X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevyy
    replied
    Celebrate the official return of "The UKMIX Favourite Members Countdown 2018". Over the next 7 days more and more teasers will be released and culminate on the official banner / motto presentation of the 2018 Favourite Members Countdown thread.

After taking a break and enjoying other ventures, it was bestowed on me to return to the UKMIX Majors Category Countdowns for a 6th time.

Be sure to stay up to date for more information by clicking on the link in my signature.

I am beyond excited to be given the oppotunity to present this countdown. Let's bring it back and continue old traditions. I used to be a little better at dancing on my own before UKMIX put its arms 'round me, swept the world beneath my feet, turning me into a dreamer living easy. This Countdown has always been my magnum opus and my legacy. And I am so glad to be given the chance to show you just one more time what UKMIX means to me through my eyes and in my own words.
    Teaser 1:

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    Originally posted by Tansike
    I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
    I've done this way too many times.
    I didn't even want to do this today

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by DnBLover
    I hate when I fall asleep watching TV on the couch in the middle of a afternoon, because when I wake up like an hour or so later I'm feeling so awful and the whole day is like gone...
    Sometimes I also do have daydreaming as well, pretty tiring experience.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    What a grandpa
    Literally my father teas.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Any special Xmas plans guys?
    Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week.
    Great, i'm so happy for you

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gravity
    rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3
    Oh, it sucks. :(

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Going to Mariah's Christmas concert next week.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    rihanna_work_ft_drake.mp3

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    What a grandpa

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    What a grandpa

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    Songs About Jane was a great album, but then everything eent downhill afterwards.
    Meh don't think they ever released "great" stuff except MLJ which is a very good pop song.
    MLJ was super trashy and the lyrics were beyond ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied

As long as they score hits and keep touring, Maroon 5 will be fine.

I need some new Coldplay music in my life though.

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Songs About Jane was a great album, but then everything eent downhill afterwards.
    Meh don't think they ever released "great" stuff except MLJ which is a very good pop song.

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    It is crazy to me how Maroon 5 started out at the top, then fell off for a moment but then they had great success during the 2010s.
    and that's crazy how?
    Its crazy because out of all the groups/bands from the 00s, I did not expect them to last for so long. They started out very successful during the hip-hop/R&B faze in US. They also survived the Dance-music faze of the late 00s and early 10s. Now, they are still slaying during this new Trap/rap era in US. Also....

When it comes to the Hot100, they were part of the airlplay era, digital era, and now streaming era.
    And their trick was they got lucky with Moves Like Jagger then went on to release full blown generic pop for the rest of their career.

None of the songs after MLJ are remembered and they had some pretty big hits like Videophone and some other songs I fail to name.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    Itís interesting how bishes say that things like Grammy awards donít mean much anymore and have gone downhill, but when their fave is nominated for one or wins one, they get all wet about it and all of a sudden itís a prestigious award
    Kinda like you and the Favourite Members Countdown
    Tea is served

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Girl

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    It is crazy to me how Maroon 5 started out at the top, then fell off for a moment but then they had great success during the 2010s.
    and that's crazy how?
    Its crazy because out of all the groups/bands from the 00s, I did not expect them to last for so long. They started out very successful during the hip-hop/R&B faze in US. They also survived the Dance-music faze of the late 00s and early 10s. Now, they are still slaying during this new Trap/rap era in US. Also....

When it comes to the Hot100, they were part of the airlplay era, digital era, and now streaming era.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Originally posted by aRat
    That doesn't mean ish. Merodactyl should... .
    OMG, the good sis just said Merodactyl

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    and that's crazy how?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab
    Happy Krampustag bwahahaha
    If Krampus doesn't take you this year, he's useless tbh.
    You know I'm a bad boy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X