X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    Now that Meryl Streep is #TeamGaga, it's almost certain Gaga will be nominated and win Best Actress Oscar. A certain actress with 9 Razzie Awards will be so pressed about this
    That doesn't mean ish. Merodactyl should worry about finally starring in a good memorable movie and not always doing forGaGatable movies that only have the purpose of showcasing her "great acting skills".

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    The shade of E! News is giving me life. This is what you get if you get petty and shade younger artists.

[youtube:z2qigv4v]F7sh9OeZxY0[/youtube:z2qigv4v]

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Re: The Random Thought Thread

Now that Meryl Streep is #TeamGaga, it's almost certain Gaga will be nominated and win Best Actress Oscar. A certain actress with 9 Razzie Awards will be so pressed about this

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    So I hear my roommate talking and whispering to himself all the time. . . He is always in the room, only leaves for class How do I deal?

Btw live in a one room dorm.
    ummm ever tried to talk to him?

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    My music taste is random beyond belief. A shuffle from ones old iPod throws up Hip-Hop, Dance, R&B, Rock, Pop, Alternative/Indie, New Wave from Four different decades.

I don't know whether to still listen to the music I bought as a 13 year old or not, my taste has changed so much since then. :-?

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    So I hear my roommate talking and whispering to himself all the time. . . He is always in the room, only leaves for class How do I deal?

Btw live in a one room dorm.

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by biscuits
    I almost thought this was fake

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    [youtube:3hmi7jcr]QYVeFi12qXo[/youtube:3hmi7jcr]
    I wasn't aware she even got some BBC coverage

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied

^yeah, her recent work is visually stunning, some of the songs are good, some are less

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    I love this Rosalia girl and her new album & videos. Wish I had learned the language tho. :(

[youtube:4bel4r5v]Q2WOIGyGzUQ[/youtube:4bel4r5v]

Leave a comment:

• Colbie
    replied

^ Yeah i've seen it! Poor child!

Leave a comment:

• AlphaMale
    replied
    Have you guys seen the news about this mother who is furious with an employee of an airline that laughed of her 5 year old daughter's name?

The guy should've been professional, but the mother named her daughter ABCDE
    C'mon she's setting her children to a life of mockery...

She says it's pronounced Ab-city wich it's not much better

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Goldmoney
    Receipts for the payola?
    No rebuttal? I wonder why? It’s not Kween’s fault she has the versatility to appeal to both ghetto and granny radio simultaneously like she did with WBT.
    I can't prove it but I know it happened I mean her chart manipulation & payola during the 90's is well documented

Leave a comment:

• biscuits
    replied

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Receipts for the payola?
    No rebuttal? I wonder why? It’s not Kween’s fault she has the versatility to appeal to both ghetto and granny radio simultaneously like she did with WBT.
    Grannies now listen to Lil Pump, 6ix9ne and Migos, they stopped caring about Mariah.

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Dem kids are called dem kids for a reason

Leave a comment:

• Bellus
    replied
    Receipts for the payola?

@ them kween

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Receipts for the payola?
    That pretty much sums up what’s she’s now, ghetto and a granny

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied
    Originally posted by Tansike
    Originally posted by MusicRecords
    Originally posted by aRat
    Lol my partner is overseas on a work trip and it's 2 am here and I'm drinking a glass of wine...and I ask myself wtf am I even doing..but then I remember that I'm my own boss, don't have to wake up early and after all our wine business is doing well so hey I can enjoy it a little

Lemme jam to Sweet but Psycho with my dog

#hahaha #blessed #thankunext #bragrights
    Bish am drinking red wine & listening to Sweet But Legend just now too omg Great minds think alike

Any chance to get a sample of your wine?
    This is why you're my #1

Come to Wien and I'll give you all the wine you want
    Are you sure you‘re both not the same person?
    Haha pleaseeee...aRat and I have like identical music taste, we seem to think alike and like dragging divas...but no we aren’t the same person, or are we? although he’s like a potential best friend in another part of the world

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    Lol my partner is overseas on a work trip and it's 2 am here and I'm drinking a glass of wine...and I ask myself wtf am I even doing..but then I remember that I'm my own boss, don't have to wake up early and after all our wine business is doing well so hey I can enjoy it a little

Bish am drinking red wine & listening to Sweet But Legend just now too omg Great minds think alike

This is why you're my #1

Are you sure you‘re both not the same person?

Leave a comment:

• Goldmoney
    replied
    Receipts for the payola?

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

This is why you're my #1

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MusicRecords
    replied

Leave a comment:

• aRat
    replied
    Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
    the less I have going on in my life the more I use ukmix rip
    Stop stanning Camila for starters

Leave a comment:

Working...
X