true, a person will stay in their own ridiculous information bubble to the exclusion of clear facts.

Or the ones who believe that Rihanna is a part of The Illuminati just because she has a freaking TRIANGLE in her video.

I'm at work right now and I'm seriously gonna educate them real quick right after I finish this.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                Originally posted by abi

Or the ones who believe that Rihanna is a part of The Illuminati just because she has a freaking TRIANGLE in her video.

I'm at work right now and I'm seriously gonna educate them real quick right after I finish this.
                                And this "Princess of Illuminati" in S&M music video, when it was clearly supposed to be about what gossips magazines write about her :-?
                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• I wonder who Wayne banned
                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Why do you guys care as long as you aren't banned?
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• It usually happens to people I like or barely know :(
                                      R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• HOW TO BE A BETTER MUSIC FAN IN 2017

5. REVISIT MUSIC YOU DIDN'T LIKE 5 YEARS AGO.
                                        4. LEARN ABOUT THE HISTORY OF MUSIC... AND LISTEN TO MUSIC OUTSIDE OF WESTERN GENRES!
                                        3. TAKE TIME TO LEARN HOW COMPLEX MUSIC CAN BE.
                                        2. COMMIT TO LISTENING TO AN ALBUM IN ITS ENTIRETY WITHOUT SHUFFLING. (ALSO, DON'T READ A REVIEW BEFORE YOU'VE FORMED YOUR OWN OPINION!)
                                        1. LISTEN TO MUSIC OBJECTIVELY.
                                        trebor's - 2016 in Country Music
                                        trebor's - 2015 in Country Music

Comment

• Listen to Janet Jackson

Comment

• the best way to discover new music is looking into nothingfails year end chart thread or follow him into various threads on ukmix.

i bought 3 albums he recommended and I love them so much.
                                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                              the best way to discover new music is looking into nothingfails year end chart thread or follow him into various threads on ukmix.
                                              or by following the UKMIX Urban/R&B Album of the Year 2016 which y'all should vote in.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                                                Listen to Janet Jackson
                                                Barf* I have a hard time seeing her in your avi...imagine listening to her
                                                Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• A good way to discover new music is to play less popular playlists on Spotify...I've discovered so much from the "chill" playlist
                                                  Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor
                                                    HOW TO BE A BETTER MUSIC FAN IN 2017

5. REVISIT MUSIC YOU DIDN'T LIKE 5 YEARS AGO.
                                                    I've been doing this for a while, and it's amazing the difference those five years make!
                                                    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [075-071]
                                                    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#3 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X