Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got home from the hospital...I slipped on ice, broke 2 bones in palm of my hand and destroyed my new phone. What a great start of the new year. :x
    Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
      Originally posted by trebor
      HOW TO BE A BETTER MUSIC FAN IN 2017

5. REVISIT MUSIC YOU DIDN'T LIKE 5 YEARS AGO.
      I've been doing this for a while, and it's amazing the difference those five years make!
      Yes this is very true, even just a year or two can make a difference.

Great link Trebor, all very true.
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
        Just got home from the hospital...I slipped on ice, broke 2 bones in palm of my hand and destroyed my new phone. What a great start of the new year. :x
        Aww hope you feel better
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Just got home from the hospital...I slipped on ice, broke 2 bones in palm of my hand and destroyed my new phone. What a great start of the new year. :x
          Not a great start indeed! Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

Comment

Ouch!
            Get better soon

Comment

• Thanks guys! It hurts like hell but I'll be fine.
              Floped and localed

Comment

Thanks guys! It hurts like hell but I'll be fine.
                Sorry dear. Just stay focused and be positive. This is just a minor setback
                No pain. No gain.
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Oops, sorry to hear that. Get well soon. At least you didn't break your shoulder like i did 2 years ago
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Koji k

The only way is up sis ozdravi brzo!!

Comment

• Good excuse to stay home in the warmth honey

Comment

• How did you guys get over your first heartbreak?

My (now ex) boyfriend and I split up after an argument on New Year's Day, he was my first ever boyfriend and we were together for 9 months, I feel like I'm going out of my mind. :(

Comment

• ^ Realize that there are plenty of fish in the sea and u'll find / deserve better.

Comment

• Originally posted by NavyUK
                            How did you guys get over your first heartbreak?

My (now ex) boyfriend and I split up after an argument on New Year's Day, he was my first ever boyfriend and we were together for 9 months, I feel like I'm going out of my mind. :(
                            surround yourself with positive, supportive people. don't let yourself give up on other things just cause you're hurting inside. you will probably feel like it's the end of the world and it will never go away, but it will, and when it does you won't even remember the pain, you'll just be a better person for going through it

Comment

:( Get well soon.
                              R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
                                Originally posted by NavyUK

surround yourself with positive people
                                +1 don't forget that after of all of the darkness and sadness, soon comes happiness
                                Ne me cherche pas, je ne suis plus là, baby

Comment

• Originally posted by flopho
                                  Originally posted by toni_pest

surround yourself with positive people
                                  +1 don't forget that after of all of the darkness and sadness, soon comes happiness
                                  Eat Ice-cream, get fat and cry.

No seriously it will get better in time. Just through the motions. I hardly remember my first heartbreak tbh. Everything must feel a bit extreme now, it's logical. Just a little time... Hug!
                                  And after your heart healed don't be afraid to open it up again. The pain and the joy are intertwined. The risks are worth it!
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

Don't think you ever do.

When my first BF dumped me for a younger verison. I cried for days, I stopped talking to most people, I couldn't eat because it would make me want to vom, I couldnt drink cause it would make me want to vom, you would think about them 24/7 and knowing that they are happy with their choice would drive me crazy. I would curse and hate him, while still adore and apprecaite him. I would install and delete grindr every day and end up doing nothing....

But while all that is happening, you slowly start to accept, you slowly start to move on, you slowly start to relaise that you're strong and that your life will continue, and you have love is so many other places to help you along, and that one day, someone will see something in you again, that will tell you, that other person was meant to leave your life.
                                    Originally posted by SummerPeur
                                    Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                                    Originally posted by Goldmoney
                                    So does her microphone

Comment

What has worked for me is not having any type of contact with that person while I focus on meeting new people, going on dates, having new sexual adventures, etc (if you stay home you'll lose your mind), and I just keep doing that until eventually with time you simply overcome it and you move on and you even end meeting better people.
                                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I've pretty much given up on a relationship and resorted to hook-ups. :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest

surround yourself with positive, supportive people. don't let yourself give up on other things just cause you're hurting inside. you will probably feel like it's the end of the world and it will never go away, but it will, and when it does you won't even remember the pain, you'll just be a better person for going through it
                                          R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                            I've pretty much given up on a relationship and resorted to hook-ups. :-?
                                            Oh my well while single I guess you can do whatever you want, but no worries, someday (it might seem forever) you'll find someone worth it
                                            Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Woke up super early...nothing to do at this hour, although I have a busy day ahead...but feeling motivated to make scones and breakfast for when my bf wakes up
                                              Follow Me On Instagram

#KING

Comment

• Dammit!! I think all this time I've been thinking Guru and Loveguru were the same person, bc of the Avi and names.
                                                :x
                                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
                                                  I've pretty much given up on a relationship and resorted to hook-ups. :-?
                                                  That sounds fun!
                                                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I wish all gets better soon Gravity,

I'm sure at the moment you were furious but wanted to cry at the same time
                                                    Please Stop the Music

Comment

Working...
                                                    X