X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erotica
    why is Mariah so popular on Ukmix?
    Probably because the lambs get away with it more here than any other site.

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
      Originally posted by Guru
      I swear some users know this website as "MariahMix" cause that's the only thread they reply in
      So? That's their business
      If only they realized the wonders of other threads on the same website they post in
      It's like visiting Tesco's everyday only for bread and milk
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling
        Originally posted by Erotica
        why is Mariah so popular on Ukmix?
        Probably because the lambs get away with it more here than any other site.
        Get away with what?

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
          Which Vampire would win the fight???

Blade (Blade series) vs Seline (Underworld 1)
          youre so random

Comment

• ^^^ So random.
            This thread is everything!
            Diva!!!

Comment

• It's so cold here, God help all the homeless people and cats & dogs who live in the streets :(
              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Why are most/a lot of straight guys so homophobic and sexist. :-?
                "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
                  Why are most/a lot of straight guys so homophobic and sexist. :-?
                  Because they are taught and expected to be that way
                  Just like any other trait
                  Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by Crackiswack
                    Originally posted by turbulent
                    They probably think it's macho But they probably weak pussies inside
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
                      I wouldn't say most. As a straight guy, I have never felt threatened by gay people. I have had gay friends, and I saw no problem with it. Nothing can make me attracted to another male, so why should I feel uncomfortable? It's no different than having a female friend that you don't find attractive, but unfortunately people don't see it the same way. If I hung around a bunch of gay guys though, both guys and girls would look at me differently. It's honestly how society works and they stay away from gay people to avoid being associated with them. It's a shame, and both guys and girls alike participate in this subconscious discrimination.
                      F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• As much as errbody loves 'Friends', that show had loads of homophobic jokes and undertones

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                          Originally posted by Crackiswack
                          They totally are....ah still remember that time a hot "straight" frat boy from NYU decided that he was curious and "experimented" with me
                          Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

As much as errbody loves 'Friends', that show had loads of homophobic jokes and undertones
                            from start to finish i only watched friends for courteney cox and matthew perry.

i never liked jennifer aniston. Well, i feel indifferent towards her. She had cute boyfriends on the show and I will forever stan for Eddie Cahill. Ross was ok-ish sometimes. BUT Joey is one of the worst characters ever presented to me on TV.

Phoebe was kind of cool. I like Lisa Kudrow.

I own all the dvd boxes. But today I cannot watch the show anymore. I find it so unfunny.

whereas i could watch any will & grace episode right now and roll on the floor laughing. wendy williams quite recently said that the show wouldn't need Debra and Eric McCormack if they are the ones stopping a re-boot from happening, one only needs Jack and Karen and I fully agree.

i will forever stan Karen Walker - my spiritual guide in life - my soulmate and idol.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                              I wouldn't say most. As a straight guy, I have never felt threatened by gay people. I have had gay friends, and I saw no problem with it. Nothing can make me attracted to another male, so why should I feel uncomfortable? It's no different than having a female friend that you don't find attractive, but unfortunately people don't see it the same way. If I hung around a bunch of gay guys though, both guys and girls would look at me differently. It's honestly how society works and they stay away from gay people to avoid being associated with them. It's a shame, and both guys and girls alike participate in this subconscious discrimination.
                              Yeah and it's still in our own vocabulary to equate to homosexuality negatively. Teens say "that's so gay" (that's so bad/ that sucks) or "fag" as a joke. Even people with gay friends say it. I wonder how that would feel if your friend constantly said that
                              Please Stop the Music

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                Originally posted by Guru
                                Originally posted by Crackiswack
                                They totally are....ah still remember that time a hot "straight" frat boy from NYU decided that he was curious and "experimented" with me

Exposed
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• I teach 10 year olds and some of them use the word "homo" as a swear word.
                                  Every year I have to explain how offended this is and they shouldn't say it.
                                  :-?
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I never watched Friends
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

As much as errbody loves 'Friends', that show had loads of homophobic jokes and undertones
                                      I don't think Chandler's dad as a transgender woman would be played for as much of laughs as it was at the time. Especially not with the social justice warrior crowd.
                                      My top 100 artists (2018 edition)

Comment

• I've never cared for Friends, that show is so boring.
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                          Originally posted by biscuits
                                          I don't think Chandler's dad as a transgender woman would be played for as much of laughs as it was at the time. Especially not with the social justice warrior crowd.
                                          that's because they lack humor...
                                          jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• Originally posted by jio
                                            Originally posted by NothingFails
                                            that's because they lack humor...
                                            I don't completely disagree. I grew to hate trans activists after the way they handled Joan Rivers' death. Joan was the greatest insult comic of all, gays loved her, straights loved her... but because she dared use the word "tranny", many trans activists hated her and cheered her death on because they can't handle insult humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by NothingFails
                                              The one which stands out for me is when Ross, Monica and chandler are all revealing secrets and Chandler making out with a guy is deemed far worse than Ross crapping his pants or having sex with a middle aged woman or Monica being unable to tell the time!

Comment

• Friends IMO was a poor mans' Seinfeld with soap elements added in because people expect that crap on their shows (same thing ruined Big Bang Theory). It had a good few seasons but stayed on the air too long.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingFails
                                                  The one which stands out for me is when Ross, Monica and chandler are all revealing secrets and Chandler making out with a guy is deemed far worse than Ross crapping his pants or having sex with a middle aged woman or Monica being unable to tell the time!
                                                  Well everything has to be seen within its context. For that time, the gay thing was probably worse than the other acts in America, it's still worse over here... it's a bit like watching everybody smoking in 60s/70s films... why offended? that's how those times were, we shouldn't be rewriting history based on today's morals, that's so narrowminded IMO
                                                  jio CHARTS NOW: 17/8/2021: https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10690993

Comment

• For me, this is how I'd rank my fave sitcoms that aired/peaked in the 90s

1. Roseanne
                                                    2. Seinfeld
                                                    3. Absolutely Fabulous
                                                    4. Ellen
                                                    5. Friends

Ellen's old sitcom was so underrated... its almost a shame people now only remember it for her coming out near the end of the run because it was one of the funniest shows ever and if anything, the quality went down after she came out because it quit being an ensemble show and more about Ellen's dating life (and sadly the episodes were getting better right as ABC cancelled it in 1998). Although I will forever love her for sacrificing the show to be herself.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X